babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Poll: What do you think of the new sets?
This poll is closed.
The new sets are a big improvement 73.33% 110 73.33%
The new sets are a modest improvement 18.67% 28 18.67%
They are no better than the previous sets 6.00% 9 6.00%
They are worse than the previous sets 2.00% 3 2.00%
Total 150 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average

What do you think of the new sets?

dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: What do you think of the new sets?
do you thing the bs girls us the office better than the RLC girls on they office set.
i would say the bs girls make us of chair more than the RLC girls do a long with the desk.

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
15-09-2013 15:35
Find all posts by this user
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Generally speaking I agree with you.
Dannii Harwood uses the office set pretty well on RLC as does Olivia but generally the BS babes use all aspects of the office set extremely well imo.

17-09-2013 03:36
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

Shower,Hot Tub,Bath,Car Bonnet,Motorbike,Park Bench,Dungeon,Pole,Paddling Pool...things to consider for the future.
17-09-2013 22:36
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

(17-09-2013 22:36 )davetherave57 Wrote:  Shower,Hot Tub,Bath,Car Bonnet,Motorbike,Park Bench,Dungeon,Pole,Paddling Pool...things to consider for the future.

Babestation has had some of those things in the past, without using them very much.
18-09-2013 05:42
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

(18-09-2013 05:42 )admiral decker Wrote:  
(17-09-2013 22:36 )davetherave57 Wrote:  Shower,Hot Tub,Bath,Car Bonnet,Motorbike,Park Bench,Dungeon,Pole,Paddling Pool...things to consider for the future.

Babestation has had some of those things in the past, without using them very much.

They had a motorbike, and a building site set, but the easiest to make must be a back garden set with the paddling pool and deck chair, they should still have the pool and how much would some fake grass cost.
18-09-2013 19:08
lynseylover Offline
Senior Poster

Honestly, this is a huge dream for me with all the new 'sport' style sets and costume themes...and brings me back to the glory days of BS circa 09-10. Love it!

There's so much variety now, and I really hope the other 'channels' take note. With repitition comes eventual bore and lack of interest...and BS has definitely taken the steps to improve the customer experience!

That being said, I'm a bit put off by the slew of 'banners/windows' that now fill up approximately 40 percent of the screen. It's quite annoying, really. I know they want the advertisement, but the streams weren't nearly as bad before the upgrade.

Also, their picture quality overall still lags behind RLC and some of the other channels. Does anyone know if they're fully done with their server upgrades? I was really hoping for a true 'hd' experience by now...I mean it is 2013 right? Big Grin

Resident Socks with Heels fanatic!
20-09-2013 05:13
kevin symons Offline
Senior Poster

(15-09-2013 11:00 )HannahsPet Wrote:  love when they try to do pov where your so close u can almost smell the girls perfume Wink

That's what TV should be about, getting up close, regardless of whether sets are good or bad. Anyway I voted for modest improvement as sets themselves will not make that great a difference..
(This post was last modified: 21-09-2013 05:32 by kevin symons.)
21-09-2013 05:31
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(20-09-2013 05:13 )lynseylover Wrote:  Honestly, this is a huge dream for me with all the new 'sport' style sets and costume themes...and brings me back to the glory days of BS circa 09-10. Love it!

There's so much variety now, and I really hope the other 'channels' take note. With repitition comes eventual bore and lack of interest...and BS has definitely taken the steps to improve the customer experience!

That being said, I'm a bit put off by the slew of 'banners/windows' that now fill up approximately 40 percent of the screen. It's quite annoying, really. I know they want the advertisement, but the streams weren't nearly as bad before the upgrade.

Also, their picture quality overall still lags behind RLC and some of the other channels. Does anyone know if they're fully done with their server upgrades? I was really hoping for a true 'hd' experience by now...I mean it is 2013 right? Big Grin

yep but there is one thing missing from these sets and that is lynsey im sure you would agree
21-09-2013 15:24
lynseylover Offline
Senior Poster

(21-09-2013 15:24 )Joey 27 Wrote:  yep but there is one thing missing from these sets and that is lynsey im sure you would agree

A-freakin-men, mate! Gah....wish she would come back so badly. But looks like her BS days are done for good...she seems too focused on her adultwork freelancing now. But a man can dream, right?

Hannah's: hell yes! Finally, they're using live cams that actually zoom and MOVE! That was another one of my biggest gripes...especially with Masti chat...having that stationary cam aimed 20 feet away from the girls for hours on end...not exactly conducive to the stimulation factor.

Resident Socks with Heels fanatic!
21-09-2013 23:15
mr shaker Offline
Senior Poster

(15-09-2013 05:20 )Davy Crockett Wrote:  Cosier sets are better, more intimate. Who wants to see a girl in an aircraft hanger?

Quite agree. How much space does a girl need? Besides smaller sets means more close ups.
24-09-2013 23:33
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV