Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.09 Average

Tori Lee - Studio 66 - Chat & Discussion

Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Tori Lee - Studio 66 - Chat & Discussion
Bit of a slow start but from midnight till about 4am Tori put on a great show and she looked fantastic naked, its a good job i didn't go to bed at a normal hour like normal people do. it just goes to show we should never write off a show too early in the night.
She's looking even more lean and toned now and her arse is so firmSurprised Im glad she got plenty of Freeview air time which means her calls stats are good
(This post was last modified: 17-02-2017 18:34 by Joey 27.)
17-02-2017 18:18
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HEX!T Away
Retired

very impressed with her energy and professionalism and customer service.
tori bouncing about like she was trying out for the sexy cheer squad. shaking her ass, hand thong and slips to the cam. she showed enough to keep you interested but not so much you got bored.
so yeah from the 20 mins i saw of her a brilliant return to the shows.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
17-02-2017 18:27
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Great return to the shows from Tori last night,BOTN and best comeback performance for some time,let's hope Tori is around for some while yet.
HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

im always open to positive change
17-02-2017 18:31
Mellow Offline
Posting Machine

If the schedule is correct Tori will be back on Tuesday.
17-02-2017 18:47
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Increasingly I find myself looking beyond just the attractiveness side of things. Of course Tori is ridiculously hot but last night firmly established a far more important token of approval in my mind.
Attitude.
Willingness to please, ability to adapt to the surroundings and make the most of them. Conviction in movement, body language and performance. Just being downright professional and putting on the most authentic and believable show possible as far as the rules will allow.
And do it with a smile, with personableness and humility.
To my mind Tori brings all those qualities to bear in a very natural and honest way. So much of one of my all time favourites i.e Rachel Taylor I see in Tori Lee. Anybody who knows me reasonably well on this forum will most probably vouch for the fact there can hardly be a greater compliment I could pay to Tori than that.
I believe having Tori around is massively important both for S66 and for nightshows generally because of the honesty of endeavour she shows in spades. She is the antidote to so much that I disapprove of in the modern nightshow culture. I see a lot of good in Tori Lee and she makes me smile.
It makes a refreshing change to be able to say something so positive about a nightshow babe but it is praise well earned.

17-02-2017 18:54
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

^Brilliant post can you be my official spokesperson? i wish i had your vocabulary skills and way with words, you are like the Tori Lee of this forumBig Laughlaugh
17-02-2017 19:10
greenray Offline
Posting Machine

Don't usually watch shows when it's work next day,but woke up at 3ish,couldn't sleep and wondered if Tori was on Freeview,and she was! Impressed by her energy,and it reminded me,if I needed reminding what an amazing body she has got,especially noticed her trim arse. Only watched about 10 mins and already hoping she's on again soon,also pleased she did some nudity on her first night.
P.S. as a Southerner,she sounds like her Geordie accent is pretty strong,what do our Northern forum members think?
17-02-2017 20:54
steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

(17-02-2017 18:54 )snookered147 Wrote:  Increasingly I find myself looking beyond just the attractiveness side of things. Of course Tori is ridiculously hot but last night firmly established a far more important token of approval in my mind.
Attitude.
Willingness to please, ability to adapt to the surroundings and make the most of them. Conviction in movement, body language and performance. Just being downright professional and putting on the most authentic and believable show possible as far as the rules will allow.
And do it with a smile, with personableness and humility.
To my mind Tori brings all those qualities to bear in a very natural and honest way. So much of one of my all time favourites i.e Rachel Taylor I see in Tori Lee. Anybody who knows me reasonably well on this forum will most probably vouch for the fact there can hardly be a greater compliment I could pay to Tori than that.
I believe having Tori around is massively important both for S66 and for nightshows generally because of the honesty of endeavour she shows in spades. She is the antidote to so much that I disapprove of in the modern nightshow culture. I see a lot of good in Tori Lee and she makes me smile.
It makes a refreshing change to be able to say something so positive about a nightshow babe but it is praise well earned.

+ 53
18-02-2017 20:54
darren73 Online
Picture Posting God

According to the schedule she is on tonight but nothing on Tori's twitter saying she is

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
21-02-2017 15:38
jackster100 Offline
Master Poster

Tori isnt on tonight the schedule has been changed sadly a borrowing schedule now.
21-02-2017 19:11