babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3.39 Average

Madison - Chat & Discussion

barracuda Offline
Master Poster

RE: Madison - Chat & Discussion
Maybe Madison could stop incessantly chatting to the producers for a change and actually look interested in the job she's supposed to be doing. Just an idea.
(This post was last modified: 14-09-2015 03:34 by barracuda.)
14-09-2015 03:33
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

enjoyed Maddie last night, the sight of her twerking her magnificent arse at the camera in just a tiny thong/G-string is always a good thing as is naked maddie

Piper Niven Superfan
14-09-2015 13:26
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Great show from Madison last night,including a much needed,if not fully concentrated on POV stint,BOTN for me.
HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

im always open to positive change
14-09-2015 18:48
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(14-09-2015 03:33 )barracuda Wrote:  Maybe Madison could stop incessantly chatting to the producers for a change and actually look interested in the job she's supposed to be doing. Just an idea.
Well i can forgive Madison for that as she put on a fantastic POV stint last night
14-09-2015 18:58
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

Her bsx show was less forgivable.
With only a few edits it could have quite easily been a 9pm tease hour show.
14-09-2015 20:04
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Good show from Maddie last night including of course lots of her trademark twerking of her magnificent arse and naked Maddie

Piper Niven Superfan
17-09-2015 09:38
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

I wish we could have a perv cam where we could see what the cameraman is actually doing to her. Her expressions come across as legit some of the time, and reading her lips reveals some things too. If the cameraman is going down on her, fingering or getting a grind from her, show it on a perv cam Big Grin

Studio 66 showed grinding all the time with certain women, and they weren't afraid of the big bad wolf.
(This post was last modified: 17-09-2015 13:10 by mrmann.)
17-09-2015 12:53
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

If Maddie was up for that sort of thing, surely her bsx shows would be far more entertaining ?
17-09-2015 14:58
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(14-09-2015 03:33 )barracuda Wrote:  Maybe Madison could stop incessantly chatting to the producers for a change and actually look interested in the job she's supposed to be doing. Just an idea.

To be fair to Maddie I actually think she is one of the least guilty culprits in that regard.
There have been many occasions when I have listened into other caller conversations while awaiting chat with other on screen babes where the babe was having two conversations at the same time.
One with the caller and another with those behind the scenes.
This is the utter pits but I have heard it happen Rolleyes.
I have always found Maddie to be focussed on the call whenever I have spoken to her.
If she or any other babe is not on a call then I agree conversations with those behind the scenes should be kept to a bare minimum in order to put on a show to entice the calls.
However this logic may be directly at odds with that of the babes.
A lot of babes take the view that they will not do anything stimulating until the calls are coming in.
The potential caller is increasingly saying 'I won't call until the babe does something stimulating to merit the cost of my call'.
Calls merit action v Action merits calls.
The age old problem Rolleyes. Stalemate.
There is relatively little defence for the babe attitude I describe above but then I would say that as I am the one potentially forking out £1.53 - £2 per minute on the call Wink.
The daytime babes don't have much excuse for it either although the checking and use of laptops to read the texts and tweets coming in and responding to them is more defensible imo as it maintains the interactive element of the show.

17-09-2015 18:14
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Another excellent show from Maddie last night,including some decent POV,only negative for me was the lack of interaction with Sophie(due to not having a Dutch license on Sky anymore) hard to believe its over six months since the last proper all platform 241,anyway she was BOTN for me by a long way.
HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

im always open to positive change
17-09-2015 21:45

Click here to watch Babestation TV