Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - S66 Dayshow Chat & Discussion (Only)

turksdesire Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Evelyn - Chat & Discussion
She’s got to be the best daytime babe on tv as been for a while now her teasing is by far better than any of the other girls ?
25-07-2018 00:03
Find all posts by this user
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

Fernanda is better though lol
25-07-2018 06:19
HEX!T Away
Retired

can some 1 call a taxi for Duggy! .... he's drunk and needs to go sleep it off Big Grin

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 26-07-2018 14:20 by HEX!T.)
26-07-2018 14:20
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

Hahaha feck off Big Grin
26-07-2018 18:43
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

This probably won't be popular but after what four years you would think that Evelyn might just have done ONE night topless-personally like Lucy Anne Brooks I think she is a massive fraud and surely her fans muust be massively frustrated she never did a night show. I find it hard to fathom how such a beautiful, stunning young blonde babe like that never even considered it.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
26-07-2018 20:52
nottooold Offline
Wow! So that's Evelyn....

I think many of Evelyn's fans are indeed disappointed that she hasn't done a topless night show -it would be very special, I'm sure!!! However, many day girls don't do topless night shows, so I cannot see that this makes her a "massive fraud".

She has chosen daytime shows plus pervcam which is her prerogative. Incidentally, as you mention Lucy Anne, I have seen many of her so called after ten pm "tease hours", and Evelyn is often a much better tease between nine and ten pm than L.A.B. after ten pm!!!!

I think that those who want a topless night show from Evelyn will remain frustrated. Like many day girls, she does not wish to do nights.
26-07-2018 22:47
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

She's got a boyfriend?

She wore nipple tassels years ago just clinging to her tits, times have changed, now if u don't mind I have to go home, as I am drunk lol,
26-07-2018 23:38
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

Personally, I absolutely could not stand those nipple tassels and pasties. Crass and twee, they destroyed any eroticism for me. I guess if you get off on a sort of sub-Moulin Rouge cabaret floorshow, it was ok. Far prefer the judicious and perfectly controlled deployment of a low-cut, semi-transparent decolletage that we see nowadays. I like the girl-next-door fantasy that this iteration of Evelyn engenders.
27-07-2018 07:57
modelflat Offline
Posting Machine

Evelyn's recent caps and vids have been wonderful... Like the opposite of whiny threads where dudes complain "she's not trying anymore". She's not trying to hide anything anymore. Blush

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid2173220

I always quite liked her shows, but lately it's been like a dream, she's been so free to go further and hotter on days.

||||||||
28-07-2018 03:14
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

I must admit I posted a whinging post here last night but soon deleted it. Rolleyes My predilicitions have been catered for massively in Evelyn's recent late sessions. Much less so last night as she returned to more regular priorities. I left perve early as a result.

But, even striving for greater objectivity, last night's effort highlighted eternal issues with the shows in general, particularly those that follow a well regarded successful run of sessions.

1. Consistency of purpose. A babe shifting the focus of her shows, especially if a run of shows has established a pattern, is always going to be problematic.

2. Variable implementation of TV restrictions. Always suspected as a reason for the change above. Especially as 66 have such a record for it. This is the source of almost constant irritantation for day show fans.

3. Expectation management. Punters are hungry for good shows, we have had so few of them in recent years when ever a babe turns in any consistent level of performance expectations can go through the roof.

4. Multi tasking. The babe that can please everyone in group at the same time, at all times, has yet to be born. Evelyn is better than most at it. But there's also the issue that this problem can be used as a mask for 1 to 3 above.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
28-07-2018 13:31
Thread Closed