Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Shy Or Nervous About Phoning The Babes? Let Me Help

PinderPuller77 Offline
Babe Chat Anyone?

Shy Or Nervous About Phoning The Babes? Let Me Help
Ok so I have noticed a good handful of people that watch the babe channels are in two minds quite a lot of them about phoning the babes. Some are just shy, or dont know what to say to them etc. Nothing wrong with that in the slightest. I think the picture is a lot of you want to just maybe unsure what to say to them or first time caller or go a bit tongue tied etc

But what I am offering is, if you ever wanted to ask a babe certain things or wanted to see what she is like on the phone etc. I am more than happy to phone the babe you want whilst you listen in. Could schedule a time when both free, what babe you want. I phone the babes loads and strangers all over UK eaves dropping anyway lol, so why not get some good out of it. If there was certain things you wanted me to ask or say to the babes you could just let me know and I will make sure to ask her

I can offer this for both daytime and night shows. Don't shoot me down guys just offering a service to those who maybe a bit shy or nervous about chatting with the babes. Get in touch if this is something you would be interested in.

Especially if you are shy or nervous about chatting with the babes and there are questions and things you want to ask the babe but just don't have the courage etc. More than happy to help

All the best

Wanking For Babe Channels Everyday And Loving It

18-09-2013 07:43
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed