babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3.39 Average

Madison - Chat & Discussion

DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

RE: Madison - Chat & Discussion
She's gotten a bit up herself too! Bring another girl on that actually knows how to work
20-03-2017 07:43
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Lamarr l 21 l Offline
RIP Chloe Love

Yep, I've listened in sometimes and shes laughing with the production team while talking to the guy on the phone. Its unprofessional and tbh disrespectful to someone whos paying their hard earned cash for a shit service.

Seems to me she doesn't care, compare her performances to Nicole Snow or Tori Lee and you'll see the difference.

Others actually show respect to their callers, but laughing and joking with the production team was a big turn off for me hearing some other mans voice? sorry that's lack of quality in service. SS66 have a better quality of service than that in my opinion.
(This post was last modified: 22-03-2017 08:12 by Lamarr l 21 l.)
22-03-2017 04:31
Ultramantis Black Away
Account Closed

To be honest mate you don't need to call her/listen in to know what she gets up to. Just watch her for a few minutes and you see she's constantly laughing and chatting with the producers. Even her 'listen in line' is exactly the same, it should be renamed 'listen in and hear Maddie chat with the producer line'. Don't know why anyone would waste their money on this girl?
(This post was last modified: 22-03-2017 20:28 by Ultramantis Black.)
22-03-2017 20:27
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

Almost as if some of these babes deliberately show they don't care about the callers, as to show their mates that they've got absolutely no emotional connection with these 'sad' people. Just in it for the cash.

Best thing would be for people to stop calling her and see where she'd be without this cash, Unfortunately there's still too many addicted punters letting them off the hook.
22-03-2017 21:39
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

(22-03-2017 20:27 )Ultramantis Black Wrote:  To be honest mate you don't need to call her/listen in to know what she gets up to. Just watch her for a few minutes and you see she's constantly laughing and chatting with the producers. Even her 'listen in line' is exactly the same, it should be renamed 'listen in and hear Maddie chat with the producer line'. Don't know why anyone would waste their money on this girl?

No words can describe how annoying this girl has gotten!
Surely this can't last long. Even the people who still call in to hear her laugh and snort about the producers comedy bit won't be able to get off on that for long!
Some reach people calling in I'm sure, but ask for the poor chaps who work hard for their money or the average Joe saving up only to get brutal service, that's a shame! Surely she knows she's being unprofessional, cam from home I say Maddie & stop wasting nice people's money. Save your money folks unless you're into bad customer service ! Next time she's on just watch her take a front row seat to the producers comedy act at the BS Bulshit club !
(This post was last modified: 22-03-2017 22:41 by DuggyG2.)
22-03-2017 22:39
leatherface Offline
Senior Poster

I have to say that the first twenty minutes of tonight have been much better than her usual show. I don't know what's happening but finally she's showing her ass, and it's truly a magnificent ass Tongue
23-03-2017 23:31
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

(23-03-2017 23:31 )leatherface Wrote:  I have to say that the first twenty minutes of tonight have been much better than her usual show. I don't know what's happening but finally she's showing her ass, and it's truly a magnificent ass Tongue

Maybe she saw this lol
She should keep showing her ass!
£££££
24-03-2017 00:11
Ultramantis Black Away
Account Closed

Just watched a bit on Freeview 174, new lingerie aside (finally out of the godforsaken black!) just seems to be the same old same old. She sure lost interest fast!
24-03-2017 00:31
GloryLori Offline
#1 LORI B FAN

Visually Madison is absolutely amazing, but performance wise she is god awful...
24-03-2017 01:35
leatherface Offline
Senior Poster

(24-03-2017 00:31 )Ultramantis Black Wrote:  Just watched a bit on Freeview 174, new lingerie aside (finally out of the godforsaken black!) just seems to be the same old same old. She sure lost interest fast!

yes, but the first part of the show was probably (no, not probably: definitely) the best I've seen from her... too bad it seems it's not been recorded. It would be great to have a video of that.
(This post was last modified: 24-03-2017 08:44 by leatherface.)
24-03-2017 08:43

Click here to watch Babestation TV