Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 213 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion

CrueLLove Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
Rubbish is harsh... Yes she looked a bored alot and not really excited not much of a smiler...I was not her biggest fan but still sad I won't see her again

She has been a loyal babe, and her body has done the talking, she might not be a phone sex person.

No doubt she could go on to be a fantastic model if she should chose

Good Luck to her...

Will miss that rocking bod for sure...
05-08-2013 18:06
Find all posts by this user
mrben Offline
Senior Poster

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! undoubtedly one of the most beautiful women ever to appear on telly babeshows or otherwise. i understand the critics views on performance & looking bored but who cares when she looked that amazing every single time she appeared. a perfect 10 for beauty, its a big loss to the industry. i just hope she stays in the public eye one way or another cos models dont come much hotter than dionne. good luck for the future dionne. missing you already.
05-08-2013 18:34
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

While I wish Dionne every happiness in the future I would say that while she was very pretty she was pretty boring as a performer and far from the best on the phone - if you do this job then being a phone sex sort of person is quite important!

I suspect that she may well return in the future as she'll probably miss having a chat with the studio crew and the relatively easy money that she's picked up over the years...she does have a great ass though.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
05-08-2013 18:41
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(05-08-2013 16:47 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  very harsh to say Dionne was a rubbish babechannel babe. she was on the babeshows for about 6-7 years so has to be a good babeshow babe to have lasted that long on the babeshows

Rammy, were do you get this 6-7 years from ?, i don't think she's been on the channels for quite as many years as some posts are suggesting, i believe but not certain she's actually been on the babe channels for under 5 years .

{edit} This forum started 5 years ago so there wont be much about Dionne from 6-7 years ago, but i always thought she started her babe channel career on Bang Babes, if she did then she started on the babe channels on the 7-8/10/2008 as that was when she first appeared on Bang Babes according to her Bang Babes thread, so she's actually been on the babe channels for roughly 4 years and 10 months ( i think) and not 6-7 years as posted .
Dionne's real name seems to be Debbie according to some early posts in the Bang Babes section .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 05-08-2013 20:38 by mr mystery.)
05-08-2013 18:41
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

(05-08-2013 18:41 )mr mystery Wrote:  if she did then she started on the babe channels on the 7-8/10/2008 as that was when she first appeared on Bang Babes according to her Bang Babes thread

In the Bang Babes ID requests thread there's a girl being asked about and identified as 'Dionne' on 27 Sep 2008 and then a few days later on 3 Oct 2008 the same thing happens, a girl being asked about and identified as 'Dionne'. So it looks as though she had been on Bang Babes for some days before her thread was started.
06-08-2013 00:49
towny Offline
Senior Poster

Bye Dionne, some nice moments to remember... a woman of habit is no bad thing, at least we knew what we're were getting, a bit like a Big Mac x
06-08-2013 21:37
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

Dionne plus a couple of others like Ashley Emma really suffered from the time Elite/Studio 66 had to stop the racy 241s messing around with each other. Without them, the disinterest in their callers & limited performance got exposed.

Dionne in particular never looked comfortable with the phone sex side of things. But I guess her stunning body was enough to sell her pics & vids from the website. At times, especially early last year, she threatened to get better on screen but ultimately never materialised. Unlike Adele who's simply got better & better.

At the end of the day, I'm sorry to say I won't really miss her. But I do agree she could be back sooner than we think, judging by other girls 'retirement'.
07-08-2013 16:22
i'llbeback123 Offline
Hasta la vista, baby!

Man, I'm really gonna miss her Sad, it hard to believe that I won't see that gorgeous face & fine booty ever again on S66 shockedSurprised

MK11 aka Mortal Kombat 11 - Spawn (DLC) vs Shao Kahn intro:
Spawn: Imagine Outworld free of slaves.
Shao Kahn: Over my dead body.
Spawn: Today's the day, skull-fucker.
08-08-2013 23:24
Digital Dave Away
Retired

(07-08-2013 16:22 )KerrAvon Wrote:  But I do agree she could be back sooner than we think, judging by other girls 'retirement'.

True. Most of them seem unable to find other work that pays as well as babe channel work. Dionne Mendez's 'retirement', when she quit Babestation to huge fanfare, lasted about a fortnight as far as I can recall.
10-08-2013 17:00
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

yep digital, went to elitetv I think and then to her current channel

Piper Niven Superfan
10-08-2013 17:26
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV