Thread Rating:
  • 101 Vote(s) - 2.98 Average

Adele - Chat, Caps & Vids

mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

RE: Adele - Chat, Caps & Vids
(04-11-2010 01:31 )bigguy01 Wrote:  in hospital with injuries

Don't tell me you've sprained your wrist again!!! SurprisedSurprised

(seriously, though - hope you're ok and it's nothing major!)

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

(This post was last modified: 04-11-2010 01:38 by mr williams.)
04-11-2010 01:36
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrichie10 Away
Banned

looking hot as always spread ur wings and fly Adele not to far though i still want to admired that fit toned body B-p
04-11-2010 01:37
mr williams Offline

I only realised she was on tonight about 10 minutes ago. Did she not come on until after midnight? - she's done that a few times recently on Wednesdays when Zarwood finish.

She's looking good enough to eat tonight....

And at that exact moment she picks up the mike and says she's only just got there...and do I detect a touch of Sarfend in her accent?

04-11-2010 01:45
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

(04-11-2010 01:45 )mr williams Wrote:  I only realised she was on tonight about 10 minutes ago. Did she not come on until after midnight? - she's done that a few times recently on Wednesdays when Zarwood finish.

She's looking good enough to eat tonight....

And at that exact moment she picks up the mike and says she's only just got there...and do I detect a touch of Sarfend in her accent?

She may have an essex accent mate. Essex accents are a real turn on if your asking me. Not only do I approve of ADELE'S accent but appreciate her aswell. Sounds like she is putting on a great show and looking very nice indeed.

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
04-11-2010 01:59
mrichie10 Away
Banned

(02-11-2010 01:30 )mr williams Wrote:  I don't know if you follow these things, but on the home page is the number of people who have viewed this site in any one day and how many of them are members (only about 1 in 10 are members, the other 90% are too shy!).

However, on the front of the threads page there is the total number of views per thread. The Adele thread has passed the 305,000 mark, and it's going up at more than 2,000 a day. If you look down the list or at the other channels very few threads pass that figure (Daryl Morgan on BS is on about 420,000).

There's no doubt that even though she's not the most extrovert - indeed, she hardly says a word more than she has to - Adele is building a huge following.

A lot of blokes like to see a pretty, homely, almost shy (despite her job) girl who isn't forever trying to sell you pictures at £3 a time or has a website that costs just 75p a day to join (ie £270 a year!!) with perfect skin and no tattoos or piercings. Many nights she doesn't even wear nail varnish.

At this very moment she's lying on her back with her legs raised.......

Totally agree with the point about Adele, what i like about Adele is the fact she has no tattoos, no fake tits beautiful eyes & perfect skin as u had mentioned.
04-11-2010 02:13
mr williams Offline

My 100th post and it could only go into one thread....

No, I've got nothing against Essex accents - I used to go out with a girl from Shoeburyness for nearly two years - that's why I thought I detected a twang of Sarfend!

I must admit she's been looking very fit recently and those tight little shorts half-off her bum....

...just a thought - Adele's just said she's leaving the Gym set in a few minutes. Tori is currently on the S&M set and as they've done the occasional two-girl together I wonder if it's worth staying up in case??

04-11-2010 02:19
mrichie10 Away
Banned

As far as the viewers numbers on this site it's no suprise to me at all given that it's Adele it's not only about good looks it's also about perfromances and Mr Williams had mentioned Daryl from BS. I think Adele gives a beta performance than Daryl Morgan; i feel for many months lets say 12 that Daryl Morgan should change to daytime cause at nite she a bore thats y Adele viewing number for her forum site per day per week or per mth is way ahead of Daryl Morgan from bs whether she has tattoo or not but the point that Mr Williams had made overall i agreed totally !
04-11-2010 02:25
mrichie10 Away
Banned

(02-11-2010 01:30 )mr williams Wrote:  I don't know if you follow these things, but on the home page is the number of people who have viewed this site in any one day and how many of them are members (only about 1 in 10 are members, the other 90% are too shy!).

However, on the front of the threads page there is the total number of views per thread. The Adele thread has passed the 305,000 mark, and it's going up at more than 2,000 a day. If you look down the list or at the other channels very few threads pass that figure (Daryl Morgan on BS is on about 420,000).

There's no doubt that even though she's not the most extrovert - indeed, she hardly says a word more than she has to - Adele is building a huge following.

A lot of blokes like to see a pretty, homely, almost shy (despite her job) girl who isn't forever trying to sell you pictures at £3 a time or has a website that costs just 75p a day to join (ie £270 a year!!) with perfect skin and no tattoos or piercings. Many nights she doesn't even wear nail varnish.

At this very moment she's lying on her back with her legs raised.......

Totally agree with the point about Adele, what i like about Adele is the fact she has no tattoos, no fake tits beautiful eyes & perfect skin as u had mentioned.
04-11-2010 02:38
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

Those gym picture captions of ADELE look absolutely brilliant.Heart

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
04-11-2010 02:52
mrichie10 Away
Banned

Her body was definitely made for showing off, next time im having apple pie & cream i'm gonna be thinking about Adele B-)
04-11-2010 03:04