Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
16-08-2015 00:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

RE: Madison - Chat & Discussion
Ho hum orgasm line.
Look at her having kittens in case the camera man actually shows her belly button or anything lower.
At least we can take comfort in knowing she'll be opening right up on bsx in 20 odd minutes where there are no rules.
Sighs wearily.
(This post was last modified: 16-08-2015 01:09 by M-L-L.)
16-08-2015 01:07
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Like last time, as soon as she was about to speak on the mic, they cut the mic and cut to Olivia on another set bladewave

Um, did the session continue on Freeview, did it end???
16-08-2015 01:41
HEX!T Away
Retired

(16-08-2015 01:07 )M-L-L Wrote:  Ho hum orgasm line.
Look at her having kittens in case the camera man actually shows her belly button or anything lower.
At least we can take comfort in knowing she'll be opening right up on bsx in 20 odd minutes where there are no rules.
Sighs wearily.
i guess you were watching a different channel to me... oh no... your being sarcastic again laugh
on bsx, any time the cam got close she either moved away or the cam op self censored. Surprisedbladewave
its fucking depressing to see a girl that was so entertaining on naughty chat (i had her full on fingering on a couple of calls) turn into a lori wannabe.eek
she only got her place on nights because she put the effort in to entertain us during the day but now all im seeing is "iv'e made the big time?", "i dont have to try any more".bladewave

frankly if i were aruba i wouldnt want to be seen in the same room as her atm, as maddi is riding on her coat tails and earning off the effort girls like her and beth put in on bsx.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 16-08-2015 05:54 by HEX!T.)
16-08-2015 05:52
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

Ok, in the cold light of day I'll backtrack a little.
It's not my intention to disparage Maddie for the sake of it, I think her regular nightshows are generally among the more entertaining.
But these stupid "POV" segments get on my nerves - OK there are restrictions on what they can show; but really that's my whole problem with it - they're trying to simulate something that they really can't show and so you get very imo very repetitive action shown on screen which then goes on FOR AGES.
Now it IS possible imo to do more interesting but still softcore shows - not even showing pussy - and I think they do achieve that sometimes with some of the prerecorded clips on bsx and on their website; but they obviously aren't able to do it "live" because it involves too much editing/changes of camera position which they are nervous of doing "on the fly" and showing slips.
Fair enough.
But it takes it back to my original question - why try do it live at all if you can only show one or two boring repetitive camera angles for fear of scaring the horses ?
And the answer is presumably as many have noted before is : the visual appeal of such shows is not really the producers' primary concern? : it's just about whether folks still call in regardless.

The question of why a model would go further in naughty chat than she does on an encrypted TV show is another more general issue imo : either the babe wants to avoid going too far purely for personal reasons; or wants to strictly control what level of images of her are available out there for her own commercial reasons (ie. confine such images to her own website or similar exclusive outlets and the rarer the instances of this, the more price she can command for those instances she chooses to release); or - I suggest - somehow she is able to rationale that a "one-to-one" style interaction via webchat or whatever is more "private" (even though there will often be "group" viewing?) and are therefore more comfortable doing certain things in that situation than they are on more widely available web or TV shows. Just my imo. And this is a general observation, not one particularly directed at Maddie.
(This post was last modified: 16-08-2015 15:08 by M-L-L.)
16-08-2015 14:50
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

^ I agree.

I'd much rather see a POV nude session without suggestive activity, if it meant we could see part of her lower half, some handthong even, or even a topless only session with some cameraman involvement.

When she's totally nude, on her back and in POV mode, all we see is her top half, and if anything is actually taking place, it seems to be at very rare moments like when the camera is placed down next to her head, possibly with the cameraman getting a feel or whatever. Everything else is obviously faked, so most of the illusion doesn't work very well. These moments were much more convincing on RLC (Not with Danni) with some of the women, where you could see the actual cameraman shadows over them, see their hands on the women at times etc. At BS, it looks more like the cameraman is coping a feel once or twice, but nothing more, and certainly not shagging them like they are trying to pretend is happening.

Lucy Summers and Delia's POV sessions at Studio 66 had them topless for most of them, yet they actually showed them making contact with the cameramen, and even though they weren't always nude, it still worked. You'd think at Babestation, they'd at least show some actual contact, since they can do more than Studio 66 can, yet it's been the opposite. Oddly enought, Delia and Lucy have been completely tamed since going there (Not including the early 2-4-1 sessions with Danni and Lucy), so maybe they aren't into the cameramen as much Wink .
(This post was last modified: 16-08-2015 15:03 by mrmann.)
16-08-2015 15:00
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

It's not even 10.30 and Ms Madison Is Naked On Top Of The Desk... Excellent.Big Grin

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
16-08-2015 22:32
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(16-08-2015 15:00 )mrmann Wrote:  ^ I agree.

I'd much rather see a POV nude session without suggestive activity, if it meant we could see part of her lower half, some handthong even, or even a topless only session with some cameraman involvement.

When she's totally nude, on her back and in POV mode, all we see is her top half, and if anything is actually taking place, it seems to be at very rare moments like when the camera is placed down next to her head, possibly with the cameraman getting a feel or whatever. Everything else is obviously faked, so most of the illusion doesn't work very well. These moments were much more convincing on RLC (Not with Danni) with some of the women, where you could see the actual cameraman shadows over them, see their hands on the women at times etc. At BS, it looks more like the cameraman is coping a feel once or twice, but nothing more, and certainly not shagging them like they are trying to pretend is happening.

Lucy Summers and Delia's POV sessions at Studio 66 had them topless for most of them, yet they actually showed them making contact with the cameramen, and even though they weren't always nude, it still worked. You'd think at Babestation, they'd at least show some actual contact, since they can do more than Studio 66 can, yet it's been the opposite. Oddly enought, Delia and Lucy have been completely tamed since going there (Not including the early 2-4-1 sessions with Danni and Lucy), so maybe they aren't into the cameramen as much Wink .
Firstly,i agree with what you are saying,these sessions by Maddie could be done differently,but would probably only be shown on Freeview,which i suspect is why we are being treated to this sort of halfway house strength POVs so they can be shown on Sky due to only now having an Ofcom license,which although im glad to be recieving some POV action,its nowhere near as good as a proper climax line but with the recent splitting that their decision has led to its better than nothing,that said i suspect the Freeviewers are less happy as although they do get stronger solo content,the 241s that used to be quite frequent on BS1 have completely vanished.in summary with the current situation any major changes to POVs seem unlikely,i just hope BS are not pushing things too far with Maddie as i have been enjoying her shows and it would be a shame if an incident brought them to the attention of Ofcom,i mean just about the only difference between what Dannii did on PBTVC and what Maddison does is the distance its filmed from,and a door of course.

im always open to positive change
17-08-2015 00:17
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Very good show from maddie with some naked maddie & some very nice twerking of her magnificent arse

Piper Niven Superfan
17-08-2015 09:13
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Good show from maddie last night including her trademark tweaking of her magnificent arse

Piper Niven Superfan
19-08-2015 09:12

Click here to watch Babestation TV