Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 47 Vote(s) - 3.02 Average

Kacy

Josh Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Kacy
I really like Kacy, think she has potential. stunning girl with a great body. she has been thrown in at the deep end with little or no experience. it is frustrating. everytime she is on, it seems like the same performance as the last. her facial expressions rarely change to a point where she doent look very interested. that is a turn off. although she looks very sexy, she isnt doing sexy. Only watched til 3am. maybe having 3 girls on the nite shows may help. guess it doesnt come naturally to all girls. think in time she will improve and be great. should send all the girls on a team bonding exercise. the sooner the girls start interacting, the better for the show.

14-04-2009 13:12
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

i think kacy is the best new babe of all the channels so far in 2009 and once she's settled in will be fantastic

Piper Niven Superfan
16-04-2009 16:40
Find all posts by this user
modster Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Natalie Heck is back
cee Wrote:There is a CJ listed at BGAFD, it could be her - different colour hair and an oldish photo, but face is kind of the same (especially the nose)...

That is no way her
16-04-2009 21:25
steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

i didn't think so either, but she's looking a biit gothic 2nite

I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever invented Breast Implants!!!!!!
16-04-2009 22:29
shinobi86 Offline
Dexter

Shes fuckin ace and has the best set of breast ive ever seen bouncy, round and perfect nipple placement and an amazing body to boot with a beautiful face, from this you could infact state that i like her.

lets do the bad thing
17-04-2009 15:14
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

yeah i think given time she'll get more confident. as shinobi86 said she's got everything else

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
17-04-2009 15:19
tsurugi Offline
Banned

not sure she has that whole lola "lazy bitch" vibe going on
17-04-2009 15:30
HEX!T Away
Retired

duno if its a confidence thing guys. more like " she's not slutty enough", a bad thing in this game.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
17-04-2009 17:30
smeghead1 Offline
mr flibble's very cross

I agree hexit, if she isn't comfortable with being more 'friendly' then we shouldn't be bothered as I certainly wouldn't want to see her leave the channel, I have a feeling others feel the same way!
17-04-2009 17:40
nine hundred Away
LFC and 'Sex Kitten' Amber Fan

Was watching her last night, and i can see what u guys are on about. some callers however, did seem to draw out a more friendly/bubbly/involved side of her (so it is actually in her). But on the whole, she did seem a bit uncomfortable/moody/shy. She has bags of potential (n a bod to match), so maybe we just need to let her settle and find her own feet. dare i attempt to speak for others by saying that we are slightly frustrated as she is SO darn hot!!

i hope this post does not lead to increased pressure being put on her from the elite tv execs to get a bit more involved, as i believe that could indeed be counter-productive. the set up on elite tv (well on the outset anyway) seems to be one that would encourage girls to get that little bit more involved. what with the innovative camera work, fresh new sets, sexy flattering lighting, and the all important 'momentum'. i just hope that the hampered performances are not down to dressing room unrest. As that would be a very hard one to rectify!

Nywayz, methinks it's time to get off my soap box...the air is WAY too thin up here for my liking lol.

"Just call me 9"!!

The Celebrity Nip Slip & Pokie Nipple Appreciation Society (R.I.P.) -- Upskirts Anonymous (R.I.P.) -- The Cameltoe Collective (R.I.P.) -- Downblouse Diaries (R.I.P.)
(This post was last modified: 17-04-2009 19:17 by nine hundred.)
17-04-2009 19:14
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66