Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 2.79 Average

Tara - Chat & Discussion

B2T Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Tara - Chat & Discussion
(15-03-2014 18:56 )booberella35 Wrote:  couldn't call you last night as I share a flat with my mate and we agreed that the other dude has to be out if we do anything sexual or it's kinda weird. so i can't wait to call you in the future.

So if I knocked on your door in my school uniform you would turn me away if your flat mate was in? shame!!! lol

will you be doing any modelling for other sites in the future? Some of the other babes model for twistys and onlytease and other sites. i am an occasional

member of twistys and it was so awesome when Cara Brett started modelling on there. Sophia Knight, Brooke Little, Sam Tye aswell. Apnudes are great too.

well im not in the same league as Cara or Sophia but id like to do born2tease what other sites you think id be good at?

I'd love to play this game with you Tara but i've had a busy week and i'm trying to take it easy this afternoon and the thought of you and say, Amy Louise Green or Evelyn is going to make me ROCK HARD and i'm going to watch Soccer Saturday and watching Soccer Saturday with a rocket in my calvin klein's is kinda wrong....

Arrrgh, must stop thinking about Tara! Maybe if I think about Booberella and her booooooooooooooooobs instead.....

Thank you Tara, we want you too.

I also think your gorgeous enough, to model for any site you want to. I definitely want to make the shoot happen. It's not a matter of if, but a matter of when.

Born2tease.net Videos Twitter - 4KB2T1 | | Instagram/IGTV - b2toffical | Latest Updates - Paris Milan - Freak On A Leash | Ruby Summers - Baby Oil Toy |Secretary Toy | Ruby School Girl Toy Video | Kerrie Lee -School Girl | Bella Mendez - Lick Me | Kerrie Lee - Baby Oil | Paris Milan - School Girl Bikini | Kandi Kay - Leather Dress | Kerrie Lee - Killer Dress | Paris Milan - Supergirl | Kandi Kay - Nurse | Horny Devil | Killer Dress | Anime Girl | Shower | Bella Mendez - Yes Daddy | Kandi Kay - Secretary | Charley Atwell - Anime Girl | Jacqui Ryland - Supergirl | Kandi Kay - School Girl | Bella Mendez - Secretary | Charley Atwell/Jacqui Ryland School Girls | Kandi Kay - Baby Oil | Catsuit | Bella Mendez - Supergirl | School Girl |Baby Oil | Maxie Rhoads - Wanna Play | Hayley Maye - Erotic Dress | Lingerie Bodysuit | Secretary | April Jones - School Girl |Mia Yasmin - Balcony | April Jones - Outside | Mia Yasmin - Erotic Bikini | April Jones - Catsuit | Atlanta - Horny Secretary | Mia Yasmin - At Night |April Jones - Baby Oil |Atlanta - Head Girl | Mia Yasmin - In Bed With Mia | Atlanta - Daddys Lil Princess | Daddy Lil Princess POV | Daddys Lil Princes Toys Mia Yasmin - Secretary |Atlanta - Black Widow2 Extraction | Hayley Maye - Yes Daddy | Zara Lei - Harley Quinn | Hayley Maye - Baby Oil | Zara Lei - Obey Your Thirst | Hayley Maye - School Girl |Zara Lei - Outside | Hayley Maye - Catsuit | Zara Lei - School Girl | Hayley Maye - Supergirl | Bikini |
Amber May - Shower
15-03-2014 19:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

(15-03-2014 19:15 )booberella35 Wrote:  Oh well I see caps of my night show have been posted!

Well in lads Big Grin
15-03-2014 19:22
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

I thought Tara was a nice addition to the channel last night! My only complaint is that it looked as if her cameraman was elsewhere for much of her sessions...
15-03-2014 19:24
booberella35 Offline
Junior Poster

(15-03-2014 19:24 )mrmann Wrote:  I thought Tara was a nice addition to the channel last night! My only complaint is that it looked as if her cameraman was elsewhere for much of her sessions...

Hi babe, thanks for the comments would there be something you want me to pass on to them? or any suggestions on positions? it was my 1st night show since masti so still lerning what I can and cant do on tv and I admit I made mistake with the white thong it was far to tiny and kept coming down, id of hated to flash the gash on my 1st night so I was little worried lol

any hope next time will be better
15-03-2014 20:28
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

Tara is a good addition to the night shows her boobs are fantastic, hopefully she is on again soon, also good too see a babe come on here and chat with us mere mortals and not just bitch on twitter if they don't like one or two comments, im not naming names
15-03-2014 20:57
Whynot Online
Just Me

well im not in the same league as Cara or Sophia but id like to do born2tease what other sites you think id be good at?

You are correct you are NOT in the same league as Cara of Sophia, you are in the league ABOVE them Wink

I hate injustice and liars
15-03-2014 21:12
booberella35 Offline
Junior Poster

(15-03-2014 20:57 )Joey 27 Wrote:  Tara is a good addition to the night shows her boobs are fantastic, hopefully she is on again soon, also good too see a babe come on here and chat with us mere mortals and not just bitch on twitter if they don't like one or two comments, im not naming names

Ahh thanks hun but I feel its my duty to chat to you guys and I enjoy the feed back and naughty messages (devil hands!!) And most of you guys respected my request on the show caps so im all yours
15-03-2014 21:16
booberella35 Offline
Junior Poster

(15-03-2014 21:12 )Whynot Wrote:  well im not in the same league as Cara or Sophia but id like to do born2tease what other sites you think id be good at?

You are correct you are NOT in the same league as Cara of Sophia, you are in the league ABOVE them Wink

lol no im not just an Essex girl with big tits that's all who been lucky to end up on the tv channels
15-03-2014 21:17
Whynot Online
Just Me

(15-03-2014 21:17 )booberella35 Wrote:  
(15-03-2014 21:12 )Whynot Wrote:  well im not in the same league as Cara or Sophia but id like to do born2tease what other sites you think id be good at?

lol no im not just an Essex girl with big tits that's all who been lucky to end up on the tv channels

Well to me and I Imagine thousands other you are very much top quality Wink

I hate injustice and liars
15-03-2014 21:28
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(15-03-2014 20:28 )booberella35 Wrote:  
(15-03-2014 19:24 )mrmann Wrote:  I thought Tara was a nice addition to the channel last night! My only complaint is that it looked as if her cameraman was elsewhere for much of her sessions...

Hi babe, thanks for the comments would there be something you want me to pass on to them? or any suggestions on positions? it was my 1st night show since masti so still lerning what I can and cant do on tv and I admit I made mistake with the white thong it was far to tiny and kept coming down, id of hated to flash the gash on my 1st night so I was little worried lol

any hope next time will be better

That's OK, I'm sure the cameramen can get easily distracted with the background antics.

Remember, flashing is perfectly natural Big Grin Wink
15-03-2014 22:04

Click here to watch Studio 66