Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - S66 Dayshow Chat & Discussion (Only)

HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: Evelyn - Chat & Discussion
(09-11-2017 23:16 )nottooold Wrote:  
(09-11-2017 22:56 )HEX!T Wrote:  oh here we go. Big Grin he's on his steed riding to the rescue to defend any perceived slant on her glorious reputation.

8 customers... thats a huge audience indeed Bounce

jeez guy you do realise shes just a pretty girl getting her tits out to earn a buck.
fair play to her for trying but yeah she doesnt have the draw she first had when there were 30 or 40 guys in her chat when she first started.
and even then 30 or 40 guys is a tiny audience when you compare her room to any number of girls on my free cams.

No, wrong again! Far more than 8 customers. I'm not "riding to the rescue" except possibly trying to rescue the truth.

HEX!T wrote "next to no customers" and then "she doesn't have any 1 willing to stay for more than a couple of minutes at a time".

I was simply saying that this is not true. You can make any comments you like, state any opinions you like about me or Evelyn, but when it comes to the hard facts, Evelyn's show on Tuesday was well attended, and very well received by her fans. And that is what these shows are for - the fans, and not the critics.
hahaha get over yourself...
do you have access to her control pannel? NO!... then you have no idea who is or isnt watching at any given time.
as for fans? yeah there a great bunch of fans. so great infact there posting promotional clips of her tits and panty play all over the internet so we can all have a look.
shocked

Bounce fans BounceBounceBounceBounce your a funny fucker il give you that...

yeah 8 customers when i looked in.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 09-11-2017 23:27 by HEX!T.)
09-11-2017 23:25
Find all posts by this user
nottooold Offline
Wow! So that's Evelyn....

HEX!T wrote -
do you have access to her control pannel? NO!... then you have no idea who is or isnt watching at any given time.

Obviously you do have this access??????
There is no point in discussing anything with you, because you ignore the incorrect things that you say, and wander off into other totally irrelevant areas. You were wrong when you made your original statement. I have pointed that out to you. That is all I intended to do. Good night.
09-11-2017 23:49
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

(09-11-2017 23:19 )HEX!T Wrote:  5-6k net means your on the dole mate laugh
and you defiantly wouldnt have money to spare to spend on cams.
if you tried you would be going without food or heating thats for sure...

He must mean net monthly.

'Expensive' is all relative to income. Up to a point: even a billionaire won't pay over for a service or a good.

Control Panel access: you scolded nottooold for asserting her viewing figures without access, yet boldy assert Evelyn is "down to next to no customers...doesn't have 1 guy willing to saty for more than a couple of mins at a time...some guys were staying 20-40 mins. now she's lucky if they stay 2..."

Now, either you are guessing just as much as notooold, or are a S66 staffer (unlikely in the extreme), or have hacked their site. Not good whatever the situation.
10-11-2017 00:23
HEX!T Away
Retired

dont need to hack the site i can read the json calls to the websocket. there's a lot of info in the developer console if you know what to look for...

im not ignoring them im disputing them.
you say she has lots of fans on her cam sitting for multiple hours. im saying there was a few guys and the 1s i talk to only watched a few minutes.
they may have stayed in chat for the whole thing but they certainly didnt watch the whole thing.
i dunno why you find that hard to swallow...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 10-11-2017 00:27 by HEX!T.)
10-11-2017 00:26
nottooold Offline

Dear HEX!T,

I do not dispute much of what you say, and cannot dispute some of your claims as I don't have retrospective access to Studio 66 data. I only disputed your original statement that Evelyn had "next to no customers...doesn't have any 1 willing to stay for more than a couple of minutes at a time".

If I said "next to no customers", I would probably mean "rarely more than one or two". The information subsequently provided by you suggests that you meant that at one moment in time she had only eight viewers. I think a lot of Studio 66 girls would be reasonably happy with an average of eight p.cam viewers at any one time, but I don't think that is important. This is just two people having different interpretations of a meaning.

The real dispute was that you said that no-one stayed more than a couple of minutes. This was wrong. The pervecam dialogue indicated quite clearly that many people were actively involved in making requests and approving what she did etc. These requests etc continued for some time, and it is clear that many viewers stayed for quite long periods.

You later wrote "you say she has lots of fans on her cam sitting for multiple hours". If you were attempting to quote me, what I actually wrote was "Some - only one or two - were contributing dialogue throughout the show till the end...many contributed for thirty minutes or more".

If you want me to agree that Evelyn has fewer customers than at her peak, then I agree. Every girl has fewer customers at each show than at her peak, except for the one show when she hits that peak. So yes, no problem. If you want me to agree that lots of people join the show for just a few minutes at a time, yes sure. If you want me to agree that many follow the p.cam dialogue and only join in when the dialogue seems particularly "ripe", of course I agree. If you want me to agree that some people watch a great deal of the show, but drop out once or twice, and then return, I agree. I disagreed only with that one first statement. Perhaps you were exaggerating to prove a point?

You were correct too when you commented on the number of customers - I wouldn't call them genuine fans - who recorded and uploaded p.cam videos onto the net. I, like you, have seen very many of these. Of course these people are paying customers too. I've seen maybe a hundred of these videos over the last 18 months, some last for 5-10 minutes, some 10-20 minutes, some an hour or more, some a whole show. But I don't think I've yet seen one that's less than two minutes long !

Please have a think about what you actually wrote originally, and what I am actually saying. Surely you didn't really mean exactly what you originally wrote. Were you really trying just to say that her viewing figures were dropping?

I have no wish for this simple disagreement between two adults to descend into a pointless slanging match.
(This post was last modified: 10-11-2017 15:35 by nottooold.)
10-11-2017 15:27
HEX!T Away
Retired

for fuck sake. just because you havent seen the clips that are a couple of mins long doesnt mean they dont exist.
if i was allowed to post em here i would, just to shut you up. but i can so i wont. but rest assured they do exist.
i really dont give a fuck what your opinion is on the matter i know what i saw, what i read and what ive been told.

THE END!
Rolleyes

10-11-2017 15:53
nottooold Offline

Whether clips under two minutes long exist or not doesn't matter - I merely said I hadn't seen any. They certainly wouldn't be of any importance in this issue anyway even if you did post them here. I never disputed what you saw, what you read or what you've been told. I merely disputed the way you expressed it. But as you don't care what my opinion is, I readily agree - THE END.
10-11-2017 16:25
tonkpils Offline
Evelyn the Masterpiece

(10-11-2017 00:26 )HEX!T Wrote:  dont need to hack the site i can read the json calls to the websocket. there's a lot of info in the developer console if you know what to look for...

He is right... Json says a lot. Cool
11-11-2017 00:12
danger_hump Offline
Junior Poster

meh
14-11-2017 19:47
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster