Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Can't Phone

bob roberts Offline
Senior Poster

Can't Phone
Maybe there is no solution to my problem. If there is, however, I know someone here can help.

I live in Republic of Ireland. Even though I've had my mobile set up to call 1590 and 1580 numbers, all I get is "girls at home". Cannot get through to the stations.

In the past, I've used the facilities on this site and on another site to get through. However, they now require a credit card number. I'll be damned if I'll do that.

Tried calling UK numbe 09...; receive "no such number exists".

So is there another way?

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world she has to walk into mine!
07-10-2013 12:03
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

RE: Can't Phone
I've never had any issues with using a credit card, unless your problem is other people reading the statement......
07-10-2013 20:24
Stillroom Rock Offline
Knowledge speaks wisdom listens

You should be able to use a Laser Card

In a time of universal deceit telling the truth is a revoultionary act - George Orwell
08-10-2013 02:20
bob roberts Offline
Senior Poster

OK, let's start again.

I used to be able to get through to 66 via the service on this website and on another babe site. Now they have added a level of protection for themselves, ostensibly to prove the user is over 18. The level of protection is your credit card even though the charge would be made to one's phone. I'm not about to give my credit info to this or any other website. Call me paranoid or a paranoid dinosaur.

Has nothing to do with who sees the bill or laser.

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world she has to walk into mine!
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2013 15:15 by bob roberts.)
10-10-2013 15:14
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

what u mean is you used to use voipay service but paid by phone now u have to set up an account using creditcard

why dont u get one of those payg or prepay credit cards and use that. do you have travellers cards available from travel agents like traveller cheques but a card using the visa in eire

try something like this card http://www.whichwaytopay.ie/prepaid-cards.asp didnt know was little in the way of these cards over there

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2013 18:30 by HannahsPet.)
10-10-2013 18:19
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

I have a Voipay account and, as I said, I've never had any issues with using a credit card.

In fact I think Voipay are very good. One time I lost credit because of a problem with their system they refunded me, before I even got the chance to contact them, and gave me £10 free credit on top Cool

And you're not giving your credit card details to this site (as I'm sure admin will confirm). From the Voipay help page.....

Quote:Are my credit card and personal details safe?
Yes, absolutely. We have partnered with CCBill for processing all credit card transactions - one of the largest credit card processing companies in the world. We do not store your credit card details.

Prepaid cards are available to under 18's so might not be accepted in this case.
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2013 07:20 by The Silent Majority.)
10-10-2013 20:06
bob roberts Offline
Senior Poster

Thanks for the feedback. Now it's just a matter of "do I want to continue being a paranoid dinosaur".

11-10-2013 14:58
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

well ive never had trouble with Voipay and ccbill

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
11-10-2013 15:46
bob roberts Offline
Senior Poster

Talked with Rachel T on Friday. So apparently the 1590 exchange works.

12-10-2013 08:46