Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 2.42 Average

Emma Butt - Chat, Caps & Vids

gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Emma Butt - Chat, Caps & Vids
Will be very interesting to see what emma gets up to on Saturday.Looking forward to it.
TongueTongueTongue

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
15-05-2014 14:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

sat watching emma bent over the desk with that incredible arse shaking for the camera.just a joy to behold.

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
20-05-2014 22:21
ccooms Offline
Junior Poster

(20-05-2014 22:21 )gunnar Wrote:  sat watching emma bent over the desk with that incredible arse shaking for the camera.just a joy to behold.

The girl is soo fucking sexy, that arse and them.tits mmmm
20-05-2014 22:42
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

good night from emma last night. looked very hot and was at her filthiest all night on each set she was on

Piper Niven Superfan
21-05-2014 08:21
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Always puts a big smile on my face. Looked great in the office set (clean desk policy!) at the start of the night, and still awesome in the pool hall at the end of the night, too Big Grin

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
21-05-2014 08:53
James Petros Offline
Master Poster

Can anybody tell me, were her feet out at all please
21-05-2014 09:32
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
thescientist Away

Brilliant from Emma once more she is shear dynamite, well she certainly makes me explodeTongue
21-05-2014 14:37
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

I thought it was good when she was kneeling on the office desk squeezing her namesake onto her stiletto heels and then showing the white marks where they were pressing into her.
And when she stretched her legs out straight, arse to camera, love those high cut outfits.

What new trick can she come up with tonight Tongue
21-05-2014 15:20
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(21-05-2014 09:32 )jamespetros Wrote:  Can anybody tell me, were her feet out at all please
I'm sorry, I was distracted by her other prominent bits Big Grin Though she was wearing boots awhile last night.

She smiles quite a lot, which is appealing, though in a rare bit of lip-reading I did see her say "Jesus Christ!" about something, (though presumably not because it was Him on the line, not with his hands.)

So, yeah, superb stuff at the start of the night, and once again still bringing it big time on the pool table alongside Sophie at the end.

She's fantastic Tongue

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
22-05-2014 08:31
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

good night from emma last night. Looked very hot in all her outfits and was on top form all night and enjoyed each night she does which always makes for a good show

Piper Niven Superfan
22-05-2014 09:36