babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Poll: What do you think of the new sets?
This poll is closed.
The new sets are a big improvement 73.33% 110 73.33%
The new sets are a modest improvement 18.67% 28 18.67%
They are no better than the previous sets 6.00% 9 6.00%
They are worse than the previous sets 2.00% 3 2.00%
Total 150 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average

What do you think of the new sets?

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: What do you think of the new sets?
Well it would appear to me that Babestation is going full circle again as these new sets are very much a return to the old fashioned bed ones, however a lot of best shows were on the old sets so if a more familiar setting brings back the old school performances then you won't hear me complaining Cool
29-04-2014 00:04
Find all posts by this user
lacey_fan Offline
Senior Poster

(29-04-2014 00:04 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Well it would appear to me that Babestation is going full circle again as these new sets are very much a return to the old fashioned bed ones, however a lot of best shows were on the old sets so if a more familiar setting brings back the old school performances then you won't hear me complaining Cool

I agree, I actually miss the old beds. Sure the new sets were good to begin with but honestly it all seems like hard surfaces which don't look too comfortable. I think they should have kept at least one old set for oil shows, currently most babes do oil in the sauna and gym and you can tell sometimes its uncomfortable with the sliding and grazing of knees, some even lay down towels to prevent this, to make it worse the gym and sauna each have a step within the set so babes cant even lie down vertically facing the camera with legs in the air they are constantly on their sides. Finally on the old sets we saw some of the best hand thong performances ever, whatever happened to the hand thong? did ofcom ruin it for us? I fail to see how it breaches rules, lori currently is always naked on her side with her landing strip on full show, IMO the hand thong covers lady parts more lol. I say bring back the beds, oil, hand thongs and LACEYBig Grin
29-04-2014 13:21
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

It would be good to have a variation of new & old sets from time to time.
29-04-2014 14:35
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV