Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average

Camilla Jayne & Dionne Mendez LIVE G/G Show In HD Fri 27th Sept

jocky.wilson Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Camilla Jayne & Dionne Mendez LIVE G/G Show In HD Fri 27th Sept
As it was Camilla`s first time this was a decent show with Dionne showing her the ropes dispite many nerves, then from 12.30 Dionne`s gone after promising strap on`s and heavy action leaving Camilla alone quite a strange and sad end to the show?
28-09-2013 01:02
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
woolleysheep Offline
Master Poster

I was going to post something about the show, but the pictures tell the story better than I can. Big Grin
28-09-2013 01:03
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

(28-09-2013 01:02 )jocky.wilson Wrote:  Camilla alone quite a strange and sad end to the show?

A mystery ending? Or maybe Dionne just had a problem of some kind and wasn't able to continue.
28-09-2013 04:06
b1grob Offline
Senior Poster

Camilla&Dionne are two very sexy lovely ladys great show last night Smile and the pics are great

I'm friendly i like to chat hope you like me
28-09-2013 07:02
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

I missed the show from about 23:30 on words. I was to busy drinking i forgot all about it - Hmm i'm so pissed of at my self annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
28-09-2013 10:15
woolleysheep Offline
Master Poster

(28-09-2013 04:06 )aaron Wrote:  A mystery ending? Or maybe Dionne just had a problem of some kind and wasn't able to continue.

It's a mystery! By the way, I noticed an aaron mentioned several times at the beginning of the show last night as he kept texting in - was that you?
28-09-2013 11:02
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

No that would have been another aaron, I wasn't even watching the show to be honest. Cool
28-09-2013 16:11
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I watched most of the show from start to finish, i did miss some parts while i was having a look at the TV babe channels to see if anything interesting was being shown, i also had a browse through MFC from time to time, but i mostly stayed with SheBang, so i take it the strap on show the girls were talking about doing never happened ?, i thought i'd missed it while flicking through other stuff .
I'm not sure what happened toward the end either, Dionne said on the mic something about going off screen for a short time while Camilla warmed herself up for the strap on show, but she didn't return while i was watching .
Dionne seemed OK earlier when she was instructing Camilla in the art of squirting, Dionne did a good squirt and Camilla couldn't manage one, Camilla said her home work for the night would be to practise squirting after her failure lol .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 28-09-2013 18:09 by mr mystery.)
28-09-2013 18:08
shebang.tv Offline
shebang

Dionne feel ill last night around 12.30am, she did try to come back on but was way to ill to continue.

xmas special show - Amanda Rendall - Camilla Jayne - Dionne Mendez - Candy Sexton Smile Stay tuned xxx

The Home Of Hardcore!!

LIVE Shows - LIVE Webcams - Clips4Sale

Follow on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/shebangtv_live

Models - Producers - Create your profile by emailing: contact@shebang.tv

www.shebang.tv
28-09-2013 18:17
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

(28-09-2013 18:08 )mr mystery Wrote:  I watched most of the show from start to finish, i did miss some parts while i was having a look at the TV babe channels to see if anything interesting was being shown, i also had a browse through MFC from time to time, but i mostly stayed with SheBang, so i take it the strap on show the girls were talking about doing never happened ?, i thought i'd missed it while flicking through other stuff .
I'm not sure what happened toward the end either, Dionne said on the mic something about going off screen for a short time while Camilla warmed herself up for the strap on show, but she didn't return while i was watching .
Dionne seemed OK earlier when she was instructing Camilla in the art of squirting, Dionne did a good squirt and Camilla couldn't manage one, Camilla said her home work for the night would be to practise squirting after her failure lol .

I really do not see what the facination is with strap on? it's not a cock and to be honest in my opinion is just boring...

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
28-09-2013 18:19