Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What rocks your boat?

dogman Offline
Account closed by request

What rocks your boat?
Going back here,but this is the sort of show that got me hooked,TeaseTongue,most of the girls at the time on nights put on a cracking performance,some would go further,some not but it was so f**king interesting,that's what made me part with my well earned money,now so uninteresting,where has this gone.Know it's not all about eye candy,and viewing pleasure because that don't bring in the calls ,but its a start,need interest to breed interest,P,S,could of been any of the girls old vids but Paige's came up straight away.Same desk 4 years later,THEY certainly got their money's worth.Get the feeling this post will not be about to long.

{mod edit: link to tube site removed.}

Age is a state of mind.
(This post was last modified: 17-10-2013 01:31 by dogman.)
17-10-2013 01:14
Find all posts by this user
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: What rocks your boat.
i still say Paige was and still is babestations biggest loss.....that girl was dynamite on the phones,pity they havent tried to tempt her back....
17-10-2013 06:19
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

That could be because she chose to leave at what for her was the right moment. She left to do other things away from the shows.
17-10-2013 07:20
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

This is the vid Dogman's talking about (I saw the post before the link was removed)

The vids gone but the caps are still there Smile

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid305690

Yeah, the tease type shows were great when done by a proper night babe because they did eventually go all the way (rather than a day babe doing a tease hour)
Some of the best calls are the ones where you actually have to talk the babe out of her clothes Tongue
(This post was last modified: 17-10-2013 08:43 by The Silent Majority.)
17-10-2013 08:29
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV