babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 3 Average

The 'Which Babeshow Is Best?' Debate Thread!

cmiller Offline
Ofcom can suck my sweaty balls

RE: The 'Which Babeshow Is Best?' Debate Thread!
several of Elite's girls do go naked, though not as often as they do on Babestation.

for me, RLC is the stand out channel right now. filthy, hot babes that regularly get their kit off and try to give the viewers what they want. a very consistent channel with a strong line-up.
07-04-2012 03:19
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
jay71 Offline
Posting Machine

For me its redlight wall to wall hot babes who always try an go that extra mile Smile

Miss lucy Z numero uno babe!
07-04-2012 03:35
Find all posts by this user
cmiller Offline

it's clear that what's available on Freeview is a factor for some viewers.

RLC is the best overall in my opinion and i'm watching JJ as i tpye this, but i've been watching the Apprentice girls alot for the second night running - they put on a good show and aren't afraid to get naked Smile
07-04-2012 03:58
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

For me its got to be RLC,two of my fav babes are on there now,who where on babestation,I love to see girls on decent sets,doing a bit of role play, something that B/S have not had for a long time,to me anyway B/S is so boring now same thing night after night,and the getting naked oiled up craze,which some people love does nothing for me,as for Elite lovely girls and sets,but there just seems to be something missing lately,some girls are good,some seem so disinterested at times that it puts me off.Anyway RLC is number one for me.

Age is a state of mind.
07-04-2012 05:00
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

So this will ultimately evolve into a what is the best channel tonight thread then as at the end of the night people will say so an so is there fave channel then later on in the Day/Week/Month/Year they will switch to a different channel as there fave.

Last year's channel of the year poll proved this when most thought including the thread creator thought RLC would run away with it but after the vote Elite won it so just shows that anything can happen maybe it may be just me but think this type of thread should be saved to a end of year poll.

An what what are you basing it on yes some have freeview channels yes some models get naked some dont but does any of that matter to tease fans or feet fans etc an vice versa.

Does that mean the Naked get naked fans get more of a say than the foot fans or the tease fan's etc

One person's strong line-up is going to be another's weak line-up etc

But then Heck i enjoy a show cause either my fave's on or cause i have a interest in the performer if i am not its not a life or death matter i find somthing else to watch that night.

A thread trying to figure out the best babe channel on a forum with 53,233 members an trying to get each one of there votes good luck with that.

At the end of the day we all have different taste etc an were lucky with the amount of channels we have if at least one of them covers what our personal taste are then i am happy enjoy the channels for what they are.

Bazinga!
(This post was last modified: 07-04-2012 05:42 by Wazo.)
07-04-2012 05:41
oklahoma001 Offline
Posting Machine

(07-04-2012 05:41 )Wazo Wrote:  So this will ultimately evolve into a what is the best channel tonight thread then as at the end of the night people will say so an so is there fave channel then later on in the Day/Week/Month/Year they will switch to a different channel as there fave.
I think thats the intention of this thread. Now if it doesnt dissolve into a bitchfest like the Elite thread it could actually prove to be an interesting read.
As of right now ill throw in another vote for RLC. A bunch of my favourites are on their and they put on a good show 90% of the time. Plus being a stream-only viewer its a huge plus that I can easily record them. Last year I would have said Elite but the only girls I bother to watch anymore are Charlie, Gracie and Lilly and even they can be hit and miss. Whereas before there were days where I would have the Elite streams open whenever I was on the internet.
(This post was last modified: 07-04-2012 06:43 by oklahoma001.)
07-04-2012 06:34
cmiller Offline

(07-04-2012 06:34 )oklahoma001 Wrote:  
(07-04-2012 05:41 )Wazo Wrote:  So this will ultimately evolve into a what is the best channel tonight thread then as at the end of the night people will say so an so is there fave channel then later on in the Day/Week/Month/Year they will switch to a different channel as there fave.
I think thats the intention of this thread.

you're both wrong. yes, everyone can use this thread to debate which show is having the strongest night and which is best overall - and of course that will change over the course of the year.

the greater purpose is to stop the same debate taking place across several threads at the same time. this way it is easier to keep track of the conversation and (hopefully) will prevent pages & pages being taken up by the same argument.

like i said on the BS thread - we need somewhere to confine the bickering! Wink
07-04-2012 07:41
Charlemagne Offline

It looks like another Freeview v Sky debate..

We've already had a vote on this one.
(This post was last modified: 07-04-2012 08:02 by Charlemagne.)
07-04-2012 07:54
oklahoma001 Offline
Posting Machine

(07-04-2012 07:41 )cmiller Wrote:  the greater purpose is to stop the same debate taking place across several threads at the same time. this way it is easier to keep track of the conversation and (hopefully) will prevent pages & pages being taken up by the same argument.
I cant imagine this thread managing to confine all those arguments. If anything its just going to be another thread to add to the list and ultimately, for me anyway, avoid.
07-04-2012 08:05
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Hmmmm Difficult one

Was and Always BS for me until they decided to destroy it over the last 6-12 months. BS day and night was always on now its only on for about 10-20 mins a day to see if theres anyone on i wanna watch

Now thinking which one is best

im using the Criteria of the following The Girls , The Sets, The Calling Experience,

RLC - Some great girls especially now Ella Kandi and Ree have joined love the fact they wear stockings and fetish outfits during day as well. Sets are best in the business especially the Hospital set and the Picture quality is wonderful. the Phone call quality is Great.

Elite - Great Daytime Line up and i like the fact Some girls like fernanda and Sophia Lares will do the odd night shift as well new additions such as Gracie, Claire Richards paige turnah and moness. Sets are great lots of varity and lighting and pic quality are good. Call quality is good only quibble i had in the past was the call price was a little higher than there counterparts but now im using the VOIPAY credit card system its slightly cheaper than the rest no connection charge and bloody quick connection times ive got it down to about 20-25 secs to get thru to a girl

ChatGirl - Have a Great new lineup Especially Sam Tye only bad thing is there is no night show Pic quality is ok but hopefully could improve in time

BS- Some of the new intake Lexie and Lacey are great but would they get me to call in prob not due to other issues Mainly Phone call Quality, The not logging calls in for 5 mins at the start at the shift the scourge of the girl called and sometimes getting chucked off for one. the fact that for some girls if u aint called them by 10 you can kiss goodbye to calling them all night. not to mention all the constant interuptions and OSG selling other products can be bloody annoying if your on a call

Daytime has almost been destroyed some good new girls like brandy brewer, danni king and old faves of mine such as Amber Tammy and Hannah like the dirtychat option on bikini babes but Bikini babes is rarely on now
Give me the 2009-10 lineup night and day back and stop the gmmicks and improve the customer experience could possibly get people back

And So as i was writing this deciding who would get my vote for who is best At the moment it would be Elite 1st RLC 2nd And BS a long way third which saddened me as i have always been a loyal BS viewer and Caller and customer

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
07-04-2012 08:34
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV