Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.09 Average

Tori Lee - Studio 66 - Chat & Discussion

mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: Tori Lee - Studio 66 - Chat & Discussion
(09-10-2013 23:45 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  oh this old chestnut againRolleyes. as for whether or not tori-lee and adele do realise s66 is the alleged channel who knows that played it's part in them losing their jobs at bang. however given that adele has been at s66 for a while now and tori-lee is making her debut on Friday, they clearly don't have a problem working at/soon to be working at s66

Well Rammy at least in that post i didn't mention it was Jamie by name like you told me was thought to be the one that grassed other channels laugh

Spoiler: Show

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2013 00:50 by mr mystery.)
10-10-2013 00:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Truth Offline
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █

On a personal note S66 ain't half bad,the girls are easy on the eye...for me anyway.
I'm not fussed about the models/Presenters getting out there chuffs or jumping about like nutters, I just like something pretty in the background while I'm doing my thing (Not what your thinking)
I look forward to seeing Tori on 66 whenever that isBig Grin & her reasons for joining is not my business..that shit don't matter to me!!!
10-10-2013 00:45
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(10-10-2013 00:26 )Regenerated Wrote:  With all the talk about train journeys and such.... isn't that a bit irrelevant as Tori was quite open about catching a plane from Newcastle to Bristol to appear on Red Light and (I assume) the same method of transport to appear on Babestation? Sorry but this suddenly 'the travelling is too much' nonsense doesn't fit somehow considering that it clearly wasn't an issue before.

i couldn't give a fuck what the reason was for Tori leaving BS even though the travelling might not be the real reason, but quite frankly its none of our business, all i care about is seeing Tori on one of the main babeshow channels even though studio 66 is not my fave channel, thank god she hasn't joined xxxpanded or storm.
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2013 01:02 by Joey 27.)
10-10-2013 00:59
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

Of course it's our business - we watch the shows.... We've every right to comment about them have we not? Rolleyes

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MARCH: ZARA NEVADA
10-10-2013 01:02
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

yeah we comment on their work, performances, looks etc, but not their private life how would you feel if we commented about your private life on here? but go ahead say what you think are Tori's reasons for leaving BS, why not start some rumours and speculation on why she left BS

i was a bit confused by the traveling reason too but i'll just accept it and move on
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2013 01:13 by Joey 27.)
10-10-2013 01:09
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

Time Lords don't have a private life. Wink

Jeez I already am speculating, we all are. My main complaint is the state of the channel that she's moved to - I've made that clear. The travelling issue is confusing and only a side issue to how bad S66 has become.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MARCH: ZARA NEVADA
10-10-2013 01:17
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Iv'e never mentioned this before and don't think it matter now, i had a few PM conversations with Tori a while back when she was on RLC, she was getting a bit of flack at that time by a few forum member that were rubbishing her performances and saying she was the Barry's little favourite and that's why she still had a job etc, some comments got a bit personal and one former forum member now banned got banned from posting in the RLC section, anyway i made a few comments sticking up for her, like you do when you're a fanboy lol, Tori was on the forum but didn't thank my post, instead she sent me a PM thanking me for my support, which i thought was a nice touch, she came across as really nice and friendly , we exchanged one or two PM's after that and at no time did she try to encourage me to call her on the shows or flog me anything etc like some girls have that have PM'd me over the years, she seemed really nice and genuine in what she said.
Anyway just thought i'd mention that .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2013 12:40 by mr mystery.)
10-10-2013 01:19
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

lucky you mr mystery, i'd be happy even if she replied to a tweet of mine, plus whoever gave or gives Tori abuse are bastards and need their heads and eyes testing, i do feel a bit like rammy though as im sticking up for Tori who is my favourite babe like when he sticks up for S66 when people slag it off
10-10-2013 01:41
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

I stick up for studio66 because at times it gets more flack/abuse than it deserves to get I think. as for tori-lee getting abuse herself, fair enough to criticise her performances, but to give her really personal abuse/attacks is totally out of order and don't blame mr mystery for sticking up for her. I agree with how mr mystery describes tori as really nice, friendly and genuine

I have had similar things in the past, people on here have given babeshow babes very nasty abuse, ive stuck up for the babeshow babe and then the babeshow babe has got in touch with me either on the forum or on twitter/facebook to thank me for sticking up for her

Piper Niven Superfan
10-10-2013 09:45
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(10-10-2013 09:45 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  I stick up for studio66 because at times it gets more flack/abuse than it deserves to get I think.

Nah, it gets as much deserved flak as any other channel does. You'll defend it more as it's well known on here you have a more emotional connection to this channel than the others.

I personally think BS, and especially poor Geri got more undeserved repeated flak from certain same members on here. Naming no names Shy
10-10-2013 10:17