Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 2.31 Average

Steph - Nightshow Chat, Caps & Vids

jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

RE: Steph - Nightshow Chat, Caps & Vids
I agree Steph's show has been slow and there is a definate lack of much more than tease level,on the plus side at least the current 20 pence call rate is accurate for the performance level,as ive said before she belongs on days as i believe the nightshows are already too tame and certainly dont need taming down further.

im always open to positive change
07-02-2014 02:37
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

why does steph belong on days just because you don't like the sort of show she does. fair enough you don't like her shows, that's your opinion. But to demand she is taken off nights because you don't like the show she does is unfair I think

if you don't like steph then don't watch her instead of constantly saying I don't like her, get her off nights

I think she's been alright myself tonight, with her best stint so far being the one she's doing right now on the mirror set and have also liked the bare bum action she's done and seems to have been busy on the phones

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 07-02-2014 03:10 by Rammyrascal.)
07-02-2014 02:46
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Awesome mini mirror session!!! Hope they continue where they left off and that she's still in a horny mood... Smile
(This post was last modified: 07-02-2014 03:47 by mrmann.)
07-02-2014 03:34
teewee Offline
The future Mr Roberts

I will agree she is a pretty looking girl,and the mirror set she did was good.....but why 2 pairs of panties? Really does annoy me when babes do this If they are afraid of even the smallest hint of a slip,they dont belong doing this type of show.And before Rammy jumps in to defend this,other babes manage with just 1 pair,perhaps she could ask how they manage Big Grin

Becky Roberts has stolen my heart and will always have my undying love.

Fanboy of the Year 2017,2018.
(This post was last modified: 07-02-2014 07:30 by teewee.)
07-02-2014 07:29
Ram Offline
Posting Machine

[Image: 17720566_image.jpg] [Image: 17720567_image.jpg] [Image: 17720568_image.jpg] [Image: 17720569_image.jpg] [Image: 17720570_image.jpg] [Image: 17720571_image.jpg] [Image: 17720572_image.jpg] [Image: 17720573_image.jpg] [Image: 17720574_image.jpg] [Image: 17720575_image.jpg]

Favourite current Babes:
Amy Lu Bennet,Delia Rose,Danielle Anderson,Mikayla Bayliss,Emma C,Paige Philips,Paige Green,Lilly Roma,Lucy Summers,Gianna Rae.

REDHEADS should rule the world
07-02-2014 08:58
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(07-02-2014 03:34 )mrmann Wrote:  Awesome mini mirror session!!! Hope they continue where they left off and that she's still in a horny mood... Smile

Agree mr mann thought steph's stint on the mirror set was her best one last night and overall thought she was alright

Piper Niven Superfan
07-02-2014 09:20
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(07-02-2014 07:29 )teewee Wrote:  I will agree she is a pretty looking girl,and the mirror set she did was good.....but why 2 pairs of panties? Really does annoy me when babes do this If they are afraid of even the smallest hint of a slip,they dont belong doing this type of show.And before Rammy jumps in to defend this,other babes manage with just 1 pair,perhaps she could ask how they manage Big Grin

For this instance, my guess is that the two pairs was intentional to give us more of a tease. She lowers the top pair, leaving them dangling, and giving the impression that there could be more to see if the underwear drops, and with a second thong underneath to ensure that no real slips happen. However, the producer was obviously nervous about the smaller inside thong, and wouldn't even show that much of the time.

I also think that it's still down to whoever is producing on any given night, and what the overall vibe is. Last night had a great thirty minute tease session from Steph in the mirror set, but she didn't go nude, whereas two weeks back she showed bare ass straight to the camera and had more nudity with closer angles.

Could have been a different producer, or the same producer, but with a different mood that night, or it could be the looming presence of Ofcunt.

It's not always black and white for me when it comes to these channels. Hell, just the other week we had see through oil bottle thong with Jess, so I just try to hope these little moments happen more often than not.

Still great to see Steph back, and I couldn't care less about the breasts being on show, since her lovely bare bum is making quite an impression! Her personality is fun to watch as well!

Smile
(This post was last modified: 07-02-2014 16:21 by mrmann.)
07-02-2014 16:14
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

according to the schedule, steph is back on s66 on sunday night Smile clearly s66 have been happy with her so far

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 08-02-2014 00:54 by Rammyrascal.)
07-02-2014 22:56
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

I think sometimes Steph lacks a bit of self belief about her body, certainly her boobs, she told me when she appeared on days there was just cleavage everywhere and she felt a tad inferior.

As for nights she believes in satisfying her callers only and has no interest in sitting topless all night just for those who have no intention of calling. I told her I thought that was fair enough but also that it was misleading to a caller not to go topless at all if the guy desired, she agreed but there will always be an element of hesitancy I think. ....or certainly until maybe she decides to 'change her look' a little
08-02-2014 08:07
gloryinter Offline
Pazza Inter

^^
i hope she never ever even consider changing her look
she looks naturally perfect no need for any cosmetic operations

a lot of girls these days change their natural look because of the confidence !!! and i am not against it
some girls really need some cosmetic but other girls like Steph doesn't need any by any chance
08-02-2014 10:34