Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average

The End of Sexstation !!!

HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

The End of Sexstation !!!
WOW this is a shocker !!

french chloe @frenchchloe
Sad that @sexstation is ending this month,was a great station to work 4, i had a great 5 years but happy 2 b joining @ChatgirlTVX

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
17-01-2014 13:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

RE: the End of Sexstation !!!
Hope someone has got wires crossed somewhere. Not good if trueSadSadSadSad
17-01-2014 13:54
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(17-01-2014 13:54 )SOCATOA Wrote:  Hope someone has got wires crossed somewhere. Not good if trueSadSadSadSad

yeah been a good 5-6 years especially in the tv days

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
17-01-2014 14:04
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

it is a shock that sexstation is apparently finishing at the end of the month, but given that cellcast have said they are looking to cut costs in their uk operation, there was always a chance sexstation would go given that they also have bsx. presume all the sexstation babes will either be on bsx now or go elsewhere to the likes of chatgirl tvx

Piper Niven Superfan
17-01-2014 14:19
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

I suppose because sexstation is free to view and harder than bsx it takes paying customers away from bsx.
Let's hope this means with more girls available bsx will have a lot more live content
17-01-2014 14:44
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Its stupidity getting rid of sexstation for bsx for a start sexstation is reliable and bsx has shown to be far from that cant be looking to cut costs that much cos they are taking on more new girls

17-01-2014 14:45
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

(17-01-2014 14:45 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Its stupidity getting rid of sexstation for bsx for a start sexstation is reliable and bsx has shown to be far from that cant be looking to cut costs that much cos they are taking on more new girls

I think Sexstation operates from a different studio location in MK so could be further cost cutting.
17-01-2014 14:53
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

well surely would have cost them less money if they hadnt of moved to MK and shut it down 6 months ago rather than build a studio then close it. my feeling is that they know bsx was a bd idea but they wont admit it and everything will be cut and cut until bsx is the only thing left and they go bankrupt

17-01-2014 14:56
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(17-01-2014 14:44 )Tractor boy Wrote:  I suppose because sexstation is free to view and harder than bsx it takes paying customers away from bsx.
Let's hope this means with more girls available bsx will have a lot more live content

yes but sexstation was on 24hours a day and its a call channel and its always busy they also had the sexstation unleashed shows which were priced same as bsx only better because no rules

17-01-2014 14:59
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

RE: The End of Sexstation !!!
[Image: image-FC39_52D93E92.gif][Image: image-FC39_52D93E92.gif][Image: image-FC39_52D93E92.gif][Image: image-FC39_52D93E92.gif]
17-01-2014 15:31

gemma hiles