preetiandpriya.com

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Amy - Chat, Caps, Videos

wim Offline
Account Closed

RE: Amy - Chat, Caps, Videos
In praise of Amy

Circles, thanks so much for posting these videos of Amy’s “post-show show”! I caught both of them but only on my tiny mobile phone screen! These are just further examples of Amy giving amazing effort – far beyond what the other girls do – to put on a great show. The more I watch her, the more I admire her. No one else is pushing boundaries like her, or making the show so entertaining (and as are result, getting so many calls). The other day I watched the dayshow for over an hour – a first for me – because I was mesmerized by her joyful performance. Watching her, whether it’s dayshow, tease, or spicy, is pure joy. She is something special. Smile

Contrast that with the spicy show that followed, with Lisa and Nadia getting up to nothing much.

On another note, and I hate to sound like a broken record, but what the hell is going on with this channel? This morning’s spicy show featured two brand-new girls called Victoria and Lana, with maybe two or three shifts each under their belt. Needless to say, there was nothing approaching spicy about the show, just two girls with lots of clothes on with their rear ends glued to the couch, Victoria smiling and waving and Lana looking bewildered. I made it through about 15 minutes but started to get that guilty feeling you get from staring too long at a serious accident. Surprised
15-09-2015 21:53
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
stub21 Offline
Junior Poster

Amy was in fantastic form again today.

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com
18-09-2015 12:21
wim Offline
Account Closed

[quote='stub21' pid='1753896' dateline='1442578913']
Amy was in fantastic form again today.

Hi Stub, thanks for posting! That was actually Nadia, not Amy, giving those lovely flashes you caught, but no matter - they both gave really nice shows this morning. The fact that the producer didn't give her a hard time about it may be a good sign...
18-09-2015 21:04
stub21 Offline
Junior Poster

Oh sorry. I'm new to the Asian babes channels so just getting used to everyone. I will get there eventually
18-09-2015 21:07
wim Offline
Account Closed

Hi guys. I finally broke my vow not to call AC and gave Amy a call on Friday evening. I’m glad I did. This was on the tail end of a rough 18-hour (!) double shift she worked in which she was reprimanded on Friday morning for the incredible spicy show she and Ali had put on Thursday morning. I really just wanted to say to her some of the things I have been writing in this forum: how I think she is by far the best presenter on any of the babe channels; how gorgeous I think she is; what a joy it is to watch her sexually stimulating, playful, and fun performances; and how I appreciate the way she pushes boundaries as none of the other girls do. If you think about it, she takes a lot of heat for our sake – you all know how many times she’s gotten in trouble for giving us exactly what we want to see. Keeping in mind that what the girls project is merely a fantasy and that we will never know them as friends, I wanted to convey that I care a lot about her as a person. Well, I made her cry without meaning to, and she told me a little about herself. If even half of this is true, this girl has had a tough life, and it made me admire all the more what she does on screen. She said a couple of times that the joy on screen is very different from her real life. But she was gracious and appreciative, thanking me many times. If any of you Amy fans has a mind to, go ahead and call her. She is very open about herself, and it was a nice conversation. I was glad to be able to support her with a simple call.

By the way, I also asked her to tell the producers that the revealing spicy show she did with Ali on Thursday is exactly what we want to see, and she explained that the Thai laws make it, in her words, “complicated.” Also, she asked if I was calling from the UK, and when I told her I was calling from America, she was surprised and said it was her first call from the US. So it looks like this vast market remains essentially untapped.
04-10-2015 12:42
wim Offline
Account Closed

Great boundary-pushing performance this morning, Amy!!! No one does a show like Amy! SmileSmileSmile Love the playful stuff with Sami, too.
17-10-2015 04:29
wim Offline
Account Closed

Amy gave an AMAZINGLY HOT performance on spicy hour this morning with Nadia (Nadia lovely but unfortunately very tame today)!! SmileSmileSmile

Amy, can we please clone you so that we can see you on twice as many shifts? Wink
01-11-2015 06:49
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

31 Oct - last 15 minutes of show :

[Image: 9ea228444292873.jpg][Image: 2ad9a7444292876.jpg][Image: 731a1c444292878.jpg][Image: ea2c7f444292881.jpg][Image: 2a9a6c444292886.jpg][Image: db83ca444292890.jpg]

Video :

https://mega.nz/#!SBMwBaZb!KEl9H_O5XEHjM...6F8o6c2Nyw

(18 min/101 MB)
01-11-2015 12:40
wim Offline
Account Closed

Oh Amy, Amy... how beautiful and how frustrating! For 35 minutes this morning, Amy gave an incredible show, like good days in the past. Then at 4:35, quite obviously, some $!*%!!* producer came in and just like that, the fabulous nipple show was over. Thanks, Amy, for doing your best to give us a great show, and we can hope that someday you will be free to do hot shows without fear. You're the best!!!! Smile And hello, Victoria! This cutie is finally showing off her fine figure and I think there is at least some hope that she will one day do nice 4 AM shows.
15-11-2015 05:44
wim Offline
Account Closed

Hi all, I don't know if any of you were watching in the 9 PM hour today, but there was a troubling incident involving Amy. I wrote to the customer service at Babestation about it, as follows:

=======
But I also want to bring to your attention a sad incident on Asian Connections this evening (if you are not already aware of it). Some time after 9 PM, Amy was on a call and the caller said such vile and offensive things to her, including swearing at her and calling her the worst names, that Amy stormed off the set for a few minutes. After she returned, I called her and tried to calm her and make her feel better. But the point is that just because someone has a phone and some money, gives him NO RIGHT to be nasty and hateful to your girls. Because you record the calls and have the phone data, I hope that you protect the girls by banning such callers and having a zero tolerance policy toward this kind of behavior. No performer should have to put up with this. Amy was deeply upset and shaken by this incident. I hope she will get some rest and be back on AC soon, but you risk losing your best performer and a lovely soul if you don't take steps to protect her and all the rest of the girls.

Respectfully submitted,

(wim)
======

After speaking to Amy, I worry that she might give up AC altogether. I hope she was just upset and it's obvious she needs some rest, but it would be devastating to AC to lose her. I hope that those of you who appreciate her might think of posting a message of encouragement here.

P.S. Amy, please don't leave! I have more ideas based on our conversation; you can send me a PM on this forum if you like. Wim (from America Wink )
16-11-2015 22:50

preetiandpriya.com