jurgen1994 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Webcam Wednesdays
ive had enough of this shit .anyway when my membership runs out im off
14-11-2013 11:52
Find all posts by this user
terence Offline

i'm sure someone from studio 66 will be on to explain and maybe reimburse you in some way, they're pretty good that way.

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
14-11-2013 11:55
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
elitetvonline Offline
Senior Poster

Firstly I would like to apologise for last nights fiasco. It was totally beyond our control, we worked hard to try and resolve the issue but were unable to do so. Anyone who purchased a membership solely to watch this show can of course receive a refund.

What I would like everyone to note is that webcam Wednesday is something new we have been working on over the last month or so. As with anything new there is teething issues. We have worked hard to try and offer something which we feel will be a great product moving forwards. It is worth remembering that this is something we are doing for free for our members. We haven't increased the membership price and I personally think, with that in mind, that people should be willing to be patient while we try and iron out the various tech issues.
These issues stem from us trying to provide extra benefits to our members at no extra cost. I personally fell that offering a different, harder camera angle for an hour, along with a direct feed of the girls phone calls is a really generous offering. Especially when taking in to consideration that people watching via SKY would have to pay £1.53/£2pm to listen in to those calls, with a much tamer camera view.

Anyone who watched Siris cam show will understand the potential benefits of this once we have it right and as such the current members of our site have a lot to gain for no extra cost. We were as frustrated as all of you were last night.

Also worth noting is if you aren't already a recurring subscribed monthly member and are interested in this product it may be wise to consider purchasing a monthly membership very soon. Once we do have this working we will be aiming to run it across more nights with more girls and for potentially longer hours. As a result we will be looking to potentially increase the price of memberships or adding this as a "premium" feature of the site with only those with existing recurring memberships benefiting from this added feature at the existing price model.

We are now working on ensuring the technical issues we faced last night wont happen next time and will be rescheduling Caty's show for next Wednesday. As always your feedback is appreciated as is your ongoing support to our products and services. Thanks, Jamie and all at Studio 66 TV.
14-11-2013 12:22
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

^^^^ Thanks for taking the time to post. Those of us who are fellow technologists appreciate that things don't always go to plan and perfect/right first time systems are often unaffordable. Of course didn't stop me screaming at the webcam last nightBig Grin
Like the idea of it being a standard feature and more nights rather than a PAYG option because that can get bloody pricey. Liking the idea of Jen, Claire and Adele on a naughty CamShy
14-11-2013 12:33
bunnybc Offline
Master Poster

(14-11-2013 12:33 )hairbald Wrote:  Liking the idea of Jen, Claire and Adele on a naughty CamShy

What exactly do you think a 'pervcam' of those (as well as Caty) will actually show? Do you suddenly think that Caty, Clare and Adele are going to let the S66 guys up close to their naked Lady bits with a camera? It is not going to happen, certainly Caty, Adele and Clare are not all going to go completely naked for the first time especially in a live situation. Rolleyes

Rep? If it paid the bills I may give a shit.
(This post was last modified: 14-11-2013 12:48 by bunnybc.)
14-11-2013 12:48
Jay39 Offline
Senior Poster

(14-11-2013 12:22 )elitetvonline Wrote:  Firstly I would like to apologise for last nights fiasco. It was totally beyond our control, we worked hard to try and resolve the issue but were unable to do so. Anyone who purchased a membership solely to watch this show can of course receive a refund.

What I would like everyone to note is that webcam Wednesday is something new we have been working on over the last month or so. As with anything new there is teething issues. We have worked hard to try and offer something which we feel will be a great product moving forwards. It is worth remembering that this is something we are doing for free for our members. We haven't increased the membership price and I personally think, with that in mind, that people should be willing to be patient while we try and iron out the various tech issues.
These issues stem from us trying to provide extra benefits to our members at no extra cost. I personally fell that offering a different, harder camera angle for an hour, along with a direct feed of the girls phone calls is a really generous offering. Especially when taking in to consideration that people watching via SKY would have to pay £1.53/£2pm to listen in to those calls, with a much tamer camera view.

Anyone who watched Siris cam show will understand the potential benefits of this once we have it right and as such the current members of our site have a lot to gain for no extra cost. We were as frustrated as all of you were last night.

Also worth noting is if you aren't already a recurring subscribed monthly member and are interested in this product it may be wise to consider purchasing a monthly membership very soon. Once we do have this working we will be aiming to run it across more nights with more girls and for potentially longer hours. As a result we will be looking to potentially increase the price of memberships or adding this as a "premium" feature of the site with only those with existing recurring memberships benefiting from this added feature at the existing price model.

We are now working on ensuring the technical issues we faced last night wont happen next time and will be rescheduling Caty's show for next Wednesday. As always your feedback is appreciated as is your ongoing support to our products and services. Thanks, Jamie and all at Studio 66 TV.

Thanks for the offer Jamie, but no thanks.

You should without question give those who purchased a membership for last night a refund regardless. Yes as you say technical issues didn't allow the show to go ahead, however, this happens in all walks of life, so an automatic refund should be set up.

You also contradict your own statement, regarding it's free to members, and you haven't increased your prices, then you state that you are potentially looking to increase your prices!!! Did you work for an energy company prior to working in television, they talk in riddles but are certainly good at milking people dry!!!

Don't get me wrong you have some attractive women working for you, but as long as the internet shows stronger material for free, I'm not going to be tempted to pay regardless of who it is.

Other than that good look with the venture.
(This post was last modified: 14-11-2013 15:04 by Jay39.)
14-11-2013 15:03
LoveUKGirls Offline
Senior Poster

(14-11-2013 12:22 )elitetvonline Wrote:  Anyone who watched Siris cam show will understand the potential benefits of this once we have it right and as such the current members of our site have a lot to gain for no extra cost. We were as frustrated as all of you were last night.

Also worth noting is if you aren't already a recurring subscribed monthly member and are interested in this product it may be wise to consider purchasing a monthly membership very soon. Once we do have this working we will be aiming to run it across more nights with more girls and for potentially longer hours.

This sounds interesting...
... but may I suggest something?
How about uploading on the site these "perv cam" shows?
So, members may download them (for free) and everyone else may (but not for free), in case they miss them.
Cool

And in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make.
(This post was last modified: 14-11-2013 16:32 by LoveUKGirls.)
14-11-2013 15:24
Thread Closed