babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3.39 Average

Madison - Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Madison - Chat & Discussion
good show from maddie again last night. she looked sexy all night and was on top form all night with some naked maddie and her bent over with her magnificent arse at the camera

Piper Niven Superfan
31-12-2014 10:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bigfatpiggyporker Offline
Goodbye

Perfection as always.
31-12-2014 11:34
dan_master Offline
Serves Mistress D.

Highlight of the year so far during the 2-4-1 with Tiffany where the on screen caption read TIFFANY IS SHOWING MADDIE THE WAY!!

Then Maddie called Tiffany fridged as she wouldn't take her panties off Bounce, Love this girl HeartHeart.
(This post was last modified: 01-01-2015 04:07 by dan_master.)
01-01-2015 04:05
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

good show as always from maddie with not a single bad stint all night with lots of her magnificent arse twerking away at the camera in just a tiny thong. also she was entertaining on the mic

Piper Niven Superfan
01-01-2015 11:01
samstark Offline
Master Poster

From what I managed to see of Maddie last night after I came home she was killing it as usual. Her shows are always so exciting and fun. Seems like I missed a 2-4-1 with tiffany last night, I'm gutted about that as I didn't even realise Tiffany was on, but it's hard for me to see past Maddie when she's on as she keeps me more then entertained all night with her shows, I only check around while she's on break. But I got to start the year with Maddie and her gorgeous smile and body, what better sight could you want then that. Hopefully it will be another year filled of her shaking her stunning ass and perfect tits coupled with that gorgeous cheeky smile keeping us entertained on a weekly basis. Love this girl too much.
(This post was last modified: 01-01-2015 13:43 by samstark.)
01-01-2015 13:33
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

Finally the lovely Maddie is getting plenty of nightshows on bs, a body as good as hers is wasted on days. She is much more at home on nights as she likes to take her pants off and get the oil out at the first opportunity. Tongue
01-01-2015 13:50
thescientist Away

Great stuff from MadisonHeart. Cannot praise her enough.
01-01-2015 15:00
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Awesome end to a great year for Maddie,it had everything,oil,nakedness,climax line and even a 241 with Tiffany,which although high on interaction was also not filmed well,still BOTN for me.
HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

im always open to positive change
01-01-2015 16:06
samstark Offline
Master Poster

I just watched back the 241 with tiffany and it has to be my favourite so far of the year because it involves tiffany and madison. I thought it was hilarious the way Madison kept trying to get tiffany out of her knickers and I loved the way tiffany left her red lipstick smudged all over Madisons lips. It's a shame the cameraman kept pulling the camera away from them, especially as they let performers like beth and leigh get away with a lot more during 241's. But I still enjoyed it so much because it was the first one I've seen of Madison's and she works really well in 241's, so more please.
01-01-2015 17:52
JuanKerr Offline
Banned

(01-01-2015 17:52 )samstark Wrote:  It's a shame the cameraman kept pulling the camera away from them, especially as they let performers like beth and leigh get away with a lot more during 241's.

If they let other girls get away with more than I saw in the last couple of hours of last night's show, then I've been missing some serious shit!

The last time I knew, kissing and and nipple contact was not allowed, but we even had some genuine cunnilingus towards the end. The cameraman also seemed very reluctant to pull away from the action... which is a radical change to normal behaviour.

I suspect it was all down to the alcohol flowing around, but it was the best 241 I've seen in a long long time.
(This post was last modified: 01-01-2015 20:20 by JuanKerr.)
01-01-2015 20:19

Click here to watch Babestation TV