Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.09 Average

Tori Lee - Studio 66 - Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

RE: Tori Lee - Studio 66 - Chat & Discussion
thanks for that sooky, much appreciated and spot on with what your saying. babes are different depending on what channel they are on. Charlie oneal is a good example as for me is Kandi Kay. When she was at bs she was pretty much lost in the crowd, but when she joined rlc she wasn't in the crowd any more and showed what a top babeshow babe she is. Also to counter those who keep insisting I have an anti bs agenda after reading that, babes can be better since joining bs. Brookie Little started on elitetv as a daybabe, became a good nightbabe at rlc and then has improved even more since she joined bs.

back to tori-lee, think she'll do well at s66 given she'll know a lot of people there both in terms of her now fellow s66 babes she's worked with on other channels and also in terms of the behind the scenes people (camera people, producers etc) that she'll have worked with on other channels. so wont take her long to settle in

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2013 18:33 by Rammyrascal.)
11-10-2013 18:32
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Well i personally thought Tori's shows were great at BS, i'm a Tori fan and will watch her shows no matter what channel she works on, obviously other people like Rammy didn't enjoy or watch much of her shows when she was on BS, but we are all different and don't all like the same things, i personally would have liked her to stay at BS, but i will still watch her on STD 66 because i like Tori even if i don't like the channel and what it gets up to lol ..

{edit} Another downside of Tori moving from BS besides losing the freeview tv viewers that i've only realised is how much more expensive it will be to ring Tori on STD 66, you could get to speak to Tori for 36p a min when she was on BS Blue, STD 66 have just gone and put the connection charge up to £4 as well !!! .
So it's a bit of a blow for people that call her, obviously that won't make any difference to the people that just watch and cap the shows etc .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2013 19:56 by mr mystery.)
11-10-2013 18:58
Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

When it comes to channels I'm Switzerland, as they (IMHO) are more or less the same across the board. When it comes to the girls, I have ones that I always like to see irrespective of channel and Tori Lee is one of them. I'm looking forward to seeing her on S66. Big Grin

Thank you very much for my nomination in
Best Cap or Cap Set Of The Year 2013
for Dannii Harwood Posts 781 & 782

Tammy Oldham: You're fucking filthy!
Shady: You can talk!

11-10-2013 19:55
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

tori-lee looking very pretty in purple to start her s66 debut

Piper Niven Superfan
11-10-2013 22:11
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

i take back what i said, im glad Tori has moved to S66, the picture quality even on the webstream is better than babestation on freeview, the camera angles are better with more close up shots of Tori fantastic body, plus Tori gets the channel to herself
11-10-2013 22:32
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

The standing stuff is good to see.
Allows us to see the full Tori Lee picture Smile.

11-10-2013 22:39
4evadionne Offline
You can't beat a laugh!

A fabulous start from jaw dropping Tori, there's nothing finer than being able to drool over her amazing phenomenal body from a standing position, what a work of art it is. Simply Delicious. Tongue
11-10-2013 22:56
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

Look obviously Tori is a gorgeous girl and one who I've been a fan of for some time. But I believe she has made a move to a channel that simply isn't as good as its rivals at the moment. The sets are bland, the costs are expensive and I think the OSGs are worse here than anywhere else at the moment. It's her choice and fair enough - she wants to work for Studio 66. But for the reasons highlighted above and reasons I've already stated in the past few pages, I think she's made a mistake.

And her show right now is as good as it can be on the double platform. Wink

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
12-10-2013 01:21
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

(12-10-2013 01:21 )Regenerated Wrote:  I think she's made a mistake.

Give her a call and tell her that, let us know what she says.
12-10-2013 01:25
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Looks good stood up and bent over that lucky desk. It's amazing what a difference what one prop like that can make to a stint.
She has been given something to work with and is taking advantage of it.
Liked the tartan skirt which has now come down Tongue and her movement is good.
I had my doubts about her going to S66 but she, so far at least is mixing things up more than I see elsewhere on the S66 channels on a regular basis.
I think it has been a good debut performance so far.

12-10-2013 03:25