Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average

Webcam Wednesdays

darren73 Offline
Picture Posting God

RE: Webcam Wednesdays
(05-02-2014 12:37 )Tintin Wrote:  If this is the way things are going I think i'll be cancelling my membership cause all we're ever seeing on these pervcam shows is ex Sexstation babes so why the hell pay £20 a month when we get to see the girls on sexstation ETC...

Ella & Jenna's pervcam shows was well worth joining up for but Jess West & Chantelle's etc is a waste of time & £ simply because of their other internet work!

Sorry to say this but I think this will be my last subscription SadSad

I thing what it is a lack of babes willing to go to that level now they have lost ella mai there are only a few babes that will do that kind of show so it's looks like we are stuck with the few that will

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
05-02-2014 13:01
Find all posts by this user
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(05-02-2014 13:01 )darren73 Wrote:  I thing what it is a lack of babes willing to go to that level now they have lost ella mai there are only a few babes that will do that kind of show so it's looks like we are stuck with the few that will

I understand that but why ex Sexstation babes? if studio66 Had a look through the UK adult industry they'd find hundreds of girls that would kill for an opportunity to be on a call channel. After all The girls that's on the babe shows at the minute aren't getting any younger so all the channels should be on the look out for new girls...

As for Ella why they only got her on the pervcam 1s i've no idea cause she was on that channel for ages & they didn't bother their asses asking her. No wonder she did a G/G show for BSX cause Studio66 didn't give her the opportunity to be on their pervcam till a few weeks after her G/G show & now look what's happened she's jumped ship & joined BS...

I personally would love to see Jenna back on the pervcam but this time with far better cam work! Last week the cam guy had he cam in front of the table giving us side views which was hot yes but go to the end of the table so we get a full on view instead of showing us half a table annoyedannoyed

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 05-02-2014 17:21 by SirAssAlot.)
05-02-2014 13:26
gloryinter Offline
Pazza Inter

(05-02-2014 12:37 )Tintin Wrote:  If this is the way things are going I think i'll be cancelling my membership cause all we're ever seeing on these pervcam shows is ex Sexstation babes so why the hell pay £20 a month when we get to see the girls on sexstation ETC...

Ella & Jenna's pervcam shows was well worth joining up for but Jess West & Chantelle's etc is a waste of time & £ simply because of their other internet work!

100% agree with you
05-02-2014 14:39
harri Offline
Jack of Hearts

(05-02-2014 14:39 )gloryinter Wrote:  

100% agree with you

You do have a point and agree 100% ... Why Pay Monthly subscription if you are going to treat members weekly shows of babes we have seen on sexstation for free. Why can't they get Jennifer Jade to do perv show . Caty Cole? Hannah Martin? Lily Roma? the list goes on.

If only a Rep of Studio 66 is reading this thread

I love Models.
(This post was last modified: 05-02-2014 15:19 by harri.)
05-02-2014 15:18
darren73 Offline
Picture Posting God

Harri the babes you said will not do that kind of show in the studio if it was on normal web cam yes as caty and lilly go naked on there but i can't see them doing it in a studio full of people
And as for Jennifer Jade she doesn't even do studio 66 web cam no chance of her doing a perv cam

(This post was last modified: 05-02-2014 15:40 by darren73.)
05-02-2014 15:35
harri Offline
Jack of Hearts

(05-02-2014 15:35 )darren73 Wrote:  Harri the babes you said will not do that kind of show in the studio if it was on normal web cam yes as caty and lilly go naked on there but i can't see them doing it in a studio full of people
And as for Jennifer Jade she doesn't even do studio 66 web cam no chance of her doing a perv cam

Lily has been naked most nights I am sure she is comfortable teasing us on the perv cam whether its full nudity of not, I don't think they need to go full explicit for us. That is what the Perv Cam is called perv cam to see what we cant see on our tv screen, but does not mean they have to do open leg or spread pussy though. I am sure everyone who was watching lily with oil last night would have loved the perv cam around that table area catching certain angles. Blush

I love Models.
05-02-2014 15:44
Studio66 TV News Offline
Senior Poster

As you may have noticed, Chantelle Fox has been scheduled in for tonights webcam wednesday. Unfortunately, Chantelle has had to cancel her shift for tonight. As a result of such short notice, we are very sorry to inform you that we will not be running a pervcam show tonight. We apologise to anyone who may have been looking forward to this. We do our best to plan these things well in advance, but occasionally there are circumstances beyond our control. We ask for your understanding in these situations and will keep you updated for future webcam wednesday sessions.

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/studio66tv
Tumblr: http://studio66tv.tumblr.com/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/s66tv
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/studio66tv/
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9ms2UM...XEniFcPplw
Snapchat: S66TV
05-02-2014 15:59
harri Offline
Jack of Hearts

Jenna Hoskins in on tonight, can't she do it? I missed her last one due to a friends birthday meal.

(05-02-2014 15:59 )Studio66 TV News Wrote:  As you may have noticed, Chantelle Fox has been scheduled in for tonights webcam wednesday. Unfortunately, Chantelle has had to cancel her shift for tonight. As a result of such short notice, we are very sorry to inform you that we will not be running a pervcam show tonight. We apologise to anyone who may have been looking forward to this. We do our best to plan these things well in advance, but occasionally there are circumstances beyond our control. We ask for your understanding in these situations and will keep you updated for future webcam wednesday sessions.

I love Models.
05-02-2014 16:06
darren73 Offline
Picture Posting God

Jenna tweeted last night she is not back on tv until the 10 th Feb

05-02-2014 16:09
gloryinter Offline
Pazza Inter

^^^
apology accepted
get Clare instead Big Grin just kidding

to be honest i wasn't planning on watching Chantelle on pervcam
don't get me wrong she is gorgeous and sexy as fuck but last weak i saw an anal scene of hers
so pervcam is not as exciting Big Grin

@harri i agree with you

@darren73 i understand your valid opinion but they need to step up there game Wink
05-02-2014 16:14
Thread Closed