Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Candy Sexton & Porcha Sins LIVE G/G Show Sat 18th Jan

shebang.tv Offline
shebang

Candy Sexton & Porcha Sins LIVE G/G Show Sat 18th Jan
Birthday Party Sex Show

Shebang Brings You Another eXXXclusive Show!!!

Saturday 18th January 2014

Its The Beautiful Candy Sexton Birthday And We Are Celebrating LIVE On The Pink Bed With The Very Sexy Porcha Sins Send You're Birthday Messages Into Candy And Lets Make This A Birthday She Will Never Forget!! LIVE In Stunning HD!!

[Image: 20130926_847609.jpg][Image: 20130926_869777.jpg][Image: 20130926_861159.jpg][Image: 20130926_853284.jpg][Image: 20131104_856202.jpg][Image: 20131104_990944.jpg]

[Image: 20130910_318282.jpg][Image: 20130910_760369.jpg][Image: 20131019_164075.jpg][Image: 20130801_963911.jpg][Image: 20130925_729435.jpg][Image: 20130925_600639.jpg]

Show Times: 9pm - 1.30am (GMT) LIVE
Free Shows: 9pm - 9:15pm and 11pm - 11:15pm and 12am - 12:15am (GMT) LIVE

[Image: gybo.jpg][Image: 061310139_white_platforms_123_407lo.jpg]

Main Site: www.shebang.tv

The Home Of Hardcore!!

LIVE Shows - LIVE Webcams - Clips4Sale

Follow on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/shebangtv_live

Models - Producers - Create your profile by emailing: contact@shebang.tv

www.shebang.tv
14-01-2014 14:53
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

RE: Candy Sexton & Porcha Sins LIVE G/G Show Sat 18th Jan
Mmm now this show might be worth watching!!!!

I have Question for the members only cause i know the shebang staff will tell porkies laughlaugh

Is the night shows worth watching these nights? The reason i cancelled is because of the dodgy cam work & the none stop hardcore from 9pm to near 2am. Hmm that's so boring.....

We need more solo shows & definitely loads of ass in doggy with nothing blocking or covering the view... (ladies asses only i'm not Gay!! BounceBounce

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
14-01-2014 17:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

This could be goodTongueTongueTongueTongue
14-01-2014 20:05
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(14-01-2014 20:05 )SOCATOA Wrote:  This could be goodTongueTongueTongueTongue

I like the way you said COULD BE GOOD that just proves i'm not the only 1 having problems with the night shows... laughlaugh

Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
(This post was last modified: 15-01-2014 17:21 by SirAssAlot.)
15-01-2014 16:05
shebang.tv Offline
shebang

Hey!!

Candy here from Shebang, hope you're all well.... Just thought i would take a moment to reply to this comment (i know this post was not aimed at the staff, however i feel a reply is necessary) I would like to inform all our members and those who were members, and have cancelled recently as mentioned, that Shebang totally understand and take on board your comments. Yes, four hours of 2 performers can at times become stale etc... I dont want to give too much away but there are many important and VERY exciting changes to come to Shebang!!! I can tell you all that we are begining in feb with booking an extra performer each night, so performers can chop and change throughout the night bringing more variety to the shows and enabling more use of the Shebang webcam too. Then, come March/April time we will be moving to brand new massive studios where we are building many different sets for the performers to utilise each night, office, shower etc etc as well as a real fully equiped dungeon. This is all i can say guys at the moment, there is much much more to come, but we hope you'll stay with us and keep watching ahead of our changes. Feel free to give me any feedback too.

Thanks guys
Candy
xxx

PS- I can promise you mine and porchas sexy saturday show will be worth the watch, were having a party for my bday and hope to see you all there!!!!!!

(14-01-2014 17:16 )Tintin Wrote:  Mmm now this show might be worth watching!!!!

I have Question for the members only cause i know the shebang staff will tell porkies laughlaugh

Is the night shows worth watching these nights? The reason i cancelled is because of the dodgy cam work & the none stop hardcore from 9pm to near 2am. Hmm that's so boring.....

We need more solo shows & definitely loads of ass in doggy with nothing blocking or covering the view... (ladies asses only i'm not Gay!! BounceBounce

The Home Of Hardcore!!

www.shebang.tv
17-01-2014 23:28
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

(14-01-2014 17:16 )Tintin Wrote:  Mmm now this show might be worth watching!!!!

Im just happy that you are not a producer on Shebang.. Every shebang show I have seen I have seen a girl in your beloved doggy position, not everybody has some kind of over the top obsession with doggy like you seem too, there is always something for everybody, I don't see why you always have to complain..

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 18-01-2014 00:47 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
18-01-2014 00:39
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(18-01-2014 00:39 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  Im just happy that you are not a producer on Shebang.. Every shebang show I have seen I have seen a girl in your beloved doggy position, not everybody has some kind of over the top obsession with doggy like you seem too, there is always something for everybody, I don't see why you always have to complain..

Sorry i have to laugh my ass of at this cause as usual you stick your nose in where it's not needed plus you've already been told about silly replies = would you like me to go into details?

As for you being glad i'm not a producer on shebangs hmm your just jealous cause if i was i'd do a better job plus i'd see all the girls naked in person mmm eekeek So why the hell would i need to shoot asses all night?? Hmm you didn't think before you posted that!!!

1 other thing i'm not complaining i'm giving my opinion on how i see/find the shows i'm not the only 1 to think this plus if you read my other posts I've said loads of times if i see a hot gorgeous ass view for about 10 - 15 mins a night i'd be happy. So take roughly 15 mins out of a near 4 hour show = that will be plenty of time to satisfy every other members fetish but oh no poor Fernandez Esperenda has to single out members & pick on them. I think you need to grow up & catch your self on Tongue

(This post was last modified: 18-01-2014 15:41 by SirAssAlot.)
18-01-2014 15:39
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(17-01-2014 23:28 )shebang.tv Wrote:  I can promise you mine and porchas sexy saturday show will be worth the watch, were having a party for my bday and hope to see you all there!!!!!!

Candy I miss seeing that Gorgeous booty of yours! I'll never forget the night i had your Gorgeous ass turned fully round to the cam mmm eekeek (the shock is Fernandez Esperenda didn't complain about it) BounceBounce

I tried sticking the pic you did for me as my avatar but the text isn't that clear SadSad
[Image: e28898302140872.jpg] [Image: ef3fc1302140890.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 18-01-2014 15:49 by SirAssAlot.)
18-01-2014 15:46
shebang.tv Offline
shebang

LIVE n FREE NOW NOW NOW

www.shebang.tv

The Home Of Hardcore!!

www.shebang.tv
18-01-2014 22:12
shebang.tv Offline
shebang

Live Freeview Now Now Now

[Image: 20140118_978075.jpg][Image: 20140118_927659.jpg][Image: 20140118_578851.jpg][Image: 20140118_152635.jpg]

www.shebang.tv

The Home Of Hardcore!!

www.shebang.tv
18-01-2014 22:14