Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - S66 Dayshow Chat & Discussion (Only)

nottooold Offline
Wow! So that's Evelyn....

RE: Evelyn - Chat & Discussion
Relax everyone, Evelyn isn't married! I happen to know that the ring was sent to her as a present by one of her regular callers. She has also moved it around from finger to finger during the course of the day.It just happened to be on her UK wedding ring finger for a while. I believe that the wedding ring is worn differently in Ukraine in any event.
23-02-2018 20:27
Find all posts by this user
nottooold Offline

I have been reading the last few entries by Quiquems and Tonkpils and find them a somewhat confusing rehash of much that I have read previously on these pages, and which I think has been "done to death".

We have previously discussed the "same set, same camera angle, lack of movement" issues, and they frankly apply to just about every girl, and some much more than Evelyn. Some of the girls arrive for their shift, point a pervecam up their skirt and don't move for the entire shift. There is no cameraman, so the camera is static. Significant movement is impossible.

The girls using the office set and the sofa don't move much either. Evelyn does stay in the same room, but she doesn't use the pervecam as much as most girls, and moves around,changing posture according to the wishes of her telephone callers and her pervecam customers. Ask our friend Rake, he is always requesting her to do things which she probably shouldn't!!!! Quiquems mysteriously said that Evelyn does nothing for her fans. Actually, it seems very clear to me that everything she does is for her fans - if they actually ask!

Tonkpils is right when he says it is all about money. Of course it is, Studio 66 doesn't get a share of the tv licence fee like the BBC, and it doesn't benefit from advertising like ITV and other channels. The simple truth is that it is the telephone callers and the pervecam viewers who provide the money to fund the channel. Without them there would be no tv babes for Quiquems and Tonkpils, or any of us,to watch.

Quiquems gave us a saying about "variety". We have a saying in England too, "he who pays the piper calls the tune". The girls do what they do at the request of the paying customers. They cannot read the minds of people who only watch on tv. If I want Evelyn to pose in a particular way, I have to do what others do. I phone and ask her, or ask her on the pervecam dialogue. We all want different things, and Evelyn cannot read our minds.

Quiquems also said that Evelyn was "off tv for three hours, that's the interest she has in tv shows". Totally bewildering! On Friday, Evelyn's day went something like this -
11 am - 4 pm - on tv
4. 15 pm - 5. 25 pm - pervecam show
5. 25 - 6. 40 - her only proper break
6. 40 - 9. 40 - on tv
10. 25 - 11. 25 - pervecam show.

That looks to me like 8 hours in a day of actual tv, plus a little over two hours of private pervecam show. That is more than most of the girls do. (And a longer day than most of us blokes do!) Without girls achieving the high level of telephone calls and the number of pervecam viewers that Evelyn gets, there wouldn't be a Studio 66 Tv channel for Quiquems and Tonkpils to watch and moan about.

Incidentally, moaning is not a constructive action. Some months ago, when several people were complaining on these pages about lack of movement from the girls on tv, I emailed Studio 66 to point out their feelings and to suggest a course of action eg a daytime cameraman to allow movement, occasional changes of costume and set etc. I wonder if the moaners actually did the same thing!!!!

Now surely we have done this subject to death - we are just repeating ourselves.
24-02-2018 18:52
Skyline Offline
Phrygian Dominant

lol, yes Quiquems does seem somewhat of a broken record!, funny since on the 12/01/18 on liveshow-tv.com (evelyn chat and discussion) he said "I given up with her, sorry"....funny since he keeps coming back for more.Big Laugh
24-02-2018 19:11
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

As nottooold says, Evelyn has been splendidly accommodating to my requests, and at the expense of incurring the wrath of one or 2 of her producers.

Yes she is static when there's no caller and during calls from chaps who'd prefer to talk about making model aeroplanes, but get her a good caller or a good cammer and she pulls out some extraordinary moves and poses. Yes I'd love her to change sets, even if it were only for an hour or 2 per shift, but hey you can't have it all.

She does really try to satisfy the paying customer, which is more than I can say for some of the other S66 babes. Long may it continue.
24-02-2018 19:18
quiquems Away
Posting Machine

(24-02-2018 19:11 )Skyline Wrote:  lol, yes Quiquems does seem somewhat of a broken record!, funny since on the 12/01/18 on liveshow-tv.com (evelyn chat and discussion) he said "I given up with her, sorry"....funny since he keeps coming back for more.Big Laugh

I've uploaded almost all her shows from 2010, now can you check how many show I've uploaded since September of last year?

But hey, everything is perfect and her shows cannot be improved.

Sorry.
24-02-2018 19:42
HEX!T Away
Retired

[Image: giphy.gif]
oh!.. dont mind me... This Gonna Be GooD.. laugh

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
24-02-2018 20:07
HEX!T Away
Retired

how longs this movie?...

Well that turned into noting... Sad

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 25-02-2018 04:48 by HEX!T.)
25-02-2018 04:35
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

(24-02-2018 18:52 )nottooold Wrote:  I have been reading the last few entries by Quiquems and Tonkpils and find them a somewhat confusing rehash of much that I have read previously on these pages, and which I think has been "done to death".

This whole thread has been "done to death", including all the "yip yap" from her guard pups Rolleyes
25-02-2018 08:53
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Bandwagon is spot on as usual. There will always be a great divide on this subject it seems. There are fans of Evelyn's style, usually the most prolific interactors, who tend to be protective of it and her; and guys that are frustrated by her primarly because they know that she is essentially limiting her own market so she can remain most comfortable in what she does. Most babes if they frustrate for so long, get wasteland threads and just quiet support from the initiated. It's actually a compliment to Evelyn that the naysayers keep coming here. Presumably they do so because they see the massive potential for more from this woman.

And so the reason the same issues keep coming up on this thread is because despites immense potential Evelyn continues to under sell herself and perpetuate these issues on TV. She is content with her obvious heathly level of custom on her phones and luxuriating in, pressumably, some of the best cam numbers at the channel (66 can afford to take her off TV for hours on end). What reason has she to really do more on TV, and potentially let too many guys start getting off on a freebie there, when she's doing so well as is? Her cam work is a masterclass of gradual progression that ekks out every last drop from her users. She doesn't want vast numbers on there crippling the system and adding huge expectations and demands. So her drive for cam custom from TV is occassional and often subtle when it could be more consistent and productive.

When you consider everything nottooold says is true but that, unfortunately, essentially, they remain excuses, you can only draw the conclusion that this babe is perfectly happy to continue playing in her self-imposed limiting playbox. Her comfort zone is indulged because she does perfectly well there. The whinges from the likes of this thread are merely dismissed as background noise.

That near every day babe shows a lack of movement on TV (particularly when on perv) is no real excuse when the mould could and is occasionally broken. Significant movement is not impossible just troublesome. Again many babes take the path of least resistance there.

When a babe confines herself to only responding to paid requests she has stopped speaking to her wider audience and acting as the wide draw to all that she should be; she is overly content and complacent that just being there is enough. A properly engaged babe can draw and interact with her customers at the same time. Evelyn does this effortlessly but no where near enough if she really wanted to work to her full potential.

That she prefers the quiet of her self contained set is no real excuse for offering her customers less variety in her comfort blanket. She is putting herself above her customers in this 100%.

Thing is Evelyn attracts so many but responds best to guys willing to play her game. She does everything she does so well. But the pretense that there is no more to give is a bit irritating. Evelyn does no more on TV because Evelyn doesn't want to do any more on TV. (Not every movement threatens the wrath of a prod.)

Eve continues to confine her audience to the level that suits her. Occassional threats to engage everyone who shows an interest remain disappointingly sporadic.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
25-02-2018 15:28
nottooold Offline

Someone being tall or short, thin or fat, is usually a fact, but to say someone is boring is an only an opinion. The person is just saying he has no interest in what that person says or does. And to say that over and over again can be, in itself, boring! Other people can have different opinions. I said much to dispute what was said, without actually being particularly complimentary to Evelyn, and am, as always, condemned as a "fan boy"or a "guard pup". ShandyHand in his thoughtful and skilled way says much of value, and will never be criticised as a "fan boy"! However, he praised Evelyn rather more than I do.

Reading between the lines, he said quite clearly that Evelyn is very skilled at what she does, and very successful too, adding only that she could be even better.

Why don't we just say clearly exactly what it is that we want from these girls? Let's discuss it and then tell Studio 66 what we want. Vague comments about being "boring" and "could be better" aren't sufficiently constructive. What do we want? To start the ball rolling, I repeat what I said previously - a daytime cameraman, and set and costume changes would be good. Over to the rest of you!
(This post was last modified: 27-02-2018 12:23 by nottooold.)
27-02-2018 09:02
Thread Closed