Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 40 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average

Rochelle What have you done ?!?!

wastou Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Rochelle What have you done ?!?!
I eventually got to see them what a shame she had great tits their really was no need for her to have a boob job, the question is now who's next to have them done?

Sometimes dead is better.
20-10-2008 13:47
Find all posts by this user
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

i saw them too.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
20-10-2008 14:11
TITSRUS Offline
Gone

wastou Wrote:I eventually got to see them what a shame she had great tits their really was no need for her to have a boob job, the question is now who's next to have them done?

Guys if she ever gets boobs this size [Image: th_08204_Summer_Sinn_123_1139lo.jpg] complain, there's nothing wrong with the way she looks She's still a hottie.

I like Natural & Fake tits so she looks Amazing to me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to add Reptutation any time click on a nick name (Example Admin ETC) then Details then u can add Reputation

Plz don't post my Threads/Topics on other forums with out asking me.

If I do see my Threads/Topics on other forums with my knowledge I will Remove the original.
(This post was last modified: 20-10-2008 14:14 by TITSRUS.)
20-10-2008 14:12
wastou Offline
Senior Poster

Well in the end it just comes down to personal choice in no way am I against fake tits just for the record I think reede has a great pair. However I think its all to do with the shape of the implants and whether you had reasonable sized breasts in the first place for example daryl mrgan correct me if im wrong had her breasts enlarged and although there bigger their still a great shape and look natural, im just a not a fan of huge perfectly round barbie doll like tits.

20-10-2008 14:24
TITSRUS Offline
Gone

wastou Wrote:Well in the end it just comes down to personal choice in no way am I against fake tits just for the record I think reede has a great pair. However I think its all to do with the shape of the implants and whether you had reasonable sized breasts in the first place for example daryl mrgan correct me if im wrong had her breasts enlarged and although there bigger their still a great shape and look natural, im just a not a fan of huge perfectly round barbie doll like tits.

Don't forget Carmel Moore went bigger & she still looks Gorgeous. Why she wears big granny panties i've no idea, Some of the panties she wears is so big you could use them as a fishing net excuse the pun Smile.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to add Reptutation any time click on a nick name (Example Admin ETC) then Details then u can add Reputation

Plz don't post my Threads/Topics on other forums with out asking me.

If I do see my Threads/Topics on other forums with my knowledge I will Remove the original.
(This post was last modified: 20-10-2008 14:35 by TITSRUS.)
20-10-2008 14:35
wastou Offline
Senior Poster

Ass2Ca Wrote:Don't forget Carmel Moore went bigger & she still looks Gorgeous. Why she wears big granny panties i've no idea, Some of the panties she wears is so big you could use them as a fishing net excuse the pun.
Some girls are able to carry fake breats off others in my opinion arent hopefully Rochelle's will grow on me, one thing she hasnt lost is that great arse of hers. Yeah I dont now what it is with some girls and these granny pants covering their whole arse in my mind Daryl Morgans always been one who wears largeish pants, I can honestly say I've never seen her wearing anything that resembles a thong when Ive watched her.

20-10-2008 14:49
cherryryder Offline
Gone

i for one think the boob job looks hot! She looks so hot and curvacious now
20-10-2008 18:44
jordo Offline
L.F.C

looks like mixed reactions!
personally, i prefer natural, even if they look like bee stings haha!
20-10-2008 21:21
scoopz Offline
Master Poster

cherryryder Wrote:i for one think the boob job looks hot! She looks so hot and curvacious now

I agree , I like Breasts - Fake or Natural ,big or small ,as long as they
are not drooping to the knees - I'm happySmile
Rochelle's new look - WOW! looking deliciously sexy Smile

I don't know what's better, gettin laid or gettin paid
I just know when I'm gettin one, the other's gettin away!
20-10-2008 21:31
cmonthereds Offline
Senior Poster

She has enhanced herself and looks whoppin. Id nail her. All the time.
20-10-2008 22:08
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV