cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average

Customs4u

Waffen-SS Offline

RE: Customs4u.com any good?
Well. In my opinion. yes.

I was curious about the site and just wanted to try it...

Last week i've ordered a custom clip from Frankie Babe.
I've selected The delivery time of 3 days.

I ordered the clip on Thursday october 2nd.I was waiting a week until today, I finally got my custom clip, and she did everything exactly as i said in the description! ( even outfit etc. ) awesome!CoolBig Grin

First, i thought i would be scammed by the site because i was waiting longer than 3 days, but it did not. it was worth the waiting after all Smile

You should be very careful and select a model with 'recommended'. I did it aswell and it ended up great.

If im going to buy another custom? I don't know, since ive got what I want after years of searching. One time purchase for me Rolleyes
08-10-2014 23:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MeTarzan Offline
Holly McGuire lives in my Tree

(30-09-2014 20:05 )Guzzy Wrote:  ...In saying that I got two videos from Carla Brown made and I couldn’t be happier with the service from her, she sent one video two hours after ordering it.

Also as somebody pointed out somewhere else it is worth contacting the models themselves to see can they do a custom video. Only last week I seen Carla offering customs videos on twitter I contacted her with the details and she quoted me £250 to get the same video done through customs4u would have cost me £540 so you can see why they don’t want to refund the money. And the video Carla shot was fully HD and shot professionally. And worth every penny!!!

Thanks for the info - Carla Brown is one of my favs and a sweet lady, so I'll contact her via Twitter Smile

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Weaseling out of things is what separates us from the animals. Except the weasel.
...Homer J. Simpson
09-10-2014 08:16
Colonel Bogey Offline
Junior Poster

(30-09-2014 20:05 )Guzzy Wrote:  I seen Carla offering customs videos on twitter I contacted her with the details and she quoted me £250 to get the same video done through customs4u would have cost me £540

According to what's been posted in this thread the models set their own prices on Customs4u, so on that basis if those videos would have cost £540 when ordered through Customs4u it must be because that's what Carla intended that they should cost.
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2014 11:27 by Colonel Bogey.)
09-10-2014 11:27
bonyson Offline
Apprentice Poster

this site is only good for cashing in your money that is the only thing they are interested in only suckers would pay over £400+ for a custom video when you can just email/dm the model directly and request it for a cheaper price.
09-10-2014 11:35
Colonel Bogey Offline
Junior Poster

(09-10-2014 11:35 )bonyson Wrote:  only suckers would pay over £400+ for a custom video when you can just email/dm the model directly and request it for a cheaper price.

Are you saying that the models don't set the prices themselves on Customs4u? Or are you saying that by contacting them direct you can bargain with them and get it for less than the usual price?
09-10-2014 12:42
Guzzy Offline
Apprentice Poster

(09-10-2014 12:42 )Colonel Bogey Wrote:  
(09-10-2014 11:35 )bonyson Wrote:  only suckers would pay over £400+ for a custom video when you can just email/dm the model directly and request it for a cheaper price.

Are you saying that the models don't set the prices themselves on Customs4u? Or are you saying that by contacting them direct you can bargain with them and get it for less than the usual price?

The models set the prices THEY want then Customs4u charge the customers the admin fees that’s how customs4u make money and don’t want to refund when videos are not made.
As I said earlier if you don’t get the video and they said they wont refund you, just contact CCBill and explain what is going on and they will refund you.
09-10-2014 17:08
JAMES the PERVERT Offline
Cara Steel Lover

Avoid it like the plague! I've had numerous bad experiences with them.
09-10-2014 17:50
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

The girls on this site set the prices themselves and can change them whenever they want. That's why the prices very a great deal from one girl to another.
09-10-2014 21:07
JustKickingIt Offline
Junior Poster

(09-10-2014 11:35 )bonyson Wrote:  this site is only good for cashing in your money that is the only thing they are interested in only suckers would pay over £400+ [undefined=undefined]for a custom video when you can just email/dm the model directly and request it for a cheaper price.[/undefined]

Yup, that's exactly it!

I am surprised many use this site when other options are easily cheaper in many cases.
10-10-2014 05:38
straw man Offline
Senior Poster

The price difference shouldn't be much and if anything goes wrong you can always ask ccBill for a refund. So I can see why some people would use the site - added security if someone thinks there's any risk that the model may not deliver correctly, and without adding much to the cost.
10-10-2014 10:52

gemma hiles