babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Foot fetish channel or night

dannoo123 Offline

Foot fetish channel or night
i thunk that babestation should do a monthly night of foot fetish because there are so many people with foot fetishes it would be any instant hit ! please post your thoughts and feelings on this below

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

28-10-2013 10:56
Find all posts by this user
Decorus Pes Offline
Senior Poster

RE: foot fetish channel or night
I concur! Some people will say that it wouldn't bring in enough money because people who don't have foot fetishes (weirdos Tongue) would be deterred from calling in, and there are a lot more people without foot fetishes than with. So my suggestion would be 1 night a week on just 1 of the channels they have a foot fetish night, after a couple of weeks of doing this word would spread around and they would have plenty callers for it to be profitable.

Here For The Feet
28-10-2013 12:58
dannoo123 Offline

RE: foot fetish channel or night
thats exactly what i would want
28-10-2013 13:40
Matsui Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Foot fetish channel or night
Many more people like boobs and arse, so no I don’t think it would be a hit. You would just piss off the masses if you focused on feet all night.

Matsui's Favourite Babe Show Beauties, Past and Present
Tiffany Chambers | Kandi Kay | Jada | Tori Lee | Georgie Darby | Lolly Badcock | Charlene Hart | Olivia Berzinc | Caty Cole | Madison Rose | Jess West | Kimberley Jones
(This post was last modified: 28-10-2013 21:26 by Matsui.)
28-10-2013 19:50
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

Only thing ShitStation should do is put it up for sale and hope some new owner will buy it and sack all the the guys behind the scenes as in Cameramen as there fucking useless. And those daft fucking Graphics covering the whole screen all the time makes it pointless watching!

Mariam ChatGirlTV Hottest Babe Channel Girl!!!
28-10-2013 19:56
hotfuzz Away
Banned

i would be up for having a monthly night of foot fetish i don't think it will happen
28-10-2013 20:29
SIGΣΑ Offline
Senior Poster

To many "Tit & Arse" requests, not enough feet IMO...
28-10-2013 21:46
Jessica_deluna Offline
TIFFANY CHAMBERS #1 FAN

I disagree with the focus on feet idea... I see nothing sexy about feet at all (Some people do though), They could however do a themed night on one of their three channels EG: Feet one week, Domination the next. OR Hands one week Lips (on the face) the next

http://twitter.com/#!/jessica_deluna

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid1162643

CAPPING TITS TO PLEASE SOME DICKS
28-10-2013 21:59
dan_master Offline
Serves Mistress D.

I think fetish nights would be a good idea they should have a leather/latex night, It doesn't have to be a domination theme it depends on the babe. Also i think there should have been a dungeon/domination set when they moved studio's.
29-10-2013 03:03
blackavengre Offline
Junior Poster

(28-10-2013 21:59 )Jessica_deluna Wrote:  I disagree with the focus on feet idea... I see nothing sexy about feet at all

Thats because you've got nowt to slip inbetween a pair of em Wink well kept feet have some of the softest, mushyest (in need of a real descriptive) skin and flesh, its awesome to the touch. The sweat from a clean foot is always pheromone-riddled, hence why some enjoy the smell. Human psysical attractions actualy pretty simple really (did i forget to mention I usex to be chronically afraid of feet - particularly unkempt ones - up until a year or two ago?) personally i think, if you're open minded sexually, id be pretty hard NOT to get aroused by an amazingly soft foot on your genitals
30-10-2013 12:03
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV