Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 213 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion

Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

RE: Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
Well tonight is the night Dionne retires from our screens is a night i didn't think we would have had this early in her babe channel career always thought she would be on the channels for a few years more yet always knew this day would come one day.

Ever since i saw her the first time on bang babes i knew she would become a favorite of mine an has stayed one until this present day tonight is a bit of an end of an era for me she was the first ever girl on elite/studio 66 an she was the last original girl left on the roster so it wont be the same without her brightening up our screens each week.

Just want to say a massive thank you for all the enjoyable shows over the years an you will have left me with some great memories of those shows a few favorites including the shower,bath,mirror,water bottle,oil stints still to this day the 2-4-1 with hazel in the alleyway will always be my favorite 2-4-1 performance.

The 3-4-1 with Mica an Caty was something quite special as well

With all that said i guess there is only one thing left to do an that is to sit back an enjoy Dionne's final show ever looking wicked in white tonight.

Bazinga!
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2013 22:35 by Wazo.)
02-08-2013 22:08
Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

very nicely said wazo. I personally wasn't a fan of Dionne's at first when she started on the shows on bangbabes but she won me over and am now a pretty big fan of hers as she is always entertaining to watch both when on calls and not on calls with her random moments

hope someone can record when Dionne finishes as it wouldn't surprise me if we see a mass pile on dionne's bed/set she will be on an Dionne will probably get a bit teary like vikki Thomas did when she finished

is that afroman on the mic just now?

Piper Niven Superfan
03-08-2013 01:04
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

Another sad loss for the babe shows. I didn't want this day to come either but things change. Trying to savour the leopard skin swimsuit as much as possible before the end comes. Farewell Dionne - good luck in whatever ventures you take up next. Heart

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
03-08-2013 01:25
The Invisible Gorilla Offline
Senior Poster

Good luck with whatever it is you do next Dionne. It just wont be the same without you. I hope you continue to model as it would be hard not to see you again. You are my dream girl Dionne.

St. Louis Rams for the superbowl!
03-08-2013 01:35
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

Don't want to strike a sour note on her last night, but I think Dionne has been well past her best for a long time.
Yes she's pretty, has a lovely bum and I remember fondly the 2-4-1s she did with several girls (in the days when these were allowed). But let's be honest she's been taking the p**s for a while now, looking bored and disinterested and preferring to talk to the crew rather than make an effort for the paying customers.
No doubt I'll get hate mail for saying so, but I actually think she's doing the right in leaving now. I only wish she was taking a couple of other members of the "old guard" with her.
Good luck to her though and I'm sure she'll be missed by many.
03-08-2013 01:41
-PJ- Offline
Posting Machine

(03-08-2013 01:41 )SteveHG Wrote:  But let's be honest she's been taking the p**s for a while now, looking bored and disinterested and preferring to talk to the crew rather than make an effort for the paying customers.

She never seems to be off the phone, so she's doing something right.
03-08-2013 02:27
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Well Dionne has just finished i guess the only thing left to say is thank you for all the enjoyable shows in the past an i wish you the all the luck in the world in whatever you decide to do next you will be missed greatly.

Bazinga!
03-08-2013 05:03
Charlemagne Offline

I would like that thank Dionne for many night of entertainment and fun. Smile

Lets hope that she makes a return in the future.
03-08-2013 07:58
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

thought Dionne had a good night to end her time on the babeshows after about 6-7 years, nice variety of outfits and sets along with her on good form too.

good luck with everything you do now Dionne

Piper Niven Superfan
03-08-2013 09:46
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

Dionne was always a girl, that if I was flicking through channels, I would always linger on for a few minutes each time. Stunning beauty.

What I really like about her, in these days of intrusive social media, inane commentaries and personal self importance (yes I note the irony before anyone says anything) is that we know precisely f**k all about the real Dionne. She comes in, does her job and leaves without a fuss or commotion. My Grandmother always used to bash on about how you should act in this life and the word she often used was "grace"; Dionne had that in spades so the very best of luck in her future ventures.

Wazo: your valedictory post almost brought a tear to my eyeSad
03-08-2013 10:47
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV