Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average

Webcam Wednesdays

welshken Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Webcam Wednesdays
hey , guess what. do you all remember studiogirl_5 promising everyone that asked, a full refund!

I've emailed in, and in fairness , I've just had an email from Damian/ST66, refunding me Smile

well credit to them for that at least.
21-11-2013 19:31
Find all posts by this user
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

This latest take on the Wednesday members' show didn't work I'm afraid. The angles only visible to those who signed up were far too tame (Caty often shows more on the regular shows) and also the idea of broadcasting the dialogue with callers (although good in theory) didn't really work, mainly because of the long silences constantly punctuated by being told "you are the next one in the queue".
I guess S66 thought Caty would be a safe pair of boobs er hands to do this show as she has done the only half decent shows so far (with Mica).
Clearly S66 aren't going to get their regular girls to do or show more than they usually do (a problem shared by the other channels in fact), so it's probably time for a complete re-think of this format. Maybe forum members would like to suggest some ideas?
(This post was last modified: 21-11-2013 21:18 by SteveHG.)
21-11-2013 21:17
TickleTheOrc Offline
Posting Machine

This pretty much summed up my thoughts. The Caty perv show had downsides that could be ironed out for future shows.

I'm not sure if anyone here prefers to listen in on the calls in, but I'd prefer just having a mic in the studio listen to Caty call us dirt bags. If I wanted to listen in on other callers, I'd call in a listen in.
Those pauses in between call with the automated message kinda killing the mood.
As for people complaining that Caty didn't remove her panties during the perv show, she said that she wasn't going to and that she reserves that for her webcam shows.

As for improvements to the perv cam show:
Get the girl a bluetooth headset. When you got 2 hands, you can do a lot more. That or just leave the mic turned on for the perv show. I think most of us were there to see/hear Caty. Not really to listen in on callers.
Maybe give them something to make the show exciting if removing undergarments is a no no. Oil? or maybe that clear chair I saw a while back with the perv cam underneath? Heck, even giving Caty a HD webcam to move around would be an improvement to having that fixed camera with minion.

That aside from perv show, I rather like 2 girl shows SS66 had a few weeks ago. Those were fun to watch.
22-11-2013 00:16
oklahoma001 Offline
Posting Machine

As others have stated in the past, and now that there is an extra stream to play around with, how about setting this up during the dayshows? I'm not sure what the extra costs may be in running an additional stream all day so maybe using it as a lead in (8pm-9pm) and lead out (5:30am-6:30am) for the nightshows could be a start. Personally, I'd rather watch Evelyn or Emma Spellar etc teasing throughout the day than a run of the mill pov with the girl on speaker phone.
22-11-2013 20:05
quiquems Away
Posting Machine

(22-11-2013 20:05 )oklahoma001 Wrote:  As others have stated in the past, and now that there is an extra stream to play around with, how about setting this up during the dayshows? I'm not sure what the extra costs may be in running an additional stream all day so maybe using it as a lead in (8pm-9pm) and lead out (5:30am-6:30am) for the nightshows could be a start. Personally, I'd rather watch Evelyn or Emma Spellar etc teasing throughout the day than a run of the mill pov with the girl on speaker phone.

Rolleyes

(15-10-2013 16:51 )quiquems Wrote:  Huh

[Image: image.jpg]

[Image: image.jpg]

would be nice that they use a different camera to Tv as The Pad did Big GrinTongue
22-11-2013 20:11
RatedR Offline
Bend the Rules

was this 'perv cam' not done because they promise a webshow on wednesdays, but there was a lack of girls in, so they had to compromise with Caty on TV and the web?

Ohh yes! It's good to be bad
22-11-2013 22:03
bunnybc Offline
Master Poster

(22-11-2013 22:03 )RatedR Wrote:  was this 'perv cam' not done because they promise a webshow on wednesdays, but there was a lack of girls in, so they had to compromise with Caty on TV and the web?

The answer is in this topic. Caty was supposed to do the show on Wednesday but there were technical problems.

Rep? If it paid the bills I may give a shit.
23-11-2013 11:27
dazzab Offline
Senior Poster

I agree with what others have said iwould prefer the perv cam to be on other girls too rather than just caty and why a bluetooth headset isnt provided baffles me. Also hearing you are next in line in the queue was really annoying.
23-11-2013 14:12
darren73 Online
Picture Posting God

Sophia knight will be doing this weeks perv cam
[Image: image-CF85_52937FC9.jpg]

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
25-11-2013 17:51
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

(25-11-2013 17:51 )darren73 Wrote:  Sophia knight will be doing this weeks perv cam

Ok - I'm confused but potentially delighted. As the perv cam is meant to a different angle on a girl in the studio whilst she is on screen. This can only mean
SOPHIA BACK ON THE NIGHTSHOWSBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
25-11-2013 18:24
Thread Closed