Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average

Webcam Wednesdays

darren73 Offline
Picture Posting God

RE: Webcam Wednesdays
I'm not surprised it's finished they can't get girls to do the normal web cam show so doing perv cam there was going to be issues as what babes would do the show I hope they can do a different kind of show for members like maybe do some shows without babes being nude or maybe just web only ones

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
15-02-2014 21:40
Find all posts by this user
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(14-02-2014 18:43 )Studio66 TV News Wrote:  Currently we will not be running any more Webcam Wednesday Pervcams. We are always looking to improve our membership benefits and have some new and exciting plans in order to provide unique content to our members which we shall be unveiling soon.

That's crap! Jenna's on this Wednesday night so why not ask her to be on it? She'd be up for doing it...

No pervcam no membership cause the pervcam is the only thing worth looking at on your site cause all your pics & vids are boring...

Sorry but that's the truth Sad

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 18-02-2014 12:19 by SirAssAlot.)
17-02-2014 13:43
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(14-02-2014 18:43 )Studio66 TV News Wrote:  Currently we will not be running any more Webcam Wednesday Pervcams. We are always looking to improve our membership benefits and have some new and exciting plans in order to provide unique content to our members which we shall be unveiling soon.

Studio66 you made the above post on the 14/02/2014 & we are still waiting on what your ideas are...

Seeing most of your girls do open leg nudity how about getting the pervcam back on? I'd join your site in a heart beat if you did & i bet i'll not the only 1 to do it!! Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
09-06-2014 12:58
timtheactor Offline
Senior Poster

absolutely right.i took out a membership and even continued it for a month after the Wednesday pervcam shows ended trusting that studio would come up with some new and innovate replacement show.silly me !I would rejoin if they gave some incentive to do so cos sure as hell it isn't worth being a member to view the turgid videos they have been turning out.incidentally I note that the members rating has been removed from the videos-hardly surprising as they were getting very low marks!cmon studio get some new impetus into your planning and delivery.
09-06-2014 21:43
Thread Closed