Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 2.79 Average

Tara - Chat & Discussion

Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

RE: Tara - Chat & Discussion
Can anyone clarify what the deal is re: vids of her tease show ? As far as I can see Tara only asked that no caps be allowed.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
15-03-2014 14:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
booberella35 Offline
Junior Poster

(15-03-2014 14:49 )The Robot Devil Wrote:  Can anyone clarify what the deal is re: vids of her tease show ? As far as I can see Tara only asked that no caps be allowed.

Hi Robot Devil well 1st I hope you have Frys naughty hands on last nite when u watched me? lol

could u not post vids at this moment please but can u email one so I check if I did you boys a good service?

basically 2 reasons why I don't want my new boobs out just yet (yes they have got bigger since masti)

1)haven't told any one im doing nights yet as it was a last minute thing I want to warn/talk to people before my tits are every where lol

2) I want to build the excitement up for next time I want you guys to want to watch me that moment I get them out I will know that ive made some one hard some were
15-03-2014 16:04
booberella35 Offline
Junior Poster

Guys can I just say a big thank you for all the nice comments last night was a test to see if liked it and to see if u guys did as well. You pay your hard ernt cash to talk to the girls so its not fair to have some one you don't want on tv right?

so I can tell you I fucking loved it!!!

now just hope I did what u guys wanted?

and remember if you want a chat, ask me stuff, pics, vids or just tell me u came drop me an email booberella35@yahoo.co.uk

and guys I don't travel 3 hours out my way to suck cock for £50 like some 1 asked me to do so don't lol at lease offer me a big mac for the way home lol

Any way here a thank you

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

15-03-2014 16:10
booberella35 Offline
Junior Poster

So guys lets play a game

what babe channel girl would you want me to 69 and why?
15-03-2014 16:22
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

(15-03-2014 16:22 )booberella35 Wrote:  So guys lets play a game

what babe channel girl would you want me to 69 and why?

Serious one would be Yasmine, mainly because I'd struggle to tell one from the other!!!

Less serious would be Candy Charms, with you on top, to test out your sense of balanceBounce

You were great last night by the way!!!
15-03-2014 16:44
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

You just spent the night getting them out live on TV, and the channel you work for also streamed you live on the internet - the only person who has plastered them anywhere is you.
I'm starting to sound like i care now, which i don't really, it's just the stupidity of it.
You should be grateful people even bother, it's free promotion for you
(This post was last modified: 15-03-2014 16:46 by Don Tingley.)
15-03-2014 16:46
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mark_suff Offline
Senior Poster

Tara does a nightshow, goes topless and I miss it BOLLOCKS!!!. Story of my life annoyed Sad
15-03-2014 17:18
ricky_s Offline
Apprentice Poster

D T - You are a great capper and one of the good people on this board. you'll be able to post your Tara caps soon. no need to sully your good reputation, dude. in the grand scheme of things, it's not worth getting that worked up about if you consider what is going off in the world. or is it that your team is getting battered this afternoon? i know how that can ruin a weekend. mine are still 0-0, so we still got half an hour to do something. ANYTHING. anyhoo, you can still edit that post, i know you're a cool dude. you must be to put in all the capping work for other board members to see. i gotta say thanks for the great caps, you are a credit to this board.

thank you so much for heading on to nights, Tara. you are a beautiful lady with an amazing body. it was nice of you to mention the cash thing. when i heard Evelyn was moving to S66, i had put a little money aside to call her as I hoped she would have a go on nights. It seems like you understand that part of the thrill of calling is also seeing the lady you are speaking to undressed on the screen, so i can see why you'd like to keep the screencaps private for now for the extra thrill. gonna use that saved money to call you now. couldn't call you last night as I share a flat with my mate and we agreed that the other dude has to be out if we do anything sexual or it's kinda weird. so i can't wait to call you in the future.

will you be doing any modelling for other sites in the future? Some of the other babes model for twistys and onlytease and other sites. i am an occasional

member of twistys and it was so awesome when Cara Brett started modelling on there. Sophia Knight, Brooke Little, Sam Tye aswell. Apnudes are great too.

I'd love to play this game with you Tara but i've had a busy week and i'm trying to take it easy this afternoon and the thought of you and say, Amy Louise Green or Evelyn is going to make me ROCK HARD and i'm going to watch Soccer Saturday and watching Soccer Saturday with a rocket in my calvin klein's is kinda wrong....

Arrrgh, must stop thinking about Tara! Maybe if I think about Booberella and her booooooooooooooooobs instead.....
(This post was last modified: 15-03-2014 17:22 by ricky_s.)
15-03-2014 17:19
percpint Offline
Senior Poster

Tara, great show, loved it and hope to see you again soon. Its OK by me if you don't want caps and vids posted, your choice, but i hope you soon change your mind as i would love to remind myself about your wonderful show!
I'd love to see more masti girls on here, days or nights, as they're sorely missed( or is that I'd love to be sore because of them again!)
Good luck to you in all that you do.
15-03-2014 17:27
booberella35 Offline
Junior Poster

(15-03-2014 17:18 )mark_suff Wrote:  Tara does a nightshow, goes topless and I miss it BOLLOCKS!!!. Story of my life annoyed Sad

wont be my last babe
15-03-2014 17:32

Click here to watch Studio 66