Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - S66 Dayshow Chat & Discussion (Only)

HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: Evelyn - Chat & Discussion
lucy was likley covered by the osg on tv. where as evelyns ass... well thats gonna be noticeable even if they turned the lights off.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2017 23:59 by HEX!T.)
02-12-2017 21:20
Find all posts by this user
nottooold Offline
Wow! So that's Evelyn....

(02-12-2017 21:20 )HEX!T Wrote:  lucy was likley covered by the osg on tv. where as evelyns ass... well thats gonna be noticeable even if they turned the night off.

Yes - partly true about the osg (and completely true about Ev's bum)- but the crotch and knickers were not fully hidden and what Lucy was doing was very obvious. It was overtly sexual long before 9 pm, and Ofcom have warned about that many times!
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2017 22:58 by nottooold.)
02-12-2017 22:57
nottooold Offline

I have had a further thought about the apparent inconsistency of what different girls seem to be allowed to do, and I wonder what others think.

We are all attracted to different features - that is human nature. Personally, I like a fairly natural look, and don't like boob jobs that just look like boob jobs and not like boobs, and "trout pouts" and lots of tattoos don't work for me either. These days one or two girls have had so much "work" done on them that they look to me like they were designed and built by a cosmetic Dr Frankenstein. But some guys like frankenboobs and frankenlips and that's fine because we are all different. (I apologise for being so unkind and for any offence this causes, but I am trying to make the very important point that we are all different.)

This difference is frequently shown on these pages where one person writes that "Evelyn is boring and does nothing" whilst another writes "Wow! Another hot show from Evelyn!"

But the producers are all human too, and they will have their own natural preferences which they can do nothing about. If a producer finds "girl A" very attractive, is he going to get turned on very quickly by her, and stop her doing anything remotely sexy, instinctively feeling it must be too risque? "Girl B" on the other hand, doesn't have that effect on him, so she is allowed to do much more before he thinks "hey! that's a bit much".

Could the variation in what is allowed from each girl be simply a reflection of the producer's personal attraction to that girl? He would probably be completely unaware that he is displaying his personal preferences when he makes his decisions. He, like the rest of us, is a human being!
(This post was last modified: 03-12-2017 16:38 by nottooold.)
03-12-2017 16:36
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ A small factor amongst many other small factors I assume.

Humans are always going to bring with them a certain level of varience in the implimentation of any standards. Then, as has been said many times on this forum, Ofcom's rules are nothing if not open to some interpretation. What is overtly sexual to Ofcom is likely quite different to what is considered overtly sexual by the average guy on here. (Ofcom's rules can only ever hope to pander to social norms in any case of course. A foot fetish fan is always likely to get way more out of the day shows than Ofcom might like as a result! Wink )

Anyway I can see there being several other things that might cause the kind of content 'inconsistencies' we see. (I take it you were being strictly accurate when you wrote "at the same time" above nottooold... Nevertheless this list includes the broader view of possible inconsistencies in approach across a given shift):

Who the producer thinks he (or she of course) should be paying attention to that day based on what experience they have had with the particular babe's compliance in the past.
Which outfit has caught their attention as possibly problematic at the beginning of a given session and in what way.
A personal fixation with one type of compliance as more problematic than another.
Whether the producer is on set at the time or watching from his screens in some kind of gallery (a simple geography might well mean one babe's attics are missed while another is restricted).
A producer's personal preference for one babe over another on a social level.
A favouritism for one babe's way of working over anothers.
What body part the memo on compliance has picked out for a paticular focus that week!
One babe being savvy and bothered enough to take advantage when she knows the producer is away from his/her duties while the other babe is not.
A change in back office shifts and personnel during a session that we the viewer are unaware of.
A difference in who is actually watching for what and from whom. (We have been told for instance, IIRC, that 'logo man' is not, not usually at least, the producer. The implication being that it's a more junior role I believe. Likely therefore that he/she is told to focus on certain things - perhaps to the detriment of other aspects. In other words this adds another level to it - one of the communication of ideas and consistency.)

I doubt I've been comprehensive with the above. There are most probably other reasons that I've missed. Wink

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
04-12-2017 00:12
nottooold Offline

I agree totally with you, ShandyHand, that there will be many potential reasons for this inconsistency. For example, there is a shift change in the evening, and many have noticed Evelyn becoming more "active" when this happens.

My point about simple personal preferences works together with all of these other points, making them all more likely to have an effect. If one girl seems to you to be more sexy than the others, then whatever you are watching for, you are more likely to find with her.
04-12-2017 09:02
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

I’d be interested to know the producers’ shift patterns.
04-12-2017 15:38
quiquems Away
Posting Machine

OMG!!! Great show Tongue

[Image: image.jpg]

Same movement,same set and same camera work, there is no difference to the Evelyn showsbladewave
Oh well, maybe they use a second camera with her hand bag now Smile
04-12-2017 19:36
beresv Offline
Reloaded

[Image: f684b59a8b69e9aa5be5ee918598a5b0.gif]
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2017 10:17 by beresv.)
04-12-2017 20:13
arthree Offline
Junior Poster

I don't know about earlier, but... the last twenty minutes or so of Evelyn's shift... oh my!
04-12-2017 22:47
arthree Offline
Junior Poster

Like I said, I didn't see much of what preceded. But around 930 to 945 when she was teasing her top, minor slips included, it certainly caught my attention.
05-12-2017 00:48
Thread Closed