Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 2.81 Average

Party Land Scam

DOCTOR JOHN Offline
Kandi Is My Candy..

RE: Party Land Scam
mega79 Wrote:You're wasting your time, why not just take it as a lesson learnt.

now for if I never had the crisis and never said a word, other people who have been scammed wouldn't have come forward to shout out against it.

anymore girls and I will explode!
10-04-2009 04:08
Find all posts by this user
mjw664 Offline
Chief Muppet

No, i agree this is important. When i got my asia picture it did tempt me to send for another one just incase it was my phone that was the problem

There may be no I in team but there's a U in C U N T
10-04-2009 05:07
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

I've sent texts to Babestation Daytime occasionally without any problem, especially one time when they were only charging 75p instead of the usuall £1.50.

I've never sent a text to Partyland though, so I can't comment on that channel, but if you're being overcharged you should definitely complain.
10-04-2009 07:15
DOCTOR JOHN Offline
Kandi Is My Candy..

the best thing to do is complain to ofcom the more complaints the better until they get something done about it.

16-04-2009 20:25
Shandy Offline

you should complain to phonepayplus, they're the ones that deal with the phones & texting. Offcom is just complaints about the channel itself
16-04-2009 20:32
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Have lost money thru Casual Action/Space Party, The Chat. It is Cellcast who owns them and I took them to small claims court to retrieve money that I could prove through my mobile service provider they had wrongly taken from me.

If you have problems with a channel report it to Ofcom because they will look into it but only if they get a sufficient number of complaints about a particular channel.

Phonepayplus deals with complaints about texts/premium rate phonelines but again won't do anything unless they get a number of complaints about a particular number.

Tsurugi-I should be able, if I want to participate in these shows be able to determine how much of my money I am willing to give them and not to have them fraudlently take money from me for things that I have not requested etc.
(This post was last modified: 17-04-2009 03:06 by mikedafc.)
17-04-2009 03:04
tsurugi Offline
Banned

just caught my name at the end of that post not sure what i said and i am to lazy to check
17-04-2009 03:22
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Basically Tsurugi you were saying that because we text in these shows we deserve to be scammed/ripped off/fleeced.

My point is theft by these channels shouldn't be tolerated.
17-04-2009 16:30
Hazhard Away
Banned

have to agree with modster really , people sending in pics , texts, its a true waste of money.
17-04-2009 20:22
DOCTOR JOHN Offline
Kandi Is My Candy..

I had a great time sending texts to party people thousands and thouands of texts!!!, do you really think those texting the show every single night of every month are really paying £1.50 per message?? they are not there because their phones are registered unlike Party land it wants to milk every penny you have because they think that they have the monopoly to take whenever they wish when you send a single message.

how on earth is this channel to be successful with the scamming of texters??

18-04-2009 00:20
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV