Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - S66 Dayshow Chat & Discussion (Only)

HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: Evelyn - Chat & Discussion
nice to see this thread getting some love again...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
31-08-2018 22:26
Find all posts by this user
quiquems Away
Posting Machine

(31-08-2018 22:26 )HEX!T Wrote:  nice to see this thread getting some love again...

you know it mate, this is a forum and people have different opinions, otherwise it would be a Evelyn fanboy club and it would be very boring. Rolleyes

.....but if you want it then i will to say that she was wonderful and her outfit unbeatable TongueHeart
31-08-2018 22:33
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(31-08-2018 22:08 )830ResAtDorsia Wrote:  ... not up to the standard she's set recently w/ her end of show teases. Also didn't help that the producer forgot to turn her web feed on at the start.

For the first 10 minutes plus of the video referenced above, as 830Res indicates, there was no link available on the 66 website for guys to confirm that Evelyn was even on TV. Eve and 66 are not going to get the interactors for TV action if punters are unsure who can see what on the TV/main stream. 

In fact any truncation of Eve's last TV session that pushes her start time beyond about 8.30, say, is likely, IMO, to mess with the canny and careful process of gradual build up that these sessions rely on for their success. (Last Friday's session was a fine example of an evocative free flowing tease tempered only slightly elongated winding down period - mainly due to Evelyn stiring a peak of activity on perv relatively soon after 9pm). 

For me the process goes like this: Us punters need to be lulled with a sense of building anticipation at seeing a relaxed and willingly cooperative participant; gradually we get to a 'zone', similiar to the one Evelyn appears to get herself into at her best, fuelled by the babe's building activity and the trading of sparky interactions on perv. Both parties then feed off each other spontaneously and this brings on board further like-minded punters who see the action and want in. This is the fully fledged rapture of the moment the best of these unofficial teases of hers can offer.

Mess with the leisurely parts of this process and you are going to get more nights like tonight were both parties are feeling out the other for interest and it all gets a bit cagey, broken up and splutters out to be largely unsatisfactory - given the postively massive standard Evelyn has set herself of late.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 31-08-2018 23:48 by ShandyHand.)
31-08-2018 23:45
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

^ 100%

The failure of the producer to activate the TV feed till well past 2100 was the root cause of the process not achieving lift-off last night. It killed my mood for one, and I thought Evelyn (whom, incidentally, I had observed didn't seem as chirpy and light-hearted as usual anyway) suffered a similar fate.

Yes, as other have alluded, perhaps the skirt is not the best, but on the other hand I have seen that skirt unzipped completely down and the resultant opening used to exhibit arse and thong to great effect. So I think that was a red herring.

On another production note, they had the lighting all wrong too. Too bright by far on her top half such that the resultant glare caused blown highlights on her chest so her pokies were largely invisible and even the general contours of her magnificent breasts were hard to make out in anything other than vague detail.
(This post was last modified: 01-09-2018 07:13 by Rake.)
01-09-2018 07:12
nottooold Offline
Wow! So that's Evelyn....

A big "YES" to the very valid comments of Shandyhand and Rake as usual. But let us never forget that it is difficult for a girl to put on a sexy show when she is on the phone listening to someone moaning about the weather in Chipping Sodbury and the price of fish in Tesco etc.....

9 pm - 10 pm should be reserved for callers who want Evelyn's usual tease!!!!!
01-09-2018 09:02
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

Yes - now I’m never comfortable criticising other callers or cammers because they’re spending their hard earned money and they can speak and message as they please...But there does seem to be an excess of line hogging and inane content to the calls Evelyn has to endure, if what we are hearing is correct.
01-09-2018 09:55
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

Evelyn should test the weather moaning, tesco talking muppets by being crazy seductive to the camera,showing the mountain range ass With Cloths over it, perking boobs out deliberately, showing no cleavage, just subtle, slightly obvious sexieness to see how they react to hotness. And at the same time she'll be able to cater to the listen inner. Win, win, advertising herself, luring the next caller, listen inner. She should stay on her toes on the pitch and not get flat footed for when things get boring, there's a goal to be created at every opportunity.
(This post was last modified: 01-09-2018 10:38 by DuggyG2.)
01-09-2018 10:37
The Goatman Online
King Of Goats

When was the last time she did a tease show ? It must if been years ago now i think shes due one Smile
01-09-2018 10:48
nottooold Offline
Wow! So that's Evelyn....

(01-09-2018 10:37 )DuggyG2 Wrote:  Evelyn should test the weather moaning, tesco talking muppets by being crazy seductive to the camera,showing the mountain range ass With Cloths over it, perking boobs out deliberately, showing no cleavage, just subtle, slightly obvious sexieness to see how they react to hotness. And at the same time she'll be able to cater to the listen inner. Win, win, advertising herself, luring the next caller, listen inner. She should stay on her toes on the pitch and not get flat footed for when things get boring, there's a goal to be created at every opportunity.

In an ideal babechannel world you are, of course, absolutely correct. Unfortunately I am sure that it is very difficult for a girl to pay full attention to a regular caller, and give him what he wants (which she must do), and behave at the same time in a totally different and teasingly sexy way for the rest of us.

Of course I have no personal experience of trying to do these two utterly different things at the same time........
01-09-2018 11:21
Skyline Offline
Phrygian Dominant

I find that watching Evelyn when you have the guy/s that phone repeatedly, especially the one/s that hog the line, it's like watching paint dry sometimes. I mean they spend all this time on the phone with her but it almost turns her into a statue sadly. It wouldn't be so bad if some encouragement of sexiness and eroticism was exchanged from the caller but from what I've seen at times it's just looks like Evelyn is in slow motion with no spark and very boring for the viewer. IMO she is still the best on S66 and I'll be glued to my screen next time she's on but hopefully less of the static encouraging callers and more guy's ready to get this goddess horny! Smile
01-09-2018 11:23
Thread Closed