Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - S66 Dayshow Chat & Discussion (Only)

Spunkalot2 Offline
Master Poster

RE: Evelyn - Chat & Discussion
and she does have a particularly cute arse
21-09-2017 20:14
Find all posts by this user
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

You know, the thing that strikes me when watching Evelyn these days is the noticable absence of confidence. In the days of Bang she seemed so full of fun and vitality. Charismatic and vibrant. Now she seems scared of her own shadow. This self-imposed edict of hers to not allow anything to be HINTED AT, let alone accidentally shown, has effected her shows really badly, IMO. Yes, there are rules to adhere to, but Jesus Evelyn, don't let it completely destroy your fun, flirty side.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
02-10-2017 12:24
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

True! But that's our opinion!
But very true! I don't call anymore due to all this. Just dull.
02-10-2017 14:18
stueyboy Offline
Posting Machine

Evelyn can go for hours and hours not showing anything at all, but she does have periods when she is sexy as hell - these seem to be later in the evenings, not during mornings and afternoons.

For example, I really hope someone's been recording from about 8.00pm onwards today - Evelyn's shown off her perfect arse on the TV several times and clearly had some sexy calls she's really enjoyed. She's wearing some tiny white panties and her bum looks even more tanned as a result!!
02-10-2017 20:42
stueyboy Offline
Posting Machine

Evelyn's been even better from 9.00pm onwards today - she's been flirting with callers, playing with her ass and panties for the perve cam viewers, and finished off her Show with 30 seconds of bare beautiful arse for the TV whilst talking on the microphone.

Very very sexy this evening from Evelyn - PLEASE someone say they've recorded all this!!??!!??
02-10-2017 21:53
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

She was incredible 2100-2145. She was doing what we were requesting in the perve on the TV feed and so there was some wonderful tit-tease. Both feeds were fabulous viewing.

If you call or perve, she does her best to accommodate within her limits and is pushing the boundaries nicely. A wonderful show.
(This post was last modified: 02-10-2017 22:19 by Rake.)
02-10-2017 22:18
RoboC7 Offline
Apprentice Poster

(02-10-2017 21:53 )stueyboy Wrote:  Evelyn's been even better from 9.00pm onwards today - she's been flirting with callers, playing with her ass and panties for the perve cam viewers, and finished off her Show with 30 seconds of bare beautiful arse for the TV whilst talking on the microphone.

Very very sexy this evening from Evelyn - PLEASE someone say they've recorded all this!!??!!??

Danzig maybe :-) ??
05-10-2017 13:57
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Doesn't help when you have producers telling her off if she tries to do anything, you can see a clear difference between pre 9pm and post 9pm when the restrictions on what can be done change

(02-10-2017 12:24 )Robot Devil Wrote:  You know, the thing that strikes me when watching Evelyn these days is the noticable absence of confidence. In the days of Bang she seemed so full of fun and vitality. Charismatic and vibrant. Now she seems scared of her own shadow. This self-imposed edict of hers to not allow anything to be HINTED AT, let alone accidentally shown, has effected her shows really badly, IMO. Yes, there are rules to adhere to, but Jesus Evelyn, don't let it completely destroy your fun, flirty side.
(This post was last modified: 05-10-2017 16:34 by mikedafc.)
05-10-2017 16:31
nottooold Offline
Wow! So that's Evelyn....

(05-10-2017 16:31 )mikedafc Wrote:  Doesn't help when you have producers telling her off if she tries to do anything, you can see a clear difference between pre 9pm and post 9pm when the restrictions on what can be done change

(02-10-2017 12:24 )Robot Devil Wrote:  You know, the thing that strikes me when watching Evelyn these days is the noticable absence of confidence. In the days of Bang she seemed so full of fun and vitality. Charismatic and vibrant. Now she seems scared of her own shadow. This self-imposed edict of hers to not allow anything to be HINTED AT, let alone accidentally shown, has effected her shows really badly, IMO. Yes, there are rules to adhere to, but Jesus Evelyn, don't let it completely destroy your fun, flirty side.

Quite right mikedafc.

I continue to be completely bewildered by people comparing the old Bang Babes/The Pad days with the present times. I thought that everyone knows that Ofcom did not get involved in the daytime babe shows at first, and as soon as they did, the old Bang Babes/ The Pad/ Early Bird went out of business. There are strict rules now that didn't exist then. Times have changed.

Evelyn is not "scared of her own shadow" and she does not have a "self imposed edict". There are things she - and others - must not do, and whenever she does them she gets taken off screen by the producer.

I do think that sometimes the producers are more concerned about what she does than some other girls - does her bum draw more attention than most others perhaps?.....Also, different producers have different standards, some days it is clear that more flesh is on display than is usual.

Anyone who doubts my word should read what Rake says - when Evelyn is allowed to be "naughtier" she does just that.
05-10-2017 20:58
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ I agree with the basics of the above but i think you also have to acknowledge that any babe has to feel that she wants and perhaps needs to do more than her own standard routine show too. Why was Evelyn routine on TV for so long? Why was that sufficent? Why the step up just recently? What's different?

The changes that have occured on the shows of late have I feel altered the dynamic for certain babes. I believe this is competition biting in a way it hasn't at all for a lot of established babes in recent years. (Tori and Candy have fallen by the wayside at 66 recently note.) There is also just a sense of the smallest leeway creeping into the dayshows on occassion since the summer; I don't think the two things are unrelated. Evelyn appears to be looking to take advantage.

In addition you have to factor in what a supreme cam operator Evelyn is. She seems to be feeling the need to encourage her aftershow fan base to turn out at a crucial point in her development on there. If a day babe wants to show she is more than trending water on cam she is best to hint at a little progressand visual encouragement on TV too. The late hours on TV are her vital shop window these days for a more vital revenue source.

For years Evelyn had cultivated a certain type fan caller; the TV shows were everything, her regular callers were primary and they, quite intentionally, had been cultured not to expect a great deal visually. These callers obviously served her well over the years. But there is just a sense that something more is required now. Evelyn is trying to respond no doubt. Will she get her way often enough is the key.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 05-10-2017 21:55 by ShandyHand.)
05-10-2017 21:52
Thread Closed