babebstation forum

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Cali Garcia - BS Daytime - Chat, Caps & Videos
Vowlesy13 Online

RE: Cali Garcia - BS Daytime - Chat, Caps & Videos
Long time reader of this forum however first time poster.
I do feel however it's time for someone to speak up for the lovely Cali.
There's a lot of bad stuff written on here throughout all her threads saying she's not a nice person, has a bad attitude, poor performer, that she is married etc.
However in my experience over the years of speaking to a number of the girls on these channels i have never been disappointed with Cali. She always comes across well when speaking to her. I must say also i believe what she tells me about her (being single etc) and above all she has never asked me for anything (other girls regularly asked for tips, expensive gifts etc so i stopped contacting them immediately).
People complain about how Cali performs yet i find her to be incredibly hot.
In terms of night shows perhaps she stopped doing them based on the direction the show was going (maybe nothing to do with marriage as has been alleged). It seems now that there is pressure for girls to show everything on nights. What is wrong with someone who is happy to do topless and show her ass but wants to keep some parts of her body private?
I think its been said that everyone has their tastes, if any girl is not to your taste please dont slag them off on a forum. They are only doing their job. Rant over thanks
16-08-2018 09:40
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

It isn't 'slagging her off' if people are speaking of THEIR experiences with MRS Cali. Not to mention the fact that this isn't a fan worship 'site - people can say what they want. Within reason.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
16-08-2018 10:48
Vowlesy13 Online

I understand and respect that. Just having read through the last few pages in particular they are all negative.
As you say people are allowed to air their experiences so thought it only fair to offer a different perspective to the usual bashing
16-08-2018 11:58
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

Entirely your right to, mate. Every debate deserves both sides to be heard. As a positive it's good to hear someone having worthwhile interaction with a babe, for once.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
16-08-2018 12:33
Vowlesy13 Online

To add more balance i will say i am not a fan of the cam shows (i dunno of this relates to just cali or all shows).
I went on there the other night and the connection was terrible, grainy picture and lagging quite badly.
She was laying facing the camera and literally you just got to see her face. At £25 for 5 mins its safe to say i wont be using cams of any sort again.
Yesterday 07:45

babebstation forum