RE: Holly McGuire - Glamour Girl Mansion : Chat, Caps & Vids
Are you planning on returning to the babeshows holly

Piper Niven Superfan
24-02-2016 16:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
biggles Offline
@biggles_james

Holly always did the best tease shows on at 9 till 10 - sometimes better than what came after Smile
25-02-2016 12:41
Holly Mcguire Offline
Junior Poster

Ahh I would love to return to Babeshows...
But unfortunately its out of my hands....

Sadly Playboy closed down, i heard a rumour RedLight was gonna make a come back, but to be honest its too far away anyway, i dont think i could do 5 hours travelling to work again anymore ;-(

BabeStation moved to Milton Keynes, So again and i have left message after message for the booker and not once has anyone ever got back to me

Studio 66 is the same, ive left messages and asked my friends who work there to ask if theres any jobs going ... but again no one has got in touch

Obviously i was due to start on brand new channel "Sin Tv" last year but that all went pear shape ;-(

I really wish there was a brand new BABESHOW based in London or better still EssexHeart

Thats why i gave up on job hunting for a Tv Job again and ive turned my attention back to working for myself from home....
Like "MeTarzen" said i have ventures which have petered out...when the truth is they never really got off the ground properly in the first place, i never really had the time for them when i was working on channels, but since im not doing channels at the moment, its an ideal time to try my hardest to get my ventures off the ground once and for all ;-)
14-03-2016 11:56
biggles Offline
@biggles_james

Good luck Holly - looking forward to any ventures which may pass our way
14-03-2016 15:46
baddog Offline

(14-03-2016 11:56 )The Holly Mcguire Wrote:  Ahh I would love to return to Babeshows...
But unfortunately its out of my hands....

Sadly Playboy closed down, i heard a rumour RedLight was gonna make a come back, but to be honest its too far away anyway, i dont think i could do 5 hours travelling to work again anymore ;-(

BabeStation moved to Milton Keynes, So again and i have left message after message for the booker and not once has anyone ever got back to me

Studio 66 is the same, ive left messages and asked my friends who work there to ask if theres any jobs going ... but again no one has got in touch

Obviously i was due to start on brand new channel "Sin Tv" last year but that all went pear shape ;-(

I really wish there was a brand new BABESHOW based in London or better still EssexHeart

Thats why i gave up on job hunting for a Tv Job again and ive turned my attention back to working for myself from home....
Like "MeTarzen" said i have ventures which have petered out...when the truth is they never really got off the ground properly in the first place, i never really had the time for them when i was working on channels, but since im not doing channels at the moment, its an ideal time to try my hardest to get my ventures off the ground once and for all ;-)

holly i hope you get things sorted out. you need to be out there your fans want you ,no your fans need you you are the best
27-03-2016 23:17
cyberman Offline
Junior Poster

Holly is an amzing babe. Its a joke nobody is getting back to her.
U can marry me holly then divorce me and take half my stuff. Should tide you over for a week... Sad
(This post was last modified: 28-03-2016 18:55 by cyberman.)
28-03-2016 18:54
baddog Offline

(28-03-2016 18:54 )cyberman Wrote:  Holly is an amzing babe. Its a joke nobody is getting back to her.
U can marry me holly then divorce me and take half my stuff. Should tide you over for a week... Sad

if holly married me she could have everything i have even the curtains. you are right it is a joke she is the most popular girl on those phones i just don't get it
28-03-2016 22:27
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

Maybe it's time to give night shows a go then Holly......

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
30-03-2016 12:36
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

^^
I 2nd this request Holly Smile

Piper Niven Superfan
30-03-2016 13:56