cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average

Customs4u

Guzzy Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: Customs4u.com any good?
(23-12-2014 01:04 )MatthewJS Wrote:  Hey Guys.

I decided to give customs4u a try, so on the 29/11/14 I bought a 5 minute custom from Mz.Berlin with a delivery time of 7 days and I also sent Mz.Berlin a message to her personal email just to let her know that I would like a custom and I ordered one via customs4u. So the next day I get a reply from Mz.Berlin saying it would be a pleasure to do my custom she can't wait to get started on it. And at this point I'm bloody stoked!!! lol

So I send another email on the 08/12/14 just asking how the custom is coming along and a few hours later I get a reply saying "I didn't get to it today but I'll have it to you soon. I got too many calls today to get any customs done" now I'm like fair enough I understand and decide to wait.

It's now the 22/12/14 and I haven't heard a peep from Mz.Berlin about my custom Sad I've no idea if she has any intention of making the video or if there is any legit reason for the delay. I get the feeling I'm never going to see this custom! Which Is a massive disappointment as I'm a huge Mz.Berlin fan!!!

I'm not sure what to do here!! Should I just wait alittle longer? What would you guy's do??

Matthew

Get onto CCBill and tell them what has happened ask for a refund. Dont bother with the joke that is Custom4u the customer support, you are entitled to a refund as you have not received what you ordered.
23-12-2014 20:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
andyuk62 Offline

RE: Customs4u.com
Yes, I placed an order in December on a 14 day delivery costing me $185.

By Jan 17th, there was still no video uploaded, so I asked if I could get a refund. Their response is below, but basically they told me that they I could exchange to another model but they would not give me a refund. As of today, 28th January 2015, the model I requested is still being advertised on their website, along with 1523 other models which strongly suggests to me that they are using unscrupulous means to hook customers into paying.

So my conclusion is that this is not a trustworthy site and is not a company with good ethics or morals. I have written to them a couple of times since 17th January and they are refusing to refund my money, so I reluctantly accept that there is little I can do other than publicising my bad experience in order to help others avoid this rip off company.

Order at your own peril.

An Unhappy Customs4U Customer.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Sir,

I have sent another message to the model for you. Fingers crossed for a response this time.

Unfortunately, if she does not respond to this email we would, in this instance, not be able to issue a refund. In the event of a performer, who is not 'Recommended' by Customs4u, failing to deliver a custom video clip within the time period the customer has selected, plus an additional 48 hour grace period, the customer is entitled to request a swap with another Customs4u performer, at a price equal or lower than the value of his original order. Customs4u.com will not issue refunds on late or overdue custom video clips, ordered from performers who are not 'Recommended' and where their profile does not display the 'Recommended' seal.

We could however, offer to swap your order to another model. Details of which we could send to you in the future should you require this service.

Kindest regards

Emma
28-01-2015 08:24
Guzzy Offline
Apprentice Poster

See my post above, just get onto CCBILL and explain what went on. They are a jokeshop
28-01-2015 17:06
minordriver Offline
Senior Poster

(28-01-2015 08:24 )andyuk62 Wrote:  {snip}

Try this http://www.which.co.uk/consumer-rights/p...chargeback
28-01-2015 23:02
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

(28-01-2015 08:24 )andyuk62 Wrote:  {snip}

Wouldn't stand for that shit it's there fucking site so they can give the refund back! Taking the piss there like you wanna pester the fuckers that's not on @ all.

Mariam ChatGirlTV Hottest Babe Channel Girl!!!
29-01-2015 16:23
Guzzy Offline
Apprentice Poster

They just cancel your account and block your email address, Trust me!! They are a shower of gangsters.
29-01-2015 17:18
mLegend80 Offline

(13-06-2014 21:14 )Baggiebhoy Wrote:  I got one from Sophia Lares a few months ago, and despite some trouble downloading the video, I got it very quickly and with no problems.

Since then, they seem to have changed the site completely, put the prices up, and taken away some of the options. When it works it's great, but it looks like it isn't working.

Does she get completely nude in her custom vids and if you don't mind answering what kind of video did you get from her
14-04-2015 11:07
JustKickingIt Offline
Junior Poster

She'll do whatever you want solo if the price is right
28-04-2015 22:43
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

what is the current position of this site/service?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
03-06-2015 04:28
Guzzy Offline
Apprentice Poster

(03-06-2015 04:28 )babelover48 Wrote:  what is the current position of this site/service?

Avoid the site.
03-06-2015 20:31

gemma hiles