Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - S66 Dayshow Chat & Discussion (Only)

nottooold Offline
Wow! So that's Evelyn....

RE: Evelyn - Chat & Discussion
(01-03-2018 11:09 )ShandyHand Wrote:  But that's the trouble with talking about Evelyn in the sort of depth you're asking: There's a lot that prompts vagueness and wishful thinking because there is so much potential but little evidence she actually wants to do much of it.

Agreed! To be honest, Evelyn has been in this business long enough to know about all that is available, and what it might be worth to her. Therefore I think that the evidence actually suggests that she doesn't seek other avenues of progression.
01-03-2018 11:58
Find all posts by this user
Skyline Offline
Phrygian Dominant

(28-02-2018 21:52 )tonkpils Wrote:  you are not getting the point... when QQ says "i gave up" means he's tired of editing videos and uploading. Of course he still watch her.

also, i would like to mention that me and Quiquems are her fans since her debut... it is almost 8 years now.. We saw her evolution and involutions many times, and to see her now doing this perv shows is only to see that she ended up as the other girls. She is only doing this more slowly, as her fans knows and like her being aside the world of the babecams. When i was her caller, i remember once i was coming to london she was telling me that there were parties where the girls were invited. She never went there. and i'm sure she still does not.

when she is not on TV she has another life, nothing to do with what she does on tuesdays and fridays. Cool

For sure, slowly is ok, but i'm wondering when this will stop. She constantly add some spice to her shows. Started with hands covering her tits, and now her hands barely cover her pussy.

What next? Dildo play? who knows.. Rolleyes

I concur with your comments about Evelyn's cam/after shows, from when she started and up until now she has progressed massively and has blown my mind on many occasions, I really do hope she keeps going forward with this. Also for £3 p/m whereas some of the other girls only do what she does in private for £5 p/m, she's worth every one of my hard earned pennies Wink. As for some of the more negative posters, it would be nice to see, if and when the occasion arises and she does do something you've liked, it would be nice to see a positive comment about what u liked rather than just the negativities all the time.Tongue
01-03-2018 13:07
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^^ Most definately. Although it's just possible she could change her mind on some of these things of course. Circumstances do alter - as they did with the camming. As Skyline is saying, who would have thought that where Evelyn's at on there now would come to pass just 2 or 3 years ago?

----

I'm gonna round up my contribution on this thread for a while (been more than enough of me on here the last couple of days Blush ) with some brief comments on Tuesday's TV show... FWIW, I thought the dress was an excellently provocative and Evelyn was a little less static, and in much better tease form once activated, after the dip of last Friday's outing. 

But I do question her need to cover the ass at 9.50pm?! That's exactly the sort of sigh inducing head scratcher I'm talking about. I can't see how that works in anyone's favour - certainly not hers. It's NOT tease, it's just looks silly and coy at that time of day, and is surely exactly the opposite of the impression that should be being given when a babe is trying to inspire guys to follow her offscreen for the sort of thing that they can expect there. The two things are contradictory and covering up in the haste she does at that hour gives out the wrong message entirely.

But then... Who am I to suggest to a babe what to do.

I'm only the audience.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
01-03-2018 19:08
nottooold Offline
Wow! So that's Evelyn....

Thanks for the suggestions for improvements received so far - some constructive comments from Evelyn's critics would be helpful too.

Just been talking to Evelyn, and here is some advance warning for those who are interested - Evelyn will be returning to Ukraine for a short stay later this month on the anniversary of her grandmother's death. She will work her last day on Monday 19th of March, and will return on Friday 30th of March.

Nice outfit today...too tight at the top and too short at the bottom....
(This post was last modified: 02-03-2018 15:43 by nottooold.)
02-03-2018 14:18
ShandyHand Offline

Arm twisted to post by that jaw droppingly awesome after 9pm sequence. Wink

We all wondered if she'd still got it in her for TV. Well she has - in spades. I defy any man watching that not to want to see more.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
02-03-2018 22:51
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

I was dogged by a stuttering rural internet but that did not stop the eroticism coming through in spades...
02-03-2018 22:58
ShandyHand Offline

^ Screen buckling heat from the woman.

And she added a shout out to the chatbox punters at the end. She likes working with the inspiration I think. Wink

02-03-2018 23:10
lancealot790 Offline
Posting Machine

Due to work commitments its not often i get the chance to watch the channels for a prolonged period of time but tonight i managed to catch the last 40 or so minutes of evelyn's show and i must say it was quite a performance, she looked as though the only thing on her mind was getting laid.

Bravo Evelyn keep up the good work.
03-03-2018 00:18
Bantams Offline
Master Poster

It seems I missed out on a great show by Evelyn yesterday (2/mar) was anyone recording her last hour, which apparently was the best part. I certainly hope so
03-03-2018 10:54
hawkeye Offline
Apprentice Poster

(03-03-2018 10:54 )Bantams Wrote:  It seems I missed out on a great show by Evelyn yesterday (2/mar) was anyone recording her last hour, which apparently was the best part. I certainly hope so

i think that last hour was the best i have ever seen evelyn perform
07-03-2018 17:17
Thread Closed