Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - S66 Dayshow Chat & Discussion (Only)

ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

RE: Evelyn - Chat & Discussion
Thought it might be worth a potted review of Tuesday's show ahead of tomorrow. I do this only because there seems to be a little flux to Evelyn's sessions of late.

I suppose it was silly to expect any reruns of last week's astonishing sequence but it wasn't completely back to normal either was it. There were a couple of odd things about this one. 

We go round in circles over the why's don't we: Are we to just say, 'Oh well Evelyn just didn't get the inspiration off her guys this time'? This maybe partly true, but surely that implies too much credit to her punters last week. Friday's amazing effort had been coming for some time, it can't really see how anyone can say it was just randomly dictated by her guys... So why does Evelyn feel it's right to give her callers so much one day and a much lesser service the next? Are we still looking to excuse with a 'good producer/bad producer' routine here?

Her 9pm section was of course the most visibly subdued part of the show when compared to Friday's; early parts of her session had some promising encounters with decent callers. Eve was willing to push there but as the session wore on she seemed less inclined to do so - for whatever reason.

Also noteworthy was the dropping of the full extended intersession cam break for the first time in a month or so. (The last two had seen her off TV for more than 3 hours straight.) Something new, an uncomfortable looking 40 minute sitting up sequence, broke it up this time with only her upper body showing on TV. Eve seemed out of sorts throughout this section. Did it even work for the cam boys? I didn't log in for any of that part as it showed no signs, on TV, of offering any excitement if I'd done so. Heather against the wall this was not.

Are 66 looking to make some changes with this type of thing on Eve's outtings? Is she fully on board with them? What made last week happen and is it going to be a highly off putting one-off? I have no definitive answers of course Evelyn has to provide those by her actions.

At least, the outfits continue to be good choices and show how this woman's intent has changed from just last year. 

Maybe tomorrow will tell how this is going to go from here.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
08-03-2018 23:55
Find all posts by this user
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

^ great review

missed Tuesday completely due to being away. Looking forward to today...
(This post was last modified: 09-03-2018 11:10 by Rake.)
09-03-2018 11:10
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

We got another stunning display from Evelyn last night. She has her crowd dancing on a string now in a way that's really impressive to witness. I'd call her The Puppetmistress if that didn't conjure up dodgy images of a lame domination routine! Tongue There's no need for the gimmicks of such forced relationship from this woman. She has built a loyalty and respect from her audience by giving genuine effort and the right kind of predictability in her work.

Watching her follow through on her statement of a post-9pm show two Friday's ago, with efforts equally as stiring on both weekend shows since, has been if anything even better than seeing the initial effort.

Evelyn has really stamped her TV colours to the mast here: Give me calls and cammers and you can have me like this every time she seems to be shouting atm.

This is what I always talk about on the forum: The right babe in the right circumstances... Give a babe with Evelyn's mindset a reason to go with a commercial momentum and she will oblige in spades - to the limits of TV and a tiny bit more at times. Smile

You can tell by the haste with which she enters the later hours of the shows in question that she means business; whipping those peachey arse cheeks about, dipping her top to daring exposure in a variety of poses and, laterly, even letting her thong back be known to us from its obviously too restricting confinement in one of those ultra short dresses that just keep riding up all by themselves! Wink It's a splendid seduction routine persued with an alacrity and gleeful relish that we've all been praying for for so long from her. And not a millimetre of tape or pastie on sight to spoil the suspense. Tongue

For a tiny signal of this women's reclaimed intent, see the speed with which she frustratedly changed her phone batteries straight after her first post-9pm call on the 9th. This is a babe that wants to get on with stoking guy's fire on her calls and, by extention, with this new phase in her time on the shows. (We can I think accept her somewhat sub par showings on the nights of the 6th - down to irritation from missed breaks and a pushed back evening meal apparently - and this Monday where there was no After Show to look to.)

It's such a joy for the dayshow fan to watch a babe so eager to twist her audience round her little finger. Longterm guys were well aware of Evelyn' abilities - her confidence in that petit lithe frame and the temptress movements to back it in achieving her aims. Now she's proving it to newbies at last.

The small sections sans pervcam, of course, give a generally greater freedom to that expression but it would be curlish to complain too loudly about the cam when Evelyn makes sure the visuals there have their own very valid appeal and it brings her into several suggestive poses on TV all the same. 

Fact is, there's so much on offer all round from this babe now and she is working it so well once again. Whether she's affecting a coquettish innocence, with that delightful lip bite, or the sort of knowingly mischievous smile normally seen on a rogue male in an all-girls college dorm, her mood can't help but be reciprocated in every red blooded male in sight of her. The devilishness is utterly captivating and intriguing. Guys can't help but play along.

In this form, Evelyn is simply very difficult to ignore. You wouldn't bet against her continuing in a similar vein for a good while yet thankfully. Who knows what that might bring us. Big Grin

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 17-03-2018 21:44 by ShandyHand.)
17-03-2018 21:33
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

Another top review Shandy

Very pleased you highlighted the subtler aspects of her shows which actually make all the difference - the little coquettish mannerisms. The lip-touch, the lip bite, the wink at the camera after a naughty sequence, the pouts and dreamy eyes. I could go on the list is endless and growing. All this is Bardot-esque. She knows she has the same type of looks, body and sensuality and takes it to the proverbial 11 on the volume control.

Her skill at juggling cammers and callers and playing to both the cam feed and TV feeds has grown and grown and she is now a consummate practitioner of this art. A doyenne.

Personally, I am a fan of her evening TV feed and Cam work, not so much into the backstage sessions. It is all about the thrill of dual TV feed and Cam feed viewing. Witnessing and encouraging her via calling or pervecam chatbox messages to inexorably ramp up the naughtiness and seductive tease on the TV feed between 1930 and 2145. Judging by the frenzy on the S66 chatbox, so do a lot of other guys!
18-03-2018 08:53
nottooold Offline
Wow! So that's Evelyn....

A short time ago I suggested that people stop moaning about babeshows being boring, and instead state clearly what changes and improvements they would like to see, so that the criticisms could be constructive and purposeful, rather than just idle grumbling.

Thanks for the many responses I have received on these pages and by private message. Sadly, almost all of the comments came from people who appear to be fans and not critics, but I have passed the comments to Studio 66 for them to read and consider. Fingers crossed!

Evelyn is scheduled to return on Friday 30th March as previously mentioned.
(This post was last modified: 24-03-2018 09:51 by nottooold.)
24-03-2018 09:50
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

Heart Really really pleased to see evelyn wearing such a pretty outfit on my day off Heart

seen some pretty amazing caps the other day fom her recent shows and she was looking awsome laugh

i remember the first time i seen her on the shows about ten years ago wearing a light blue dress, big hard nips poking thru an she would giv them a slight tweak now an then when thee wer getting soft to make em rock hard again laugh

eek Stunna Surprised
Heart Shy

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
30-03-2018 10:43
Skyline Offline
Phrygian Dominant

It's great to see Evelyn back today, welcome back Evelyn!!Smile
30-03-2018 17:38
eddave Offline
Senior Poster

Did anyone record the last 2 hours of Evelyn’s show?
30-03-2018 21:00
Bantams Offline
Master Poster

Evelyn is back on, great news but the bad news is S66’s tit-tape police appeared to have got to her!! What a fucking disaster. Yet another show ruined by the S66’s hierarchy. Do hope Evelyn gets the chance later on to peel it off
05-04-2018 11:07
1davieb20 Offline
Junior Poster

wont be watching today- which means no cam today,
66 silly buggers.
05-04-2018 11:49
Thread Closed