Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 2.79 Average

Tara - Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Tara - Chat & Discussion
Agree to disagree then, i thought Tara was good last night with the only things I didn't like was the lack of outfits & movement

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 08-08-2016 13:21 by Rammyrascal.)
08-08-2016 08:51
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

(08-08-2016 08:51 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Agree to disagree then, i thought Lara was good last night with the only things I didn't like was the lack of outfits & movement

^You Having another senior moment again Rammy.Big Grin

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
08-08-2016 10:08
SparkyDavey Offline
Banned

Actually there a lot of people who no absolutely nothing Tara was fantastic last night she looking beautiful a answer to one message on here she moved around the office quite a bit you were obviously blind.

You guys need to let up stop getting at her she did great job on her great return and answer to her being late on screen maybe she was getting the do's and dont's on what she can do on screen remember she not been on for a while.

Far as I am concerned it was 10/10 performance so stop getting at her.

Haters get no where in life, but to people who did love her return I,m sure she will love your comments.
08-08-2016 11:07
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

^ Well said.......Tara.

Or maybe, people are allowed their own opinions.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
(This post was last modified: 08-08-2016 11:15 by Robot Devil.)
08-08-2016 11:14
terence Offline

^^this is a forum, not a fanzone. everybody's opinion is welcome as long as it doesn't stray into personal insults. please don't try to dictate what people can and can't post. that's not your place.

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
08-08-2016 11:16
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
barcount Offline
Posting Machine

08-08-2016 11:25
SparkyDavey Offline
Banned

(08-08-2016 11:16 )terence Wrote:  ^^this is a forum, not a fanzone. everybody's opinion is welcome as long as it doesn't stray into personal insults. please don't try to dictate what people can and can't post. that's not your place.

Didn't say no one can have a opinion just seems people get a kick out of trolling people which in my book is slander they should be careful how they words things in future.
08-08-2016 11:30
Christian Offline
I'll have the DD'S please

Oh my god. I loved seeing Tara back, she is one of my favourite girls. She is so gorgeous and with her long silky hair, those tits are to die for, plus those lips and smile as well. I watched her all night long as I had a day off today and I loved every second of her show. I was so happy to see her back. Brilliant show, all I want now is more Tara.

Top Night Girls
Georgie Darby, Maddy Rose, Ashley Emma, Alice Goodwin, Olivia Berzinc, Delia Rose, Lola Knight, Clare Richards, Dannii Harwood, Jenna Hoskins, Jada, Hannah Martin, Lori Buckby, Tori Lee, Alicia, Lacey Lorenzo, Kerrie Lee, Paris
Days
Hannah Claydon, Charlie C, Cara Brett, Fernanda Ferrari, Lucy Anne, Cara Steel
Unleashed and online
Ella Mai, Jessica Lloyd, Sapphire Blue, Stevie Lou, Alisia, Bliss

don't care if they are natural or enhanced I just love tits. If she has the ass to match, well, that's just a bonus
08-08-2016 12:46
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(08-08-2016 10:08 )gunnar Wrote:  
(08-08-2016 08:51 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Agree to disagree then, i thought Lara was good last night with the only things I didn't like was the lack of outfits & movement

^You Having another senior moment again Rammy.Big Grin

Yep Smile

Piper Niven Superfan
08-08-2016 13:22
ANGELSTARQ Offline
Senior Poster

(08-08-2016 11:07 )SparkyDavey Wrote:  Actually there a lot of people who no absolutely nothing Tara was fantastic last night she looking beautiful a answer to one message on here she moved around the office quite a bit you were obviously blind.

You guys need to let up stop getting at her she did great job on her great return and answer to her being late on screen maybe she was getting the do's and dont's on what she can do on screen remember she not been on for a while.

Far as I am concerned it was 10/10 performance so stop getting at her.

Haters get no where in life, but to people who did love her return I,m sure she will love your comments.
Not certain what show you were watching but I recorded her all Night and think it is fair to say their was little movement. I think you make valid point, she has not been on for a long while and It was no Poor performance. Tara has a great body and much potential and with the right direction, she could be a star on here - no question. Does anyone know if she is booked for more shifts?
(This post was last modified: 08-08-2016 18:21 by ANGELSTARQ.)
08-08-2016 18:20

Click here to watch Studio 66