Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 2.31 Average

Steph - Nightshow Chat, Caps & Vids

RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

RE: Steph - Nightshow Chat, Caps & Vids
They are stacking up now, the girls who have been brought back after being absent whether it be retirement or just away from the channels. And all of them with the exception of TJ in my opinion are as dull as ditchwater, get shot of them now.

One girl who it seems paid the price to make room for the returnees has certainly got the excitement going with a great energetic performance on Xtreme Filth. So why did they get shot of Jessica Kelly? Why was it seen as necessary to bring back the old brigade when with Jessica and other young models they had potentially a fabulous team.
16-03-2015 14:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

a decent solid show from steph last night. looked very nice in her gym outfit. regarding Jessica Kelly, if she does well on xf which she seems to be doing, then she will be back on s66. that's what happened with kara de la hoyde, went to xf did well and is back on s66

Piper Niven Superfan
16-03-2015 16:14
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

I think a lot of you need to go to Spec-savers as that show last night was not DULL far from it. I only seen from 10pm up till 12.30am but during that period it was a very enjoyable watch.

She was energetic having a laugh and her arse and tits were out was also a lot of tongue action so can't see what you's are moaning about tbf. Yes it wasn't an Oliva Berznic type of show but we all know Steph isn't going to be as full on as Olivia quite frankly i wouldn't want her to be anyway.

It seems to be from a fair few members if a girl isn't fully naked it's a boring/dull show. Personally i'd rather have a more energetic show and watching some one enjoy herself than laid on her stomach fully naked.

Mariam ChatGirlTV Hottest Babe Channel Girl!!!
(This post was last modified: 16-03-2015 17:02 by Trickster.)
16-03-2015 17:02
bcl Offline
Posting Machine

100% agree with that, naked means less movement, so would much rather girls not be naked all teh time. There is a vocal minority here that equate not being naked with a rubbish performance, when in fact the opposite is often true.
16-03-2015 17:27
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

im not one who expects a babe to be naked and energetic all of the time my standards aren't as high as some people's, my favourite babe of all time isn't known for her energetic naked shows, but it was a poor night from steph last night it was more like a tease show with her being in that same outfit all night with just a few flashes of her tits every noun and again, but tease shows and outfits seem to be very popular with people these days for some reason, however i'd still rather watch a fully clothed steph than ella jolie who is the worst model on this channel by a country mile, hopefully next time steph will strip down to her bra and panties cos she does have a good body which i'd like to see more of that's all i ask, there's plenty of time during the day for people to watch babes wearing clothes why do people want to see babes wearing clothes all night aswell
(This post was last modified: 16-03-2015 18:36 by Joey 27.)
16-03-2015 18:34
dannyuk32 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Hi Joey,
I loved it, thought it was a great show. I love women in tight leggings. This was one of few shows - really annoys me, wish there was more.
I'm another in the the naked=boring category Smile All the shows where they strip down seem dull to me as they can't move etc. Much rather see them in tight spandex or thong bent over.
Different strokes for different blokes I guess Smile .
Peace.
(This post was last modified: 18-03-2015 18:02 by dannyuk32.)
18-03-2015 17:51
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Good show from steph last night. She looked very sexy in her gym outfit and thought she used the gym set well, including some verybnive bending over with her very nice arse at the camera

Piper Niven Superfan
25-03-2015 10:07
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Good solid show from steph. She looked very sexy all night and was on good form both on her own and with tj

Piper Niven Superfan
30-03-2015 09:30
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Good show from Steph last night. Thought she looked very nice in her collegegirl outfit and was on good form on her own and with Charlie

Piper Niven Superfan
16-04-2015 09:39
markevo77 Offline
Senior Poster

Steph could be so much better annoyedannoyed
16-04-2015 19:29