babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3.39 Average

Madison - Chat & Discussion

bigfatpiggyporker Offline
Goodbye

RE: Madison - Chat & Discussion
(10-11-2014 14:20 )Tractor boy Wrote:  They are both very friendly girls so I am sure they would get on fine, especially in the in the paddling pool with plenty of oil.Tongue

Oh...my.....yes....please....PLEASE...Babestation....make...that​....happen....ideally....24/7.......but...once...would...be.ok....
10-11-2014 22:31
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bigfatpiggyporker Offline
Goodbye

(10-11-2014 00:17 )gunnar Wrote:  Don't know if it's the copper hair, the beautiful arse, big tits or the pretty face, but I want to jump through the screen and fuck her senseless. Damm she's hotBig GrinTongueBig Grin

I think it's everything about her that gives me that thought too gunnar!
(This post was last modified: 10-11-2014 22:33 by bigfatpiggyporker.)
10-11-2014 22:32
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

Sadly no Maddie tonight, she is the only babe that can come close to filling the Beth shaped hole in the schedule.
10-11-2014 22:39
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Wow Ms Madison!!!!Heart

The Sexy Cute Babe Ms Madison Rose Looks So Sexy Tonight In The Babestation Office In That Tight Black Shiny Bra and A Sexy Black Shiny Tight Latex Cut Out Skirt Bent Over The Desk Bouncing That Amazing Sexy Cute Ass... Love The Latex Skirt Ms Madison... Just Enough Room For Me To Slide It In.. Exellent... And Now Naked With The Oil Ready.... Must Give Her A Call..

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
13-11-2014 01:41
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Superb stuff again from Madison tonight.
Electrifying stint in the office. Naked and bent over and in numerous poses on that desk while gyrating and shaking that arse with real panache.
She rotates and flexes that body of hers amazingly well.
Absolutely bursting with horny energy. Simply incredible viewing. I could watch her forever and a week in this form.

13-11-2014 02:25
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Where Did Ms Madison Go????? She Disappeared Just After 2am... annoyedannoyedannoyed

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
13-11-2014 05:37
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(13-11-2014 05:37 )REX MASTER Wrote:  Where Did Ms Madison Go????? She Disappeared Just After 2am... annoyedannoyedannoyed

that was probably the time maddie was finishing last night, or it could be that she wasn't well and finished early.

either way maddie was babe of the night last night capped off by the very hot sight of maddie naked and drenched in oil shaking her magnificent arse at the camera

Piper Niven Superfan
13-11-2014 10:24
terence Offline

(13-11-2014 10:24 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(13-11-2014 05:37 )REX MASTER Wrote:  Where Did Ms Madison Go????? She Disappeared Just After 2am... annoyedannoyedannoyed

that was probably the time maddie was finishing last night, or it could be that she wasn't well and finished early....

or it could be that a sink hole swallowed her, or it could be that aliens abducted her, or it could be that the tax man rang her with an important issue that required her immediate attention, or it could be that she spontaneously com-busted, or it could be that lightening struck and completely vaporized her (could a lightening strike do that?), or it could be that she got sacked for talking on the phone to much (ironic i know)

so many questions, so many things to speculate about, but i think that's enough for now. Smile

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
13-11-2014 10:29
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

With Asian connections being on bs blue last night perhaps Maddie was sacrificed because they had too many girls for 2 channels. If this was the case it was a poor decision because she going great guns at the start of the night.
13-11-2014 11:05
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

BS Blue was still on, I could watch it online. I think Maddie just used up her quota of sexiness for the night too early as she was burning bright early on.
13-11-2014 13:37

Click here to watch Babestation TV