babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average

fealing horny tonight

emmabutt Offline
Senior Poster

fealing horny tonight
hi sexy boys and horny naughty girls the weekend is here yesss, thought i would let you know that tonight i am back on your screens tonight from 9pm i want to thank all those of you who called on wednesday you left me wet and all those of you that i met in person at full service last night you all left me soaked. So tune in and call me as i am feeling sooo horny xxxx
03-04-2009 17:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jay39 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: fealing horny tonight
Emma

You are a babe and one who tries to get the viewers calling but in my own opinion I don't think the channel is right for you! I know we all have to pay the bills, but the channel since it got rid of call girls live including the encripted part has gone back over big time.

Tell them to get their fingers out and make the show better than what it currently is.

Jay
03-04-2009 18:02
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

emmabutt Wrote:hi sexy boys and horny naughty girls the weekend is here yesss, thought i would let you know that tonight i am back on your screens tonight from 9pm i want to thank all those of you who called on wednesday you left me wet and all those of you that i met in person at full service last night you all left me soaked. So tune in and call me as i am feeling sooo horny xxxx

Lordy lord!

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
03-04-2009 18:33
steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

full service?

I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever invented Breast Implants!!!!!!
03-04-2009 18:48
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
03-04-2009 18:52

Click here to watch Babestation TV