Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[split] Lori Buckby - The Legend Returns To Babestation - Chat

The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

[split] Lori Buckby - The Legend Returns To Babestation - Chat
(10-09-2013 13:27 )Tintin Wrote:  I thought i would check her pics out seeing her pervcam wasn't on & i can't tell you i'll never be doing that again = A Complete Waste Of Time & Money!!

Huh But you've been telling us for months her pervcam is a rip off as well, yet you keep going back.

I know someone in Nigeria who needs help transferring a huge sum of money to this country. If you'd like to PM me your bank details, I'll cut you in............Wink
11-09-2013 09:58
Find all posts by this user
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

RE: Lori Buckby - The Legend Returns To Babestation - Chat
(11-09-2013 09:58 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Huh But you've been telling us for months her pervcam is a rip off as well, yet you keep going back.

It looks like you have me confused with some 1 else cause i've never in my life said that Lori's pcam is a rip of. I've said Charlie C's, Tiffany's & Lolly's cams are a rip of cause they do nothing & beg for tips.

The only other times i've ever said about cams being a rip of is when the cams are in front of the girls giving us more or less the same view as the TV....

Here's a list of all my posts so have a good look through them & plz point out where i've said (for months that) Lori's cam is a rip of. If you find any i'll owe you a massive apology but i don't think you'll find anything Wink

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 11-09-2013 16:12 by SirAssAlot.)
11-09-2013 16:04
Not any more

Thanks for the helpful link Smile, so much easier than clicking on the 'find' button Rolleyes

Easier still, though, to just go on this thread http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=48636 and click on a few pages at random.

(26-10-2012 11:42 )Tintin Wrote:  
(26-10-2012 09:11 )mr red nose Wrote:  any1 seen loris pussy on perv cam? or is it set up so you never see it?
See the occasional little flash from the back but Lori is very good at hiding it.

Did you hear her on the mic last night? She was talking about both the webcam saying you'll see me in a whole different way & making it out that you'll see all of her hmm what a bunch of Bull Shit!! She constantly has her legs closed so you can't see anything plus when she goes on her knees in doggy she turns her ass the other way so she's not on the cams.

Don't listen to her lies on the mic cause she shows fuck all apart from some lip that's it...

(05-02-2013 02:40 )Tintin Wrote:  she knows it's not working she's even pushed the cam out of the way & she wont log of annoyedannoyed

She wouldn't be doing this if the cam was on
{images removed to speed up browsing}

(25-07-2013 16:31 )Tintin Wrote:  I'm so Fucked of with her pcam shows i actually stopped watching her.

All she ever does is look at the laptop & kick the cam out of the away which is a major turn of. If you watch her TV shows you can clearly see her looking at the pc nearly every 10 secs. How the hell are we meant to get an amazing show with some slips when she wont stop looking at the damn laptop & kicking the cam out of the away...

I'm sorry Lori but your pcam shows are really manotaness! i'll stick with Geri's & Preeti's pcam any day cause they know how to put on an Amazing show...

And, yes, I know you're going to say you never used the actual words 'rip off' but that's just being pedantic, don't you think Wink
13-09-2013 00:16
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(13-09-2013 00:16 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  And, yes, I know you're going to say you never used the actual words 'rip off' but that's just being pedantic, don't you think Wink

Now your just making excuses cause you know your wrong & your not going to admit to it, so your using snobby words (pedantic) to try to cover up your false accusation BounceBounce So much for your (you've been telling us for months her pervcam is a rip off) laugh

Tell you what you just think what you want cause i know what i said & didn't say... TongueTongue

(11-09-2013 16:04 )Tintin Wrote:  If you find any i'll owe you a massive apology

At least i was going to apologize if i was in the wrong........

Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
(This post was last modified: 13-09-2013 13:52 by SirAssAlot.)
13-09-2013 13:24
Not any more

(13-09-2013 13:24 )Tintin Wrote:  so your using snobby words (pedantic)

Rolleyes Sorry, I didn't realise your grasp of the English language was so poor.
13-09-2013 23:53
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(13-09-2013 23:53 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  
(13-09-2013 13:24 )Tintin Wrote:  so your using snobby words (pedantic)

Rolleyes Sorry, I didn't realise your grasp of the English language was so poor.

That comment just shows your dumb enough to keep this going!!

I think i'll be the braver man & stop this cause i'm 99.9% sure you'll just drag this on... So would 1 of the Mods knock this in the head & remove all posts regarding this issue starting with the false accusation. that way we can get back to the topic = Lori Buckby - chat.

Thank you

(This post was last modified: 14-09-2013 01:01 by SirAssAlot.)
14-09-2013 00:38
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66