glamour idols

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Cara Brett Tease/Night Show - Chat & Discussion

polo249 Offline
Master Poster

RE: Cara Brett Tease/Night Show - Chat & Discussion
(31-03-2017 12:04 )marlowe Wrote:  
(31-03-2017 11:39 )polo249 Wrote:  I'm really confused...was the pussy stuff actually shown on TV or was it just for the stream? Because like i say i saw the lot on the steam, but people are saying on TV the logo was being shown a lot of time?

Yes on TV there were some major gaps in the action, more by cutting to Ella than to the logo, so I assume that those viewing on the stream saw a lot more than the TV viewers.

Thanks for the reply mate, that clears things up a little Smile
31-03-2017 12:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(31-03-2017 10:43 )ceasman Wrote:  It was awful and very lazy from her and the production team,she laid face down for two and a half hours and you think that's great!! only livened up with half hour to go. Shocking , stick to days if that's what your going to put into a night show Cara

Woke up on the wrong side of the bed have we? Given your ranting today on the forum. As long as Cara is bringing in the calls & her night stats are good enough, s66 will keep on giving Cara night shifts.

Doesn't really matter what Cara does visually. What Cara does on the phones is most important.

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 31-03-2017 13:09 by Rammyrascal.)
31-03-2017 13:08
woolleysheep Offline
Master Poster

(31-03-2017 12:04 )marlowe Wrote:  I assume that those viewing on the stream saw a lot more than the TV viewers.

I assume so too, as I watched on the stream last night and the excellent Cara show certainly went beyond what should be shown on TV.
31-03-2017 13:46
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

(31-03-2017 13:08 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Doesn't really matter what Cara does visually. What Cara does on the phones is most important.

That's just not true Rammy.
If it were, then I would have made more calls than I have this year. Business is business, and I've been taking mine elsewhere because these channels fail to sell themselves to me.
31-03-2017 14:59
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(31-03-2017 02:08 )mrmann Wrote:  Nice final nude POV! I liked how even when they cut to the logo or to Ella, that they still left the stream feed on so we could see the slips online. Could stuff!!!
SNIP

Technically, I'm not sure you could classify them as 'slips', given the deliberate, and (relatively) prolonged nature of them... Rolleyes Wink
31-03-2017 15:14
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(31-03-2017 10:43 )ceasman Wrote:  It was awful and very lazy from her and the production team,she laid face down for two and a half hours and you think that's great!! only livened up with half hour to go.

I concur with that view of events.
The large majority of the show was woeful and not remotely stimulating imo.
It improved in the last half hour but imo half an hour of decent quality does not make for a great show overall. The majority of the show was a carbon copy of the rest of the Cara mini nightshows during the last 2 years which to my mind at least have been poor

(This post was last modified: 31-03-2017 15:24 by Snooks.)
31-03-2017 15:16
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

(31-03-2017 15:14 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  Technically, I'm not sure you could classify them as 'slips', given the deliberate, and (relatively) prolonged nature of them... Rolleyes Wink

Definitely not slips. I've seen two people use that term now but it doesn't seem an appropriate description of what happened.

Anyway, aside from the terminology, I agree with the two people who rated the show as the best night show of the year.
31-03-2017 15:26
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(31-03-2017 15:16 )snookered147 Wrote:  
(31-03-2017 10:43 )ceasman Wrote:  It was awful and very lazy from her and the production team,she laid face down for two and a half hours and you think that's great!! only livened up with half hour to go.

I concur with that view of events.
The large majority of the show was woeful and not remotely stimulating imo.
It improved in the last half hour but imo half an hour of decent quality does not make for a great show overall. The majority of the show was a carbon copy of the rest of the Cara mini nightshows during the last 2 years which to my mind at least have been poor

To a large extent, I think that it's a measure of how abysmal the shows are, in general, that anything 'out of the ordinary', even if just a small proportion of the show overall, is so 'noteworthy'... perhaps? Rolleyes
31-03-2017 15:38
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(31-03-2017 15:38 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  To a large extent, I think that it's a measure of how abysmal the shows are, in general, that anything 'out of the ordinary', even if just a small proportion of the show overall, is so 'noteworthy'... perhaps? Rolleyes

Agreed.

31-03-2017 16:06
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(31-03-2017 14:59 )Bandwagon Wrote:  
(31-03-2017 13:08 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Doesn't really matter what Cara does visually. What Cara does on the phones is most important.

That's just not true Rammy.
If it were, then I would have made more calls than I have this year. Business is business, and I've been taking mine elsewhere because these channels fail to sell themselves to me.

Spot on.

Rammy, just because some callers accept the current standard visuals on the shows doesn't mean they are no longer part of the service; otherwise why be on TV.

A follow on question from all this is then, of course, why are the 2am customers to be so privileged with their visuals above those that phoned in at 11pm say?! That is just odd business...

Imagine if you went into a store and they said to you "come back at 3pm and you'll get better customer service"! Huh

Additional thought: Yes, the best shows have an element of progression about their visuals but prolonging the real excitement to the end of a three hour period is a bit much. I thought the argument was that they were not meant to be watched that way? Are 66 trying to make an event of these things after all?

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 31-03-2017 17:21 by ShandyHand.)
31-03-2017 16:15

glamour idols